* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 28880 times)

0 Members

Offline Neniel

modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #100 on: 14/03/18, 08:45 »
Jessica - It's all really scary, isn't it? I've seen you've had pregnancies before, so you've been through a lot more than I. This is my first pregnancy, but in a way I feel like it's too good to be true. I thought once the TWW was over I would feel a bit better knowing the outcome, but I don't really. Now I keep telling myself that I will feel better when I reach the 12 week mark, but who am I kidding... I haven't been back on Google, though :)

expatmum - so far I have managed not to google again. :) £50 is really good, scans around here seem to be a lot more expensive. Your sickness sounds horrible. I hope it'll improve soon. It's good that the medication helps a but at least, though.

hazyshade - I have actually reallised this morning that for the past week or so I keep having lower back pain, which I never had before. I guess that would qualify as a pregnancy symptom :) Experience has definitely told me otherwise. Everything I ever really wanted has never worked out for me, so I keep asking myself why this should be different. It's hard to stay positive or to be too positive about something, because it's a lot easier to deal with a(n inevitable) disappointment when it comes.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 14/03/18, 11:08 »
    Morning all!

I feel so sorry for you expatmum2. The nausea I've been experiencing has been pretty debilitating too. What's crazy, is out of all my pregnancies this one has been the best when it comes to sickness. (I've had Hyperemesis Gravidarum - that was really bad!). Still, during this pregnancy I haven't got a lot done and like yourself, I've been sleeping for 2 hours in the day too. It's starting to get a lot better now though. Good luck for your scan on Thurs.

I can relate to you hazyshade. I can't look too far into the future at all. I take each week at a time and it's barely like I'm even having a baby at the mo. When I let my head go there I think 'In Oct hopefully I'll have a baby or by then I'll be over another miscarriage again'. It's like I have to be prepared for any scenario. I don't know when I'll start shopping for things because right now I can't imagine it being until I'm about 6 months gone! Thanks for the link. I'll take a look.

Neniel, if you're anything like me they'll always be a new worry! I think maybe you would benefit from reading The Worry Cure you know. I read a lot of it again yesterday and it is really helpful.

Hi BroodyChick. What's happening with you?

AFM - I've had a strange pinching feeling on my left side since last night. Does anyone know if this is normal? I'm thinking it's probably a good sign???

xx

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 14/03/18, 12:13 »
    Jessica - Thanks, I'll have a look for it on Amazon. You're right and there probably will always be a worry until the babies are here (and I guess I'll find something to worry about then as well...).

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 14/03/18, 15:48 »
    Jessica could it just be stretching pains from everything starting to move forward? That book sounds like a good un :) I might try your ice lolly trick, the weekend was dreadful sickness wise! xxx

Neneil these weeks are so tough but it wonít be long until we are all being kicked from the inside. I do wish I could just sleep for about a couple of months until then. Hang in there xxx

Hazy DH and I were talking about getting carried away and being too positive earlier, but we both agreed that if you never take the plunge and enjoy the moment, then you risk missing so much. We never know what is round the corner and I think itís important to be happy when you can. It wonít change the future and you deserve to smile  ^hugme^. Saying that, I do also understand the need to be reserved if it makes you feel better too xxxx

Expatmum you poor thing! Bring on the placentas  ;D xxxx

Love to everyone else xxx

Well I canít quite believe I am still typing here. I was at work yesterday when I had a phenomenal bleed completely out of the blue (my trousers were soaked through in seconds and filled with big clots) and I was taken to hospital in an ambulance. Was sent home in the evening as I was stable, long sleepless night, and the scan this morning showed our baby still wriggling away!!! The haematoma has got bigger, but still not touching the sac. Iím back on Friday to see my consultant and Iím staying on the sofa until then. What. A. Rollercoaster xxx

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 14/03/18, 16:33 »
    Oh my goodness MadameG!

I'm so glad your baby is still wriggling away. What does this haematoma mean for you? I need to Google and find out more. I know this is what I have too but nothing has happened to me. It just sits there!

Did I recommend ice lollies on here or have you been reading my blog? I can't remember a thing at the mo! (Baby brain???!!!).

^hugme^

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 14/03/18, 16:38 »
    Ha yes I am lurking in your brain  ;D you mentioned it a few posts back so I shall give it a go!

Well because the haematoma is not touching the sac, and itís also not a subchorionic haematoma, it will hopefully be fine baby wise and just terrifying for me, but obviously we donít want it to get any bigger. Iím back on Friday, so Iím going to see if my actual consultant will sign me off and I can keep my feet up. Already staying home the rest of the week anyway xxxx

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 14/03/18, 19:36 »
    That sounds like a good idea to me! xx

Offline hazyshade

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 14/03/18, 22:02 »
    Neniel, I completely get where you're coming from. I was speaking to a lady on a course I'm doing who had IVF a while ago, (her daughter is now 11) and asked her experience of relaxing as the pregnancy went on. She said for her, it was in the back of her mind, but she was able to enjoy her pregnancy. I'm holding on to this hope.
    Yay for pregnancy symptoms 😂

Jessica, Yep, I hear you. My first pregnancy I would've been due in Dec. I kept thinking how family would come visit me and DH at home, and our first Christmas. I feel like I've been burnt 😕
    I'd imagine the pinching feeling may be some kind of stretching (Though I am by no means an expert)

MadameG, you make a really good point. It's not that we're not happy,
    For DH, he'll be the one picking up the pieces, it's more a self-protecroon thing. We're generally both quote pragmatic verging on comugenly anyway 😂
    As we go along, I'm sure we'll find more moments.
    Sounds very scary, but you've got a little fighter in there. Keeping everything crossed for you for Friday
    I don't know anything about haematomas, is there anything they can give/do to prevent it?

Offline nat_nat_2000

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 16/03/18, 08:59 »
    Hi ladies can i join you? I'm currently 7weeks 6 days due 27th October.
    Everything been surprisingly good so far. Getting regular migraines but once the aura gone not too painful. Nausea kicked in but as long as I eat every 2-3 hours I'm good and of course I'm just so tired all the time. However this last couple of days I've developed a rash on my back now spreading to my front. It's clusters of little spots that are red raw and almost feel like they are burning. I'm going to the doctors later but has anyone else experienced this?

Offline nat_nat_2000

modify
    « Reply #109 on: 16/03/18, 17:18 »
    Doctors messed up my appointment and can't see me until Monday and now I'm having a complete meltdown that this stupid rash is an immune response (I'm on prednisolone to suppress my immunity) and that my immune system is now going to attack the baby