* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 31746 times)

0 Members

Offline expatmum2

modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #110 on: 16/03/18, 18:37 »
Welcome on board nat_nat and congrats.  Can you not see an emergency doctor before then?  Phone the NHS helpline perhaps?  That sounds really unpleasant and it's not good to have all the mental stress as well as the physical discomfort.

AFM I had a scan yesterday - measurements were spot on, heartbeat strong and it was actually looking like a little human finally and jumping around for us!  No wonder i'm so bloody knackered :-)  I've had a better day today sickness-wise though and actually managed to get some healthier stuff down me.

Wishing you all a restful weekend xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 16/03/18, 21:10 »
    Expatmum thatís a lovely scan update, they change so fast donít they?! Well done on getting some food down you. I have my first day without being sick yesterday...made up for today 🤢. What week are you in now? Xx

Natnat welcome and congrats! I second getting an emergency appointment/nhs 111. Could you also check with your clinic in case of steroid side effects? I personally just get a little bit of a hairy face  ;D there is a certain type of Ďpregnancy rashí but I would get it checked urgently in case xxx

Hazy I hope I didnít come across as a meanie  ^hugme^ How are you doing today? Xx

Afm I had my consultant appointment (thankfully as I have been an anxiety ridden wreck) today, our little Panda was measuring three days ahead and having a right little boogie in there! The fingers are so so cute. The placenta is quite big and chunky now. Amazingly, the haematoma was nowhere to be seen! Pretty surprised as it was the same size as the baby a couple of days ago..I have bled quite a bit since, then today has just been small amounts of brown. Hoping that it doesnít reappear again as that was one heck of a week xx

Love to all xxx

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 16/03/18, 21:33 »
    I'm 10 weeks now.  Due date 10 October.  What about you?  Yes, I find the sickness is coming in unpredictable waves too.  So annoying - I can't plan anything at the moment because I don't know if it will be a good day or a bad day!

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 16/03/18, 21:38 »
    Iíll be 10 weeks in the morning :) due 13th October. My only predictable pattern is that I canít keep down the evening meal, so romantic date nights are definitely out! I kind of love the sickness though in a funny way...just not at the point when Iím rushing to the bathroom. Have you tried the sea sickness bands? They take the edge off for me xxx

Offline nat_nat_2000

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 17/03/18, 11:51 »
    Thanks ladies. Think the hormones took over yesterday and turned me into a crazy person. I still have the rash but it hasn't got any worse and I have no other symptoms. I was so worried it was my immune system kicking back in that I hadn't stopped to consider the opposite that it's because my immune system is low. Think the main issue with yesterday was that I had no where to turn. Fertility clinic said they couldn't legally advise now I had been discharged. Doctors refused to see me until Monday and my midwife appointment not until 4th April. Even the pharmacist wouldn't look at my rash because he said he couldn't prescribe me anything with being pregnant. But all I needed was reasurrance. Yes I know I could of gone to walk in centre or called 111 but after I calmed myself down I realised there wasn't a need. However in my moment of complete mental breakdown I did book myself a private scan for tomorrow just to make sure everything is OK. I know it's probably OTT but if it makes me feel better.
    Hope the rest of you ladies are ok

Offline hazyshade

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 17/03/18, 11:54 »
    Welcome nat_nat, and congratulations. Have you spoken to NHS111, or can you contavt your early pregnancy unit about your rash? Could it be shingles? (I'm by far no expert)

Expat, wonderful news about your scan, and incredibly reassuring. Fingers crossed your sickness carrys on reducing. It's great you're able to eat a little more.

Madame G, no not at all. You were right in what you were saying, and it reminded me to try not go to the negative quite so readily. I try and keep balanced, but I know I also still get scared that if I get too far ahead and things fall flat again, it would take me a long time to recover. After our last failed cycle, I was on the point of being really unwell (mentally)
    Lovely news about your scan. Panda sounds like they're coming along brilliantly ❤ 
    Could you have a romantic brunch instead of dinner for the time being?

As for me, we had another scan at Guy's yesterday. Our little Jelly Baby is still going strong. Measuring at just under 9 weeks. It was wonderful to see, and so reassuring. We've got our Nuchal Scan booked for the 11th Apr. I can't wait to see how far along little one comes in the next few weeks 😊❤
    Have a lovely weekend everyone 👋 Keep warm from the mini-beast 😂

Offline nat_nat_2000

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 18/03/18, 11:02 »
    Had a private scan today and little embie doing well 😍. I'm 8+1 today and measuring 8+3. Even got see little one actually moving around. Feel so much happier now. Still got my rash but it hasn't got any worse so guessing it's just a reaction to something with being immunosuppressed. Got an appointment with GP tomorrow anyway.
    How's everyone else doing?

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 18/03/18, 11:15 »
    Natnat congrats on your little embie, hope you can relax a bit more today. Hope the gp has some answers for you too and itís not too uncomfortable xx

Hazy lovely scan day for you too. Hope the next few weeks until the nuchal fly by. Romantic brunch sounds like a plan! We have the week before Easter off work so will get DH to take me out xx

Afm felt really achy yesterday when I spent time on my feet (DH says my bump has grown again overnight so I think it was from that). Had a little pink bleeding when I did my cyclogest last night so I am back on rest again for today. Weíre snowed in anyway! Xx

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 18/03/18, 18:10 »
    Glad you got some reassurance Nat_nat and that you get the rash sorted tomorrow.

MmeG, I'm definitely showing now - I'm wondering how the hell i'm going to hide it for the next two weeks at work in fact!

glad your scan went well too, hazyshade.

AFM, I am waking every night at 4am.  Not even for a toilet trip.  Just wake up in discomfort and can't get back to sleep.  It's not too bad at the weekends as I can lie-in to compensate for the interrupted night, but during the week it's a killer.  Good practice for the sleepless nights in a few months! I've eaten fairly well all weekend.  Got a bit freaked out by freakily pale poo (tmi), but given that I've been eating beige food for 4 weeks now, it's hardly surprising :-)

xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 18/03/18, 19:04 »
    Expatmum that made me giggle with your beige diet  ;D Iíve been wearing long scarves at work to disguise it along with baggy tops, does anyone at your work know yet? Oh and Iím with you on the early starts. 6am seems to have been my limit but it seems to have changed to 5  ^bigbad^ Iím still rubbish at napping so canít even make up for it! I have a pregnancy pillow that I have earmarked for after the nuchal scan, for now i am the extra pillows queen  Xxx