* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 30351 times)

0 Members

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #150 on: 22/03/18, 14:09 »
Hey ladies! The stories are so cute :) a lot of long term trying troopers on here, weíre gonna get there!  ^hugme^

Neniel not too many hours until the return of your DH! Hope you can have lots of cuddles at least xxx

Tarapt lovely heartbeat :) have you got a gut instinct about girl or boy?

Lunawop great to hear about the sickness improving and also about your miracles!

Expatmum has the sweet tooth been reinstated yet?! I seem to get a really bad day followed by a lesser day too xxx

Sunnygirl any news on the harmony yet? Hope itís not too long for you  ^hugme^ xx

Afm Iíve been reading but not writing the last few days as Iíve been a mess with anxiety. Thankfully my scan went great today and the little Panda is four days ahead...1.4cm growth in 6 days  :o no sign on an active bleed, all the brown Iím still having is just the old bits from last weeks fiasco. Phew!! Next stop is the nuchal on the 5th. Two weeks is going to be a long time for me!

My mini story: met DH 9 years ago when he walked into my shop as a salesperson on my third day working there, we clicked and that was it! Our fertility journey started with his vasectomy reversal (the vasectomy was done when he was just 23 after having two sons...). It initially worked, but six months later his SA showed zero. He does occasionally have some wrigglers though as I have also had four natural losses at 5 weeks in addition to the losses in my signature. Some really awful crappy times, but we are stronger as a couple. Our ultimate issue seems to have been a combination of potentially not enough stem cells in the uterus, combined with a rather keen immune system. We also have the brexit dilemma as DH is French, has been here all of his adult life, and feels very sad about suddenly feeling Ďunwelcomeí. In years to come we may move to South west France for better weather and more space, but that is a decision for another time :)

Now Iím feeling a bit more confident, can you add me too please? EDD 13th October, staying team cream but my feeling is itís a girl. Iím in the South West.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hazyshade

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 22/03/18, 14:27 »
    Just a quickie from me.
    EDS is 19th Oct. South London area. Gender tbc, but not going to find out 😁

I'll catch up soon x

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 22/03/18, 15:56 »
    More international connections through MmeG!  Do you speak French too then?  So glad everything went well at the scan today.  I'm still having quite a bit of brown discharge too - my clinic said it was from the pessaries.  It's not nice though and makes me nervous every time I go to the toilet in case it's red not brown this time...  My next scan is on 3 April so it seems like I'll be a couple of days ahead of you this whole journey!

Thanks for summarising all the details Luna. 

Neniel, glad your hubby is back!

Sunnygirl - there have been quite a few articles recently in the press about how we put so much emphasis as teenagers on how NOT to get pregnant when in fact for so many people it's really not that easy to get pregnant and perhaps they're approaching it wrong.   I haven't used any contraception since I was 23 and in that time I had 4 positive pregnancy tests (one with a donor egg!) in 20 years...  And in that time I had a friend who never wanted any children and she's got 3 accidental kids (including one at 42) where her husband wouldn't let her get rid and she had 3 abortions without his knowledge...   It does seem very unfair sometimes...  But we did find a way :-) 

I had a great day on the sickness yesterday and also a really busy day - had a full day of meetings at work, then book group in the evening.  Wasn't optimistic of lasting either and had a colleague agree to cover for me in case I needed to go and have a sleep or a puke!  Then the host of book group had made curry - garlic and onions have been my nemesis this pregnancy.  But I had two helpings and ate like a horse!!  Then was sick this morning and feeling ghastly all day today :-(

My gut feeling is I'm expecting a boy but am secretly hoping for a girl because my 7 year old daughter so wants a sister (she already has a brother!) plus I gave all the boy stuff away so have a loft full of baby girl clothes and toys :-)

xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 22/03/18, 16:36 »
    Expatmum oui, un petit pois  ;D ;D ;D very little, I really have tried to learn but I did German at school rather than French, and Iíve really struggled as an adult learner! I can have reeeeeeeally basic conversations but I just donít have enough vocabulary. Iíve been using the app Memrise on and off, which has helped a lot. I have six months to make a real jump if we want to do the whole one parent, one language thing, and me not feel isolated in my home! Glad you managed a good days worth of eating yesterday at least, rest up well this evening. Oh and I agree with you about the sex ed, all the you WILL get pregnant from careless foreplay/on your period (not unless youíve got a seriously early ovulation or his sperm has preservatives/will hang around in stasis for a couple of weeks), time to be more honest with youngsters! Be careful, but fertility is more complex than conception Xx

Thanks Lunawop!  ^hugme^ xx

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 23/03/18, 08:29 »
    Good morning :)

I hope you're all well today. The weather here is miserable again. Am fed up of cold, rain and snow... Hope we're getting some sunshine soon.
    I have taken a photo of myself each week now to see how/if my bump is growing. Yesterday I decided to make a collage to compare the pictures of weeks 7,8 and 9 (week 9 starting yesterday) and - OMG - you can already see a big difference. I also put on a top yesterday, which fit well last week, but was too tight yesterday. This is sooo early to already be showing. I have to say I am overweight, so it may not be that obvious (yest) to anyone else looking at me, but I don't think I can hide it for much longer at this rate.

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 23/03/18, 08:54 »
    I'm sure with a twin pregnancy you'll be showing much quicker, even with it being a first pregnancy. 

My bump is quite noticeable too, but this is my fourth pregnancy so I think my stomach muscles aren't what they were!  I'm wearing baggy jumpers at work (one reason to be glad for the bad weather!) because my boobs could also give it away :-)  I'm fairly slim naturally but had put on weight over Christmas and with all this morning sickness and weeks of being unable to eat, I'm actually about 4 kilos lighter than I was at the start of January, but with a definite bump around the stomach rather than just extra weight all over. 

Hope everyone has a nice weekend xxx

Offline mejulie40

• Gold Member
    • Believe it can happen :)
    modify
    « Reply #156 on: 23/03/18, 10:40 »
    Hello Ladies,

Can I join your lovely group. have been reading your updates for a while and already feel like I know you all. my Due date is 5th November but due to my age will probably have a c.sec end October.
    I have been on this journey a very long time, can get pregnant naturally just not hold on to them. had 3 x ivf, tried clomid and all different meds and protocols but again get preggas and lost them all. 11 in total  :(
    We have just completed our 2nd de cycle and a scan yesterday showed a wonderful baby 7.3 weeks with a strong hb. still can't believe bubba is really still here with me. have just booked a private scan at 1o weeks and hoping this will be our miracle.
    I have been with my hubby for 19 years and married 16 this April. been very lucky as this journey has pulled us closer.

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 23/03/18, 12:56 »
    expatmum - I actually lost 5 kilos, too. But can't believe I am already getting a bump... I guess that makes me worry a little less until my next scan in 3 weeks time, as I now definitely know something is happening.

mejulie - Welcome :) Wow - 11 mc is a lot, I am sorry you had to go through this.

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 23/03/18, 13:50 »
    Good to have you on board mejulie and so pleased that you had such a good scan.   What a relief after all those attempts!

Offline LunaWop

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 23/03/18, 16:41 »
    Hello everyone,

How are you all doing?

Mejulie: welcome! you have definitely had a very very very hard time up to now...good to hear that your first scan went well though and let's hope you get your bundle of joy at last!

Neniel, Expatmum: I have definitely been showing too. It does look more like extra weight than a bump, though, and being overweight already that makes me really depressed whenever I see myself in the mirror! :(

AFM: I had this inkling for a couple of days, but definitely sure that I am feeling Poppy move! It's a lot earlier than last time, but apparently this is not unusual. At the moment it's tickles more than kicks, but definitely bring a smile to my face!