* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 31406 times)

0 Members

Offline expatmum2

modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #20 on: 20/02/18, 20:57 »
I'm really struggling with the constant nausea too, MmeG.  It's unbearable.  It's like being constantly sea sick.  Horrible feeling!

I had some red bleeding tonight, still fairly thin, no cramping or clots, but I have to say I feel less reassured tonight.  A friend told me after you've seen a heartbeat at 6 weeks, chances of miscarriage are only 5percent.  But still...  there's an unlucky 5 percent that I could be part of!  Anyway, need to keep up the positivity and not catastrophise

Love to you all xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 20/02/18, 21:28 »
    Jess I hope you feel better now your lines have gone darker again.  Glad I could be of assistance.  Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Expatmum and MadameG I'm sorry you both are feeling poorly.  I'm the opposite I'm worriedas I've had no morning sickness at all.  I hope you both feel better soon.

Afm I'm counting down to next week and my dating scan when I'll be 12 + 4 but I measured a few days ahead when I was nearly 8 weeks.

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 21/02/18, 09:13 »
    Good Morning Ladies. I'd like to join you please. I am currently 5 weeks, my EDD is 25/10/2018. I don't want to find  out if we'll be having a girl or a boy (if I get that far). This is my first pregnancy. I am currently trying to find out my options for an early scan, but they seem to be quite expensive. Having just paid for IVF money is a bit tight...

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 21/02/18, 14:03 »
    Sorry to hear you are so poorly too expatmum and MmG. I had no idea to expect this sort of feeling.

I have everything crossed for my appointment at the EPU on Friday and hope everything is still well.

I don't plan on finding out gender either Neneil.

Anyone had their midwife apt yet? I was told I would hear something about 8w (which is Friday in my case).

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #24 on: 21/02/18, 14:43 »
    Pigs - I've had my midwife appointment yesterday. She filled in a booklet with information about health and family and job and things like that. She also gave me a few leaflets to take away and read and I was weight and had to give a urine sample, that's it really.

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 21/02/18, 15:10 »
    Thanks Neneil, I would like someone to check my urine as it doesn't seem quite normal, so that would be reassuring.

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 21/02/18, 15:14 »
    Jess, how did you get on with your scan?

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 21/02/18, 15:44 »
    Pigs have you referred yourself or via gp to the midwife? Every area is different, some you do it all yourself and make your appointments whereas others you need the gp to do so. Might be worth chasing it up. Iím consultant led from pre pregnancy, so wonít actually do my booking in until late this time (back to front I know) xxx

Tarapt everyone is so different, I have been really shocked about how fast the sickness has progressed. Think I hit 20 times yesterday 🤢 I would just enjoy feeling good as we will all be waddling around in a few months! Xx

Expatmum I also had red bleeding last night! When is your next scan? Can you bring it forward for reassurance? My consultant has said to try the sea sickness wrist bands xx

Neneil welcome and congrats! I wonít be finding out either but my gut instinct (bad morning sickness puns aside) is that it is a girl xxx

Afm after my red bleed last night, I went to a and e in a panic and they said to come back for a scan in the morning as it stopped by the time I was seen. Went to my clinic instead this afternoon and so relieved to see a nice strong heartbeat and measuring spot on. Phew! There is a tiny area of bleeding below the sac, so at least I know to expect a little more red until it has all gone xxx

Offline Mrsfergie83

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 21/02/18, 16:41 »
    Hi everyone . Hi neinal and Madame g x
    Jessica how ru feeling now? How did your scan go?

Tarapt it's always constantly worry isn't it. They do say the closer get to end first trimester the sickness and that can fade as the hcg lever is starting to drop back down but I do get what you mean about the worry xx
    Madame g glad every thing went ok and done right thing going to a&e. We had spotting red and brown n pink for nearly 3 weeks but had 2 days so far that everything seems cleae. Fingers crossed.
    Pigs we had to self refer for midwife bit appointment not for agea. First one is 21st March where I'l b over 12 weeks and my svam isn't til 6th April so will need to get private ones as too scared to wait that long as we had silent MC  just over a year ago so hoping they might bring it forward xx

Afm still off work but spotting seems to have calmed down last 2 days with nothing just keep praying it stays that way. The tiredness is so draining I'm constantly yawning and shattered lol xx

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 22/02/18, 09:12 »
    Ah MmeG you have reassured me there.  We're going away for two weeks, leaving on Saturday, so tomorrow would be my last chance to get checked out.  I still might go, but the red bleeding has at least stopped and it's just tiny brown spotting now.   My next scan is 15 March, when we get back from our holidays.  The last thing I feel like doing right now is travelling too seeing as I feel constantly motion sick!

Sending you all love xxx