* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 29032 times)

0 Members

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #30 on: 22/02/18, 10:38 »
Expatmum, I am sure everything is fine. It sounds like your spotting is constantly at a low level, which shouldn't be anything to worry about. I do totally understand it is nerve wracking though. I hope you manage to enjoy your time away, despite feeling so rough.

Funny enough, after I posted yesterday I got a call from the midwife offering me an appointment on the 7th March. She pretty much told me I had to take it as it was the only one on offer and any further away would be too late for the tests they want to do! Luckily my work is quite flexible for appointments.

I have an appointment at the EPU with (I presume) a re-scan tomorrow. 8w. Fingers crossed everything is OK! xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 22/02/18, 21:15 »
    How are you lovely ladies doing tonight?

Expatmum I hope you managed to get a scan squeezed in tomorrow for your peace of mind (plus are feeling a little excited for your holiday, despite the travelling!) xx

Pigs glad youíve got your booking in sorted, let us know how tomorrow goes xxx

Mrsfergie I know how you feel with tiredness, Iím already in bed now ;D did you contact the scanning department to let them know how late your scan is? Last time, the midwife ignored what I said and put down my ec date as lmp so the scan was scheduled incorrectly xx

Afm no spotting today, yay! Quite a bit of stretching going on though and I have a ridiculous bump for only 6+5  :o xxx

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    • IVF as single egg sharer w known donor
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 22/02/18, 21:58 »
    Hi Ladies, just trying to catch up with all your news - I posted so much when I was first pg with my DS, but this time around I barely find the time as 3 year olds are very demanding of attention...
    I am not being rude, just busy unfortunately.

It's barely sunk in tbh and I have had very mild symptoms on and off, so I went to the EPU on Tuesday, and after a 4 hour wait I was finally told that there was  pregnancy, in the right place, a heartbeat at the right frequency, and a baby at the right size!!! Also that amazingly all my fibroids had reduced by half in size, probably through degeneration during pregnancy.

I am now just incredibly daunted by all the changes ahead, and have slowly begun to tell some friends (although not my sister yet whose reaction to my FET attempt was very negative)x

@Pigs I totally relate to the anxiety, I didn't much enjoy my last pregnancy (with my son, after 2x M/C) at all, and kept having worries when I felt no symptoms to the point of hysteria. Do try some relaxation techniques when it gets too much, positive visualisations and mindfulness, that sort of thing.

@expatmum great to hear your scan went well! I can say this for reassurance: if you weren't told the heartbeat was slow or in other ways worrying, I would take this as reassuring news. I was one of the people who got a heartbeat (none at 6 weeks, then slow heartbeat at 7 weeks), then nothing but they very clearly told me at the scan where the slow heartbeat was detected that it wasn't looking good. The growth was also wrong for my dates. So if you had a scan where none of this was mentioned, you should try to relax a bit xx

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 23/02/18, 10:20 »
    Hello everyone and thank you for all your lovely messages.

Expatmum, did you manage to get a scan? I hope you enjoy your holiday.

MrsFergie, anymore spotting?

Had a follow up appointment at the EPU today. It was at a different clinic and a much more positive experience, I saw a lovely lady, and two lovely scanners. All so kind, positive and on time! Babies measuring 8w3d and good heart beats. Area of bleed decreasing. Repeat scan next Friday at 10w.

Hope everyone is OK!

Offline Mrsfergie83

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 23/02/18, 10:46 »
    Awww that's great news pigs bet you feel much more relived and glad you had a more positive experience. Glad everything ok . That's good your back next week.

Expat how ru x hope you have a great holiday xx
    Welcome broody chick xx

Hope everyone else doing ok.?

Afm 5 days now without any spotting so feeling much more relieved and more sickness had defo kicked it up a notch lol.
    I phoned midwofe and that had made a mistake woth my appointment so I now go on the 23rd march so b nearly 13 weeks instead of 15 lol. Got a private scan on 6th booked for reassurance tho xx

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 26/02/18, 14:31 »
    That's great MrsFergie - hopefully still no spotting?

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 26/02/18, 19:29 »
    Hi MadameG. Great to see you here and congrats!

Welcome Neniel.

It's good to hear that your spotting has calmed down Mrsfergie83.

I hope you're having a lovely time away expatmum2.  :)

I'm glad your visit to the EPU went well BroodyChick.

Fab news on your scan Pigs.

AFM - I had the scan last Wed and there's still no sign of twin 2 anymore so I guess it's died. :'(  On a more positive note though, twin 1 is measuring a week and a day ahead with a very strong heartbeat. I'm really battling exhaustion and all day and night nausea at the mo which is awful but at the same time I find it very reassuring!

It's been nearly a week since I've posted so I hope I haven't missed anyone! xxx

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 26/02/18, 20:41 »
    Hi Jessica,

Sorry to hear about your twin, but great news that your baby is growing so well and is so strong.

Iím 8w3d ... we must be similar??

Xx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 26/02/18, 21:33 »
    Jess sorry about twin 2 but great news that twin 1 s doing well.

Has anyone had their early scan yet and got their edd?

Offline Pigs

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 27/02/18, 15:39 »
    I see you have yours in two days Tara - exciting! Good luck xx