* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 31075 times)

0 Members

Offline LunaWop

modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #40 on: 27/02/18, 17:08 »
Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join? I have been posting on the Early Pregnancy club, but had a scan yesterday (11 weeks) so feel a bit more hopeful. I do have to point out that I am a bit of a fraud here, since I'm pregnant with a (very very unexpected) natural BFP (as we were pursuing treatment for MFI in preparation for a "necessary" ICSI)...

Jessica - So sorry to hear about Twin 2! It must be heartbreaking...at least baby is growing well! Nausea is supposed to be a good sign (apparently the risk of miscarrying is 50%-70% lower when suffering from nvp)...I keep repeating it to myself!

MrsFergie: I hope the spotting is still gone!

AFM: still going with the initial due date of 18th September (yesterday Poppy measured bang on 10+6). Next scan are 9th March (NHS dating scan) and 12th March (NT with the Fetal Medicine Centre). Also waiting for the results from harmony testing (they said it takes 10-14 days, but last time it was only a week or so...)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 27/02/18, 21:25 »
    Hey Luna, congratulations! No one on ff is a fraud, weíve all had to work hard to chase our dreams :) I hope the harmony tests come back quickly for you xxx

Jessica Iím so sorry to hear about your twin, massive hugs at what must be such a bittersweet time for you. Very pleased to hear that the other twin is thriving. Take it steady hunny xxx

Mrsfergie glad you got your scan shifted! Not too many sleeps until your private scan too xx

Pigs lovely scan update :) good that they are keeping a close eye on you xxx

Brody fab scan news and brilliant news about your fibroids! Xx

Afm Iíve got the sea bands on but have still lost my dinner again tonight  ::) took a pee sample to the gp today as I had some funny uti style pains, but turns out that it was all clear and itís actually just from all the stretching going on. Only two more sleeps till my next scan... xxxx

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 28/02/18, 08:13 »
    Good morning. Sorry I wasn't here the last few days, I felt rotten. Had a really bad cold and didn't leave the bed since Thursday. Feeling a bit better today.
    I got a letter from the hospital for an appointment for the first scan. It's this Saturday. I'm really surprised, as I was told the first scan would be between weeks 11 to 14 and I will only be just over 6 weeks. I had booked a private scan for the same day, but I guess that won't be necessary now.
    Since Friday my whole body is itchy and that's driving me mad. I've scratched so much that I bruised my legs. Went to the GP to see if that's normal and she said it could be something called obstetric cholestasis, so they are testing my liver function. Have to get blood taken for that on Monday. The itching is so bad that it even wakes me up at night.
    Am a bit nervous now about the scan. Hope everything is ok, but I guess I'll find out soon.

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 1/03/18, 18:27 »
    Neneil thatís great that the hospital are doing an early scan for you, only two more sleeps to go :) maybe they could take your bloods then to speed it up as it sounds so uncomfy? I had a few days of being very very itching but I think for me it was just from my skin stretching as it settled (although I have bump dandruff now  ???) xx

My scan went well today, measuring spot on at 7+5 and heard the heartbeat too 😍 Iíve got my midwife booking in next week too xx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 1/03/18, 21:44 »
    Hello all hope everyone is keeping safe and warm in this terrible weather.

MadameG glad your scan went well.  Seeing the midwife makes it all seem a bit more real.

Neniel I hope your scan goes well on Saturday it is unusual to get a normal scan from the NHS before your dating scan at 12 weeks.  I hope the itching subsides soon.

Lunawop not long until your dating scan.  Hope you get good news with the harmony results.

Afm I am officially due 4th September which is 5 days earlier than my ivf due date.  Baby was kicking and waving away and I will admit I got a bit emotional.  What a difference 4 weeks makes on an ultrasound.

Big hugs to everyone.   ^hugme^

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 2/03/18, 08:16 »
    MadameG - Good to hear your skin went well. Good luck with your midwife appointment

tarapat - I'm excited and scared about my scan tomorrow. I was surprised that we're having it so early on, as the midwife said it would be later. Ah well... I won't complain

Hope you're all well and keeping warm in this horrible weather.

Offline Claudia H

• Gold Member
    • no regrets
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 2/03/18, 10:06 »
    Hello All,

wow can't believe I am finally here! I had my NT scan yesterday at 13+1 and everything is fine so I have finally plucked up the courage to migrate to this due date board. I'm due on 5th September - baby was actually measuring ahead of that but because it's IVF she said she wouldn't change the due date.

really looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 6 months of fun!

xxx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 2/03/18, 20:33 »
    Claudia so pleased to see you over here.  My sonographer attended a seminar and apparently it is very common for ivf conceived babies to measure 4-5 days ahead even though we know exactly when we conceived rather than hazard a guess and use the date of lmp.   This way though , as long as babies don't come early ours will be the oldest in the class and all the best people are born in September ( I was born on 10th September).  ;)

Out of curiosity want was baby's  Crl?  You can look it up online.  Mine was 71.9mm so rounded me up to 13+2 

My ivf date was 12+4 lmp date was 12+6.  But these babies come when they feel like it!!!

Neniel. Good luck for tomorrow.

Hugs to everyone else. 

Offline Claudia H

• Gold Member
    • no regrets
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 3/03/18, 11:05 »
    Tarapt - hi again! Yes exactly due dates are all very random anyway so it doesn't really matter. I don't actually know the CRL, I just know by IVF dates I was 13+1 at the scan but measuring 13+3. It's a small difference anyway.

But I have a uterine abnormality and people with my type of uterus (didelphys) very rarely make it to their due date anyway, so realistically I'm expecting an arrival sometime in August....

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 3/03/18, 14:32 »
    Had my scan today...We're expecting twins. The sonographer was already done with the ultrasound when I asked her if it is definitely only one. She asked me why I was asking and how many had been put back and I told her 2. So she had another look and found a second one. Have seen both little heartbeats and one measures 6+1 and the other 6+2. All good so far.

Now I am panicking a bit about childcare costs. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out, just not sure what yet...

Hope you're all keeping well. xx