* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 31740 times)

0 Members

Offline Mrsfergie83

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #60 on: 6/03/18, 21:15 »
Hi all sorry been absent for a while. Sorry for lack of personals I'm on phone will catch up soon xx
I'm 10weeks 2 today. We booked a private scan for reasurrance and everything looked well. Was amazing. They were waving and moving about xx
Hope everyone doing ok xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 6/03/18, 21:39 »
    Expatmum aww bless you, to be fair I would probably have done the same as itís the only way you can get the reassurance sometimes. Enjoy your sickness free days! Xx

Mrsfergie lovely scan update. How long till your nuchal scan? Xx

Claudia thatís good to know that your sickness has improved! I canít keep down any food in the evening at the moment  ::) xxx

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 7/03/18, 13:44 »
    expatmum - I would probably have done the same. Glad to hear your scan went well :)

MrsFergie - Nice to meet you :) Good that your scan went well!

I have had a blood test done on Monday, because my whole body is itchy. Today I got a call from the doctor saying I have obstetric cholestatis. Now I'm really worried. She said to repeat the test next week and she said I have to see a gastroenterologist as soon as possible and I should also get an ultrasound of my liver done. I hope this can be sorted and the babies will be ok.

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 7/03/18, 14:11 »
    Gosh Neneil do you know when you will be seen? Sounds like youíll be super monitored and Iím sure the babies will be fine, although very uncomfortable for you! Xxx

Scan went well for me this morning, a very wriggly Panda today! xxx

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 7/03/18, 14:18 »
    Good to hear your scan went well MadameG. I don't know yet when I'll be seen. I have an appointment with the GP on Friday morning, but I doubt there is much they can do. The doctor tried to book an appointment through their online referral system, but it didn't work, so she said she would send the consultant a fax and ask him for an urgent appointment.

I have booked a holiday for mid April and need a letter from the GP saying it's ok for me to go. I hope they'll write this. We're taking my grandma and she can't go on her own. We had already booked this before we even knew we were doing the treatment in January. Too much to worry about just now.

Offline Claudia H

• Gold Member
    • no regrets
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 7/03/18, 16:03 »
    Neniel - I can only imagine how worrying it is. But the good news is that they have found it early and as it is a well known condition will know exactly how to help you. I'm sure you'll be fine for April -how long are you going for? If they need to monitor you maybe they can do it just before and after...?

Madame G - congrats on the scan! such a wonderful experience...

Mrsfergie - well done too on your scan. those are just the best moments - i wish they lasted longer and we could just watch our babies all the time....

AFM - 14 weeks today! whoo hoo! what a milestone to be finally in the second trimester.... now i just want a proper belly....

x

Offline Neniel

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 7/03/18, 16:19 »
    Claudia - Congratulations for making it to the second trimester :) I'm only going away for a week, we're going on a cruise, so a lot of time to relax. I hope it'll be ok.

Offline LunaWop

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 7/03/18, 16:43 »
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being silent so long...have been worrying in my little bubble!

MadamG: great to see that your scan went well! Hearing the heartbeat is so magical, isn't it?

Neniel: congratulations on having two little ones on board! How fantastic! I am sure you will work something out with childcare. A couple of friends I know have opted for nannies at least some of the time: with two it's not (much) more expensive than nursery/childminder, and a lot easier...though I guess it depends on where you live (we're in the London area and nurseries are crazy expensive)

Pigs: congrats on your pregnancy! When are the little ones due?

Expatmum: you were a very wise lady to book that scan, well done you! And hurray on the little one being well, and you having got rid (temporarily at least) of nausea and fatigue!

Mrsfergie: great news on your scan! :D

Claudia: Second trimester!!! Hurray! Such a milestone! Have you already started telling people?

AFM, Had our harmony scan last week and little one measured exactly the right size, making me 12+1 today. Called the clinic yesterday and was told that we are low risk (<1/10000) for all the trisomies. Have NHS booking scan on Friday, and another scan (NT) with the FMC on Monday (when we'll also go through the harmony results in detail and maybe discover the baby's gender, if they managed to find it!). I have been feeling a bit more optimistic since yesterday, and even told my line manager today (there is a lot of change going on at work: the team is being restructured and I am getting increased responsibilities, so I wanted to make sure he had time to plan). He was genuinely happy for me, and grateful for having been told with as much notice as I reasonable could. Since he showed no concern about me leaving, and was so supportive, I am pretty sure I made the right move. Still asked him to keep it confidential since I have only worked here for 5 months and don't really know everyone well. That said, was wearing a dress yesterday and noticed that the bump is already starting to show (I was told it happens earlier with the second) so probably won't stay a secret long.
    Fatigue and nausea are improving a bit, though still really struggling with nausea in the evening and still can't face coffee (had one this morning and felt nauseous for hours)...

Offline hazyshade

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 7/03/18, 19:02 »
    Hello all,
    If like to join this thread please
    After 2 put back, I got a BFP on 12th Feb, and had our first scan on 2nd March with one little heartbeat. I am 7+5
    As increasing through the posts so far, I can relate to some of your experiences.
    This is the first time I've got this far, and I've been worried I will jinx things. I deliberately stayed away from the cycle buddies this time round, because I've found it hard not to obsess a bit, and not able to 'put it down', with ivf being at the front of my mind.
    I feel like it's taking a risk posting now.
    Expat and Pigs, similar to you both, at each stage, I've thought "I'll be able to relax when...(at the next hurdle). Whilst I'm much better since our first scan, I still have lots of niggling "what if" thoughts. Ive been wishing morning sickness on myself as a sure sign that things are still ticking on by. Symptom-wise, I have periods of tiredness and sore boobs, but then fret when they go away again. I also wake up at silly o'clock  (3-4am!!) really hungry, so getting up to munch on toast/cereal. I do get breathless though randomly. Does anyone else experience this?

I've been lucky and got a cancellation slot with midwife on Mon. Again, I feel nervous because I've not got this far before.
    (Sorry for the mega post, but pleased to say I'm caught up with your journeys)

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 8/03/18, 21:29 »
    Good evening all sorry for going awol. 

Hazyshade welcome what's your edd?

Luna great news about the harmony test no glad that work are being supportive.  Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Claudia how are you feeling now has the nausea eased now you are in the 2nd trimester?

Neniel have a great time on your cruise whereabouts are you going?

MadameG so pleased your scan went well.

Mrsfergie excellent that baby was waving an moving about.  When is your dating scan?

Expatmum how far along are you now?  Glad the scan put your mind at rest.

Pigs Hope your not worrying too much about childcare it will all work out.

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Afm I'm 14 weeks 2 days and my tummy is definitely bigger.  I don't think I'll fit in my work suits for much longer.  How difficult is it to buy maternity clothes??? There only seems to be Mothercare that stock them in the shops!  I'm going to Spain  in 2 weeks and need summer clothing as I'm not sure the stuff I've got at the villa will fit me now.
    Got my appointment with the hospital consultant next week.  I'm having dual care but not sure how many extra appointments I'll have.