* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23694 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #110 on: 6/08/19, 19:53 »
So having lost over a stone before holidays, then putting two pound on during holidays I lost 2and a half pound last week havenít been eating particularly healthy since why am I doing this to myself!!!!

16 days left of the pill which canít come quick enough I feel so moody on them  :-\

So have decided to go off sick from ET day for a couple of weeks until we have tested, this is our last cycle so work will have to come second.  Still the issue of where I can get a sick note from 🧐

Been really thinking out the transfer and how I can relax, my body (uterus) starts spasming and tries to push the speculum out And thereís nothing I can do to stop it, it could be because the hatch opens directly in front of the bed so lady bits in full view, or because of a full bladder, or nerves, but I know it doesnít help the amount of time Iím left hanging and waiting in that position (was over ten minutes 2 transfers ago before the consultant even arrived in the room) if anyone has any tips or ideas please please PM me xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 5/09/19, 18:04 »
    Canít believe I havenít updated I have been trying to keep busy, so my daughter and I went to the clinic on 26th Aug (bank hol) for first scan and got go ahead to start Oestrogen, hubby and I attended today as planned but they didnít have us on their list and the sonographer had already left! However a lovely nurse had managed to contact one of the other doctors who kindly came and carried out the scan. Lining is 8.9 and said weíre ready for transfer woohoo! So will await phone call tomorrow afternoon with date/time of transfer and will advise when to start the pessaries.

As the scan was an hour late we then had a mad dash back home which is an hours drive for me to collect my car to travel an hour to a meeting in the opposite direction made it with three minutes to spare lol! Just a reminder of one of the reasons I need to be off work for the tww 😁

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 8/09/19, 07:51 »
    Received a phone call from the clinic our transfer will be Thursday 12th September, arrive 11:45 for a 12 o clock transfer xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 12/09/19, 18:00 »
    Embryo transfer day 🥳

So as requested we went to the main hospital for my Progesterone levels to be checked via a blood test then proceeded to the fertility clinic, both of our lovely remaining embryos thawed and were graded as a 10 1- and a 8 2 so we had both transferred back to where they belong 😁 results were in by the time transfer was completed and progesterone level was (I think) 21.9 and they said the could be looking for it to be around 35 so they have prescribed Lubion injections twice a day to start immediately so popped to the chemist and £363 later we have 3 weeks worth weíre to take them until 3 days post OTD, if positive we will need to continue until 12 weeks.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 14/09/19, 13:19 »
    So we had a phone call from the clinic yesterday, there had been a mix up with progesterone results, they read the results from September last year! Which were 21.3. Hence the additional progesterone prescribed and paid for I should of actually had it last year! My results this cycle are 42.1 so within a nice range however consultant has been advised of the mess up and has suggested we continue on the lubion (think he felt bad weíve already spent the money) as said weíll relook at dose if we get a BFP.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 16/09/19, 16:16 »
    4dp3dt
    Not much to report, had a couple of sharp pains on 1dp assume from the progesterone not much else to report have been relaxing and hubby has been looking after me and making sure I donít lift anything heavy or do too much bending/stretching.

Canít believe this will be our very last 2ww...

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 18/09/19, 09:54 »
    6dp3dt
    Not much to report...couple of little twinges in lower abdomen but nothing else so far, implantation should be taking place yesterday/today please please implant our little emby babies  ^pray^ ^pray^ We really really really want you to snuggle in deep for the next 8 months or so, we love you so much already 😘😘 xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 18/09/19, 15:34 »
    Sharp pain in right breast earlier and sharp pain in left breast just now... more twinges down below more noticeable when sitting down...

Edit: felt a little nauseous mid afternoon and a little lightheaded but have been eating well

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 19/09/19, 10:24 »
    7dp3dt
    Some more twinges down below, have been having a heavy feeling in my uterus/pelvis and nipples and sore to the touch/moving against my top.

7 more sleeps eeeeeekkkkkkk!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 19/09/19, 14:59 »
    So what have I been doing so far in this 2ww...
    Nothing! I have been signed off work and hubby had booked some time off work heís off for two weeks but FET fell on his fifth day off and he couldnít move his a/l back but thatís ok weíve had a nice few relaxing days, heís made lunch and dinner everyday albeit thereís been a couple of takeaways. Heís been doing the laundry. And generally just keeping on top of the housework 👍
    I have been watching Michael Macintyre and impractical jokers as comedy is meant to help and I have also been watching some first born/Emma Willis/ the highland midwife in between just because I love them  😍 

Edit; have been feeling nauseous the last hour or so currently laying on the sofa hoping and praying itís a good sign 🤞🤞 ^pray^ ^pray^