* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23700 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #120 on: 20/09/19, 14:53 »
8dp 3dt

So I stupidly caved and tested this morning...bfn...why did I do this to myself????? Probably because this is the same point I got bfp in our last fresh cycle!

Anyways I had a little snooze late morning and have found my PMA again this afternoon, in a fresh transfer HCG would only be starting to enter bloodstream today and more would enter over the coming days and should be viable/strong from 11dpt, however as ours is frozen itís expected to take a little longer  ^idiot^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 22/09/19, 07:58 »
    10dp 3dt
    So yesterday symptoms was pretty much the same breast tenderness, couple of twinges in uterus area and some lower back pain when walking around a couple of shops. We went out for a bit of dinner to break the day up and let LG have a good run around the park. I did notice when putting seatbelt on that lower stomach felt a bit sensitive not sure if this is just from the progesterone injections over the last week or so.

Canít remember if Iíve posted about the hips/pelvic dull aches and a bit of period pain that comes and goes so adding it in here.

Hubby said to me yesterday Ďyou look pregnant, youíve got the glowí as lovely as it was to hear I havenít told him I tested the day before 🙈

The one symptom I have been waiting for is a tugging/pulling feeling by belly button...I felt this on my positive cycles...not had it this cycle...I did however have it on the frozen cycle sept last year and that was a bfn so guess itís not a Ďmust haveí symptom plus it could have happened when I was sleeping.

Iíve decided after testing the other day Iím not going to test until OTD, canít go through that every couple of days, plus we need to test 3 days after OTD (if negative on OTD) and I have three tests left one first response and two clear blue digital and donít want to buy any more xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 22/09/19, 17:36 »
    Had some stringy ewcm this afternoon, just popped pjís On and wow my boobs feel so heavy and tingly nipples boobs are really vieny too  ^pray^ ^pray^ These are good signs/symptoms and not just the hormone drugs xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 24/09/19, 08:50 »
    12dp 3dt

Still got Heavy/veiny boobs and tingly nipples
    Had some heartburn yesterday and this morning

2 more sleeps

Edit: more heartburn and nausea today as well as some light uterus pains and some more ewcm

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 25/09/19, 09:05 »
    13dp 3dt
    Bad taste in mouth this morning

Itís been really strange this cycle Iíve not been on knicker watch for the first time ever! Think itís because of the amount of progesterone Iím on 2 x 25m injections and 3 x cyclogest a day

1 more sleep  ^pray^  ^pray^ I actually really donít want to test for the first time ever, Iím so scared, this is our last shot at having another baby and giving our darling daughter a sibling that she so desperately wants and needs. Me and hubby was talking last night and we are going to do a Frer and CB digital in the morning once daughter has gone to school, the thinking is the frer will show up earlier but we also like to see it in black and white! Iím going to let hubby check the tests as I just canít face it... however if it is negative we will have to check three days later as per clinics new protocol

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 26/09/19, 07:26 »
    14dp 3dt
    So itís OTD...Iíve weeíd in a pot which is sitting safely in the bathroom next to the poas. Iím downstairs. Part of me is wondering whether to wait until Sunday to test which is when we will have to test again if todayís shows as negative, however hubby has booked today off purely because itís OTD plus parents and my bestie are obviously routing for us and canít wait to find out either.... Iím just so scared...

An hour and a half til we dip those sticks 😮

Thinking about the things we have done differently this cycle...I paid for an extra B12 injection which I had 6 weeks after and before my normal scheduled injections and progesterone has been increased quite a lot

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 26/09/19, 09:16 »
    Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!

^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 27/09/19, 12:38 »
    Really canít believe it, weíre on cloud 9!

We told daughter the delightful news when she came home from school and sheís ecstatic, she went up to her bedroom as she wanted to look for something and came down with a tub of things she wants to give to the Ďnew babyí a couple of her baby teddies, pack of cotton wool pads, a bib, and some other bits and bobs, all her baby things are packed away but these few things she had in a dolls wardrobe.

We have decided to stay with 2 injections of the lubion even though the clinician was happy for us to drop to one a day we thought it best until first scan which is booked for the 17th October then I think we may drop to one until our 12 week scan but may be best to get some more bloods done to check levels.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #128 on: 2/10/19, 17:31 »
    Still canít believe it... were absolutely over the moon..,I could scream! However...the worry has now set in worrying if everything will be ok which we wonít know until scan on the 17th, I keep prodding my boobs when wearing a bra to make sure there still sore  ;D

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 11/10/19, 19:46 »
    How have I not posted anything for days?!?!?! I canít think about anything else 🙈🤣

I did the other digital one week after OTD and got 3+ so was really really pleased and a little more reassured

Symptoms are continuing and are stronger of an evening not sure if itís because Iím busy in work during the day so not noticing them as much or if itís when I take my bra off in the evening but nice big sore boobs are a very welcomed feeling 🤣 bit of nausea on and off and some heartburn and waking to wee through the night.

My tummy is slightly firmer and Iíve also been having some palpitations not sure what thatís all about?

Scan has changed from 17th to the 16th so one less sleep, Iím nervous and scared as hell after the last time.