* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 22715 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #130 on: 12/10/19, 17:35 »
😫 met a friend today and we took the kids to a soft play, popped to the loo and light red blood when I wiped! Phoned clinic not really expecting anyone to answer with it being a weekend and was advised to wait it out. We swiftly left the soft play and came home I then frantically phoned scan places within an hours drive to try and get an appointment for this afternoon but as it was almost 3:30 There wasnít much time.

One nurse I spoke to asked if I had been pregnant before and if I had any bleeding with the other pregnancies only at this point I remembered I did for a couple of weeks with our daughter but it was more brown than light red.

Will await the scan on Wed.

I really thought this was our time, trying to remain positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 13/10/19, 12:17 »
    So nothing overnight (woke twice for a wee)  so was feeling a bit more positive this morning when I got up, then wiped about 11am ish and there was a TMI -light brown snot like discharge and nothing since. I have no idea whatís going on!

Still got sore boobs

Debating whether to contact EPU tomorrow as they arenít open on a weekend or whether to wait until Wednesday for our scheduled scan.

I am due to work an hour and half away tomorrow and need to pick someone up on the way and Iím not sure Iím comfortable being so far away but means going off sick, cancelling the session Iím holding and letting the other person down, donít get me wrong this pregnancy is much much more important but not sure if I would be over reacting by doing so.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 15/10/19, 22:20 »
    Really pleased to report no more bleeding or brown discharge

So here we are 1 more sleep until the scan, itís at 9:30 so nice and early, really really scared though, weíre hoping and praying everything will be well, will update tomorrow xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 16/10/19, 12:44 »
    One beautiful strong fluttering heartbeat with baby measuring to date 😍😍😍

Phoned Drís and they have given us a midwife appointment for this afternoon 🥳

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 21/10/19, 17:02 »
    Sore boobs continuing, nausea has kicked in too 🥳

Forgot to post re medication so following scan we saw a nurse who advised we could drop to one lubion Immediately and then reduce cyclogest and progynova and stop lubion from 12 weeks onwards, really hope we get scan at 12 weeks and not later xx also as a bonus we didnít have to pay for these meds xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 13/11/19, 17:14 »
    Had a midwife appointment today at home, all ok she took bloods and urine sample and next appointment will be at 16 weeks.

8 more sleeps til our 12 week scan 🙀

She said we wonít see consultant until after our 20 week scan 🙄 xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 17/11/19, 10:48 »
    4 more sleeps until our 12 week scan at 12+3 so nervous and so scared, Iím second guessing everything.  Breasts arenít as sore/heavy but from what Iíve read this does ease off as hormones level out, stomach is definitely bigger and harder, still having waves of nausea but only been sick once.

Had a really strange feeling in my chest 2 nights ago, I fell asleep on the sofa and when hubby woke me to go Upto bed I had an electric shock feeling top left of chest above my breast I went to bed and fell straight back to sleep then the following morning had a dull ache in the same place for a couple of hours. Strange!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 22/11/19, 06:49 »
    So we went for our 12 week scan yesterday and saw our beautiful baby bouncing up and down 😍😍😍 the relief we felt was amazing, we did have to go away for half hour to drink some more water as my bladder wasnít full despite drinking a huge bottle of water beforehand it just hadnít made it way all the way down to my bladder went back and they did the measurements and baby measuring 12 weeks so due date has been moved to 3rd June instead of the 1st, but baby will come out when they are ready anyway, weíre so in love 😍

Showed our beautiful princess the scan picture and she was over the moon it no longer looks like a blob and now looks like a baby but was disappointed she couldnít come so we have decided to have a private scan around 16 weeks a) reassurance for us and b) our princess will be able to come and see baby moving around 🥰 xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 9/12/19, 17:08 »
    Now 15 weeks where has the time gone, finally told my new boss our brill news and she said she already guessed and has been waiting for me to tell her for weeks 🤣🤣  1 more week til our consultant appointment 🥰

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 29/12/19, 10:01 »
    Crumbs 18 weeks tomorrow!
    Went for our 16 week consultant appointment but that morning had a spot of blood so mentioned to consultant and he listened in and heard a nice strong heartbeat, thankfully no more bleeding since!

We have booked our private scan for 4th Jan so daughter can come with us and see her new baby brother or sister...canít wait! 😊