* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23220 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #20 on: 2/03/18, 14:37 »
Transfer went really well...2 top grade embies on board...I am PUPO!!! 😬  4 or 5 embies will be frozen will get a call this afternoon to confirm.

So happy and excited 😊

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 3/03/18, 09:19 »
    1DP3DT

Got a phone call yesterday afternoon, regarding the questionable 5th embryo, when they checked in the morning there was an odd number of cells however when they checked in the afternoon one of the cells had split so an even number and is now graded as another top grade embryo so all 5 embryos have been frozen 😊 Can't believe how lucky we have been so far on this cycle, let's hope the luck continues 🤞🤞🙏🏻🙏🏻 Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 4/03/18, 10:28 »
    Today is 2days past a 3 day transfer (2dp3dt)  so we are now at blastocyst stage

yesterday had a couple of twinges in ovaries where they must still be recovering from Egg Collection (4 days ago) but not in pain anymore except it's rather uncomfortable when bladder is full.

Noohing else to report as yet but will keep updating with random info 😂

12 more sleeps

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 5/03/18, 21:42 »
    3DP3DT

TMI ALERT!!!
    This morning I had a bit of pain in my vagina, like a shooting pain straight up inside hope its not a UTI... had the mildest slightest pulling feeling just below belly button this afternoon both of these are apparently signs of implantation but certainly not getting my hopes up...according to Dr Google for a day 3 transfer implantation can occur between 6 to 12 days after egg collection but normally on day 9, today would be day 6.

Working from home this week and next to allow me to rest but keep my mind occupied, seriously wish I was off sick though to have a lay-in/siesta but then when awake I'd be constantly on Dr Google so maybe a blessing 😂

Really hoping AF doesn't show up early...well at all!

11 more sleeps til OTD 🤞🤞 ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 7/03/18, 07:23 »
    Yesterday was uneventful, no pains no twinges, slightly sore nipples.

4DP3DT

Still keeping my feet nice and warm 😊

9 more sleeps to go xx

Not feeling positive at all this morning 🙃

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 7/03/18, 11:41 »
    Been thinking back over previous cycles...

1st - Fresh -we was really really positive, embraced the meds scans etc, thought I felt all the right symptoms but started bleeding 5 days before OTD = BFN I was floored, absolutely devastated hubby stayed strong and positive and got me through it somehow.

2nd - FET - I was more reserved this time, it was a FET so different meds, not many if any symptoms that I can recall, started bleeding 4 days before OTD = BFN I dealt with it pretty well but hubby was devestated, maybe he didn't feel he needed to be as strong this time as I dealt with it a lot better.

3rd - Fresh - felt a bit numb through it all was admitted after EC as was bleeding internally discharged next day then had ET on day 3 then readmitted due to OHSS for 5 days lots of cramping etc started bleeding (brown) 1/2 days before OTD did test early and...my/our first ever BFP wowsers!!!

4th - FET - was quite positive it would work as embryo was from same batch that we got a BFP from, no bleeding prior to OTD = BFN

5th - Fresh - cancelled as no sperm found in TESE = cycle cancelled

6th - Fresh - also egg sharing this cycle, feeling quite numb, maybe reserving myself emotionally? LG keeping me entertained and busy, been watching lots of comedy, really feel I need to up my fluids and protein again though

I'm praying will all my might these will stick and stay where they belong...we love you our little embiebabies and your big sister will dote on you as will me and daddy please please snuggle in and get comfy 💗 ^pray^

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 7/03/18, 18:02 »
    Gonna start documenting any symptoms a) because this is a diary right? B) I'm dismissing them just after they happen c) because I can lol

TMI- Had some EWCM today (quite stringy) obviously not ovulating 🙈

Just had a weird sensation about an inch above belly button like someone was poking there finger in my belly 😂

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 8/03/18, 09:03 »
    Not sure if this will help anyone but I love looking at what could be happening...

This is what happens in a 3 day transfer:

1 day post transfer - embryo is growing and developing
    2  days post transfer - Embryo is now a blastocyst
    3 days post transfer - Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
    4 days post transfer - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
    5 days post transfer - Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    6 days post transfer - Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
    7 days post transfer - Blastocyst is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &  fetal cells
    8 days post transfer - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
    9 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    10 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    11 days post transfer - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

This is what happens in a 5 day (blastocyst) transfer:

1 day post transfer - Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
    2 days post transfer - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
    3 days post transfer - Implantation begins, as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    4 days post transfer - Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
    5 days post transfer - Blastocyst is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
    6 days post transfer - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
    7 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    8 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    9 days post transfer - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 8/03/18, 13:10 »
    5DP3DT

8 more sleeps to go...gosh this is really really dragging!!! On the other hand I don't want to leave the PUPO bubble 🙈 Never happy are we 😂

Wish our tummy's had a little window so we could see what's going on in there, have they implanted have they not if so how many one or two, if they haven't ...well let's not even go there!!!

Where have you gone PMA??? Please please stick ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

I wonder how the other couple are getting on? How many fertilised? How many continued to develop? Did they have a 3,5 or 6 day transfer, how many did they have transferred back? Hope their happy and not going too crazy on the 2ww.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 8/03/18, 15:56 »
    Sore throat has kicked in this afternoon, feel super tired maybe cause I've got the heating on and have been staring at a computer screen all day!

Had a shower at lunch time and my veins in my boobs appear more prominent...am I imagining it??? probably yes  ^idiot^ ;D