* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23184 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #30 on: 9/03/18, 08:58 »
6DP3DT

Lower back pain last night however I have been having back pain the last 12 months on and off so can't put this down to anything else

Sharp shooting pain in left boob last night and right boob this morning ...how random lol

Bloody hormones!

What I have found is that anything you google along with the words implantation is that someone somewhere has had that symptom and ended up with a BFP! Just for fun/to pass time I think I'm gonna google something like wart on toe and implantation...I'll update shortly...Update really disappointed no one has posted this symptom...yet!! 😂😂😂

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 9/03/18, 18:43 »
    More right boob shooting pains this evening

7 more sleeps to go!!!

Been on knicker watch constantly the last 5 years, it's gonna ramp up over the next few days though...AF please please don't show up 🙏🏻🤞

Feeling absolutely shattered still, was ready for bed at 6pm however little miss has other ideas and wants to play schools 😴 We'll both be in bed by 8pm 😴

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 10/03/18, 08:54 »
    7DP3DT

Went to bed at 8pm and my little princess was sleeping within minutes, I however didn't, my mum phoned me about 8:20 so was talking to her for ten minutes then I remembered I couldn't not go to sleep as needed cyclogest at 9:30 then hubby came home just after 10pm and as not seen him for a couple of days and I was still awake I decided to get up have a brew and a catch up with him, finally got to sleep just after 1am then was woken up at 7am by my LG 😴😴😴 I'm full of a cold, still got a sore throat and earache, it's gonna be a long day 😴😴😴

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 12/03/18, 09:26 »
    sat (10th march) popped to supermarket as I 'only' had 3 clear blue digital tests in the house and decided I wanted to test from mon through to OTD which is Friday so I would need another two tests decided to get a couple of first responses which I would use mon and tues then the clear blue digitalis later in the week.

Woke up Sunday 11th March (8DP3DT) ..Mothers day... hubby was just leaving for work and I had a massively urge to test...I knew he wouldn't be happy with me testing so early so I crossed my legs until he left...peed on the stick as quick as I could as LG follows me everywhere and knows what the pee stick is for as she has seen me do it many times, I put the lid on it and placed it on the windowsill just as she came bounding into the bathroom whilst I sorted myself out I then quickly placed it in my dressing gown pocket and went back into the bedroom, I couldn't resist I descreetly took it out of my pocket BEST MOTHERS DAY PRESENT EVER there was two lines  ^BFP^

Ecstatic!!! How can I not say anything to anyone? My little girl would be over the moon, how great a Mother's Day surprise would that be to tell my mother and mother-in-law??? My mind was getting away with all these thoughts...STOP...it's super early...hubby doesn't even know yet and he was working until 7:00pm there is no way on this earth could I tell anyone before hubby. 

Me and LG went to my parents for lunch...what a killer I couldn't say anything, they obviously asked how I was feeling and reminded me how concerned they are as they know I don't tell them everything as I don't want to worry them I preceded to try and reassure them I was fine apart from the cold and asked them please not to worry easier said than done though, if only I could tell them there worrying would stop what a dilemma! We got through the meal and an hour or so later made excuses and left, I needed my pj's back on 😂

Back at home whilst playing with LG I was half thinking how I could tell hubby, so I created a album in my photos and added some pictures that I had took during this cycle e.g. Of all the boxes of meds, me pre-mixing meds, a selfie we took in the clinic waiting room (I never do selfies) then the last picture was of the positive pregnancy test.

Hubby didn't arrive home until 7:45, those 45 minutes were a killer I had been waiting all day!! Anyways I let him come in have a quick catch up with LG before she went to sleep then he had a shower etc (hurry up) finally he sat down about 8:45 so I showed him the album and he said 'that's nice' THATS NICE???!!! WTF???!!!! He then phoned his mother during which time I was rather annoyed at his response.  Once he was off the phone he asked me if I had any twinges etc today I explained I had and he said hopefully it's a good sign??? Eh??? At this point I was looking totally confused at him and he asked me what was up, I said 'well the test says we're pregnant' bless him he thought the rest on the photos was from our last positive cycle no wonder his response was so relaxed lol!

He is slightly more reserved than me and will only accept it as a true positive on OTD he feels they give you a date for a reason which I can understand.

This morning I have ordered a top for LG saying 'I'm going to be a big sister' she won't be able to read what it says and we're not going to tell her til we're 12+ weeks a)she'll want to tell the world b) it's a long enough time for little ones as it is if we told her now it definitely would seem like forever! The reason for the T-shirt is we're gonna pop it on her, take a pic and send to the parents and my best friend (the only one's that know) will they read the t-shirt though? 😂😂😂

Another  ^BFP^ On first response this morning 🤞🤞🙏🏻🙏🏻 ^pray^ It sticks

I'm so happy excited elated and very very Lucky, 3rd and 6th time lucky xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 13/03/18, 10:13 »
    Daughter stirred at 5:30am this morning so naturally I woke up she went straight back to sleep but I was busting for a wee so nipped to the loo and did a HPT (hubby picked up 2xtesco own brands) checked it a minute or so later there was the faintest second line, panic set in, why was it so faint? Was I loosing the embryos? This is torture, I then spent the next half hour scouting the internet trying to find out how reliable Tesco own brand tests are, as always various stories lots saying they only ever had faint lines on this brand regardless how far they were in there pregnancy, reassuring right? Well not reassuring enough so just over half an hour from my first wee I grabbed a clear blue digital and had the smallest wee in the world, I was praying there would be enough urine to detect, pregnant 1-2weeks PHEW!

Now wondering if there was too much urine this morning as my bladder was super full and came out at 100 mph 😂

Not going to use the other Tesco own brand it's not worth the panic, so I now have 2x clear blue digit tests left hoping I can resist testing tomorrow and use them thurs and Friday xx

Slight increase in saliva and heartburn yesterday and today as well as lower back pain, still got this stinking cold too, just want to sleep 😴 xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 13/03/18, 19:16 »
    3 more sleeps til OTD, praying they are snuggled in nice and deep and developing nicely  ^pray^ ^pray^

Heartburn still present today and had a bit of nausea/light headedness last night hubby been out and bought gaviscon and ginger biscuits, he also got me another pee stick so I can test again tomorrow didn't ask for any of these how sweet 😍

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 14/03/18, 09:42 »
    Ok so I'm driving myself into utter madness, the test my darling hubby bought me was another cheapie! Why oh why would you do that to me? Took it this morning faint positive, I then went out at 6:30am to Asda to buy more first response out of stock so went to Tesco my store didn't sell them only other shop open super early by me is the SPAR they don't sell them either aaarrrggghhh! Came home and decided to do a clear blue digital (had two in the house) nothing came up at all not even the timer!!! Dodgy test!!! The irony is I had the same thing happen a few months ago and this was a replacement they had sent out! 😤 So onto my last digital which wasn't a digital it was just a standard clear blue anyways I also tested (3rd wee of the morning by 8:30am) I had a faint +  I really need to pop out and find some FR and whilst I'm there I'm going to get some more clear blue digitals!!!

What would I say to someone else in this situation? All tests have been positive right? You have been using various brands of tests that have different sensitivity levels and different amounts of dye in them so they're going to be different. Even though I have tried telling myself this but I can't help but worry after 16 years of TTC it's really hard 😕 Please please stay positive  ^pray^

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 14/03/18, 11:41 »
    So since my last update I stupidly used the last Tesco own it was very faint...

Just been to boots 36 later...bought 4 clear blue digitals and 2 first response, just done a clear blue and it's positive so that's it for today, no more testing til tomorrow

2 more sleeps 😘🙏🏻 ^pray^

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 15/03/18, 09:06 »
    First response done this morning two nice clear lines PHEW! Can I start believing it's worked and one/two gonna stick around? Truly hope so  ^pray^

T-shirt arrived yesterday so LG tried it on and lots of pictures taken ready to send to the parents tomorrow, MIL doesn't live close to us so by sending a picture to them all they are all finding out the same time (don't want any you told them before me scenarios lol) however MIL probably either won't see the message for some time or she won't have her glasses on to read what it says on the t-shirt and will just think we've sent another picture of our LG 😂

My best friend has been amazing through this journey she has two boys herself but no problems TTC but she has been there throughout and has been great sending me funny pictures and videos, she's one in a million!

Assume Egg recipient will be finding out tomorrow if their cycle has worked, assuming their embryos have continued to develop and they had them transferred not frozen, truly hope they haven't used any cheap tests to have the worry I've had this cycle, praying for a positive for them also   ^hugme^  Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 15/03/18, 18:52 »
    Urgh I have the worse taste in my mouth been there for a few days now but definitely a lot worse today, currently sucking on mints, can't decide if it's metal or like a burning taste maybe a mixture it's gross whatever it is, I know metallic taste is common in early pregnancy but this tastes so odd totally worth it though 😂 😷

Rant alert...People that can conceive naturally have absolutely no idea what we go through, and they winge the whole way through pregnancy, back ache, nausea, sickness, uncomfortable, too hot, can't eat the list goes on however us ladies are actually glad/grateful for these symptoms and those yet to conceive on this journey would give their left arm only to feel those symptoms, on my last pregnancy I was sick for just over 20 weeks I loved every vomit because I knew what we had gone through to get to that point but I guess everyone is different and we each have our own battles in life, maybe we have other things easier? Who knows?

Off for another mint will update in the morning...1 more sleep til OTD!!! 😳 🙏🏻🤞 ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^