* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23702 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #40 on: 16/03/18, 07:55 »
OTD is here!!!   ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^banana^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 17/03/18, 08:49 »
    Yesterday and this morning very little symptom wise apart from lower back pain, taste in mouth seems to have disappeared, no boob pain until I took my bra off, thinking back to last time I was pregnant symptoms came and went and on those days there wasn't any I did worry, haven't done a test yet today I'm sure I will though 🙈

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 17/03/18, 19:11 »
    Nauseous again this afternoon along with sore boobs and tingly nipples also had that strange taste in my mouth again this afternoon but only slight. It's all good 😊

Easter bonnet competition for my LG on Friday so we've been out to get all the bits and spent a good hour and a half decorating it, to be fair it looks good 😊

Haven't tested today and doubt I will now, maybe tomorrow? Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 18/03/18, 14:16 »
    Tedted with FR this morning really dark line, it's darker than the control line.

Physically back in work tomorrow not looking forward to it, never mind the questions (where have u been etc) and comments (not seen u for ages etc) I have a retirement do I said I'll go to on Friday evening so this week I may throw in there that I have a UTI and on antibiotics, which will cover frequent trips to the loo, any nausea/sickness (reaction to the antibiotics) also the reason I won't be drinking on Friday.  There's another after work event the following week which I genuinely won't be able to attend as hubby will be working.

Also got 6 days off over Easter really can't wait 7 more days in work Til annual leave 😊

Then 25 more working weeks from April til maternity leave, yes I have already worked out EDD, when I'll take maternity leave from and roughly when I'll be taking my annual leave (and bank holiday allowance) it's all in draft at mo as will all depend if there's one or two snuggled in there, I would absolutely LOVE twins am I lucky enough they both have decided to stay? Really hope I don't jinx things here but I've had no bleeding whatsoever this cycle 🤞🤞🤞🤞 First scan with fertility clinic is booked for 5th April 2018, eeek!!!!!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 22/03/18, 19:03 »
    Not really any symptoms the last few days apart from tender boobies, and some af type cramps and possibly ovary pain in both ovaries just not at the same time, there's been a lot of heartache I have been reading on here the last few days especially on the 'waiting for scan' thread, after all the hurdles then to finally get a BFP then their dreams are shattered at the scan, yes I know that unfortunately it happens but there's been a hell of a lot the last few days.

Another 2 weeks til our scan...

We've managed to not tell our daughter about our fabulous news even though it's so tempting we have to keep reminding ourselves of the reasons we first agreed not to tell her 🙈

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 24/03/18, 10:06 »
    12 more days til scan it can't come quick enough really worrying as not many symptoms just have to keep reminding myself I didn't have symptoms all the time with LG, tempted to book an early scan but think I'll try and put my fears to the back of my mind and  ^pray^ For the best and wait for the 7+2 scan in the fertility clinic I can then have a private scan between then and the 12 week or between the 12 and 20 week scan will see how we feel.

Felt strange last night getting ready to go out without a glass of wine, got home 8:30pm and it felt good to get in my pj's feel shattered this morning though 😂 As expected a few tried to twist my arm into leaving car there overnight so I could have a drink, urm no thanks lol!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 26/03/18, 21:11 »
    Phoned dr's to book midwife appointment today and they have booked it for this Wednesday so I'm two days time when I'll be 6+1 from memory they don't tend to see you til approx 8 weeks but it'll be good to get the ball rolling, not many symptoms at all, where did they go? Did another test tonight and still says pregnant so 🤞 The scan can't come quick enough 10 more sleeps! Wishing the time away just want to know my babies are safe  ^pray^ Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 30/03/18, 15:52 »
    not posted for a while been trying to keep busy, 6 more sleeps til my first scan, had midwife appointment on Wednesday and said criteria has changed and we are now classed as high risk due to having IVF (it was ICSI) which I don't mind as it means extra scans 😊 But also said they won't let us go over 40 weeks and would induce us which I'm not keen on I was only a day past EDD with daughter and had a super quick birth so hoping for same this time 🤞 However as I keep reading every pregnancy and birth is different so I may be wanting to be induced if I go over 😂

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 6/04/18, 08:23 »
    Went for 1st scan yesterday, two empty Sac's seen so not looking good at all, was sent for bloods to check HCG levels and have got to go to Telford tomorrow for repeat HCG levels am wishing and praying for a miracle  ^pray^ Yesterday was so upset today I just feel numb now, why is this happening? Only tested 3 days ago and still positive but apparently the HCG can stay in your system. Not sure I can go through another cycle, too much heartache! Did I jinx things by working out my due date? Working out my maternity leave so early? Sorting my clothes out and bagging up clothes that don't currently fit and wouldn't for the next 9 months, buying lots of new maternity clothes and putting them in my wardrobe? Possibly not but can't help but think these thoughts.

From lots of googling empty sac's seen on scans are called Blighted Ovum whereby the embryo implanted but a baby never developed or in my case two sacs were seen and both babies never developed. Next steps seem to be either wait for natural miscarriage or encourage miscarriage with medical intervention which is either tablets or a D&C procedure think I will opt for the natural but could take 4 weeks and u don't know when it's going to start which could be difficult with work. Regardless I think I'll need a bit of time off if it's now or in weeks to come, there wont be a good time for this to happen.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 9/04/18, 16:44 »
    So HCG results from Thursday =13,991 and from Sat = 14,822 so even though they have increased they haven't risen much or as much as they would have expected them to.

Another scan today still revealed two empty sac's, both have grown but are measuring small, next scan is Friday (13th!!!) In Telford we'll also see a consultant.  Nurse today was a little optimistic she did say she would expect to be seeing something but also said humans are not text book and nature will do as it intends when it intends. Heads well and truly mashed!!

Nurses in EPU Telford and Shrewsbury have been absolutely lovely fair do's

On Sat I asked out aloud to a couple of people that have passed away to give me a sign everything will be ok, within 10 minutes the postman cam and our 12 week scan was one of the letters (booked for 14 weeks but minor details) then hubby saw a face in the clouds that evening, we then found a white feather in the garden then today a robin appeared in our garden I'm holding onto every tiny bit of hope everything will be ok which goes against everything I have been reading these last few days but a girls gotta have hope xx

For the first time in 5 years I have mentioned our missed miscarriage, early 2013 we tested BFN on our fresh cycle approx 10 weeks later I passed a teeny tiny baby, when googling images I would have said it was about 7 weeks when comparing the features even though it was a shock we didn't know we was pregnant so possibly made it a little easier to deal with I didn't have any pain just felt like a normal period and when I wiped it was there on the tissue,  I went to work that same morning, I did end up leaving work early as couldn't concentrate. When it happened I went to show hubby (who was half asleep) but he didn't want to see it and said to flush it down the loo, I did and immediately regretted it, should I have taken it somewhere? Shown someone? Had it tested to find out why it didn't stick? Too late now! Didn't even phone clinic to tell them and because it hadn't been medically confirmed I didn't even mention it to the midwife on our last pregnancy, I had boxed it away in my mind and didn't want to think about it, only now because of our current situation it has come back to the forefront of my mind and have written it on the EPU forms. No one has asked about it or blinked their eyes at it but I guess they are used to it.