* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 26924 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #50 on: 11/04/18, 10:29 »
Twinge pains in boobies yesterday and a couple of twinges in uterus no nausea, heartburn, metallic taste in mouth or any other symptoms.

Even though all investigations to date are pointing towards twin blighted ovum miscarriage because I haven't had any bleeding I am still holding onto that tinyiest bit of hope that some miracle will happen and we will see something on friday, I think I know deep down that this is over I don't want to believe it.

I text my boss on Monday explaining what was happening and that I was going for further tests he was lovely in his reply, I then text again tues advising I would be off sick the rest of the week. Can't face seeing anyone at the mo apart from daughter and hubby and parents.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 12/04/18, 10:22 »
    Yesterday I felt some flutters by my belly button on two separate occasions both lasted a couple of minutes or so, felt exactly like when I first felt daughter I was 11 weeks with her, yesterday I would be 8+3. Strange!! Wow this journey certainly messes with your head! I actually sat there and questioned what I was feeling and if it was in my head but it definitely wasn't I didn't dare move as I didn't want the sensation to stop  ^idiot^

Can't bring myself to change my signature yet either...not til it's confirmed...

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 13/04/18, 17:03 »
    So after two empty sacs seen on ultrasounds a week last Thursday (7+4) and Monday (8+1) it looked like we were out HCG only rose from 13,991 to 14,822 in 48 hours. We have been for another scan this morning and one of the Sacs has (since Monday) split into two so there are now 3 sac's and we now have a heartbeat 💗 They have said it's measuring small but surely it's bound to be if it's only just split? Rescan in 2 weeks!! It's an absolute miracle 😃

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 18/04/18, 18:16 »
    So Sunday was my birthday, relaxing day spent cleaning then parents and Bro and his family came around for tea, Monday was the anniversary since my sister passed away whilst at the crem I had some more flutters 😊 then back to work yesterday even though lots been going on time is dragging with 9 more sleeps til next scan I can't relax, I'm still on constant knicker watch.  Nothing I can do to change anything.  My tummy feels slightly harder and rounder hoping it's a good sign, don't think I mentioned during last two scans they have identified a cyst on my left ovary measuring 4cm hoping it hasn't grown too much.

Hope my recipient is having a easier ride than us xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 21/04/18, 07:17 »
    Urgh 6 more sleeps! I'm trying to visualise the baby snuggling in and I've been talking to the little bean, but the waves of doubt and negativity creep in, no spotting/bleeding or cramps thanksfully so hope it's all snuggled in nice and cosy, been having some pain from where I guess the cyst is, pain not bad enough to go to dr's or A&E I just know it's there. I've also had some popcorn popping sensations yesterday twice on the left side and once on the right felt strange  ;D

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 23/04/18, 14:20 »
    Had booking in appointment this morning only took half an hour or so, I'm sure booking appointment on last pregnancy was about 1 and a half hours, but I guess they have most of our history already.

4 more sleeps til scan...how I have made it through the last ten days I just don't know...mind is still boggled! One minute I'm talking to the baby the next I'm wondering what's happening if it's still growing still having the odd flutter and popcorn sensations which is giving me hope, I'm supposedly 10+1 today.

When we explained everything to the midwife she seemed as baffled as us and asked if we could have conceived naturally at same time as we cycled or just after so we proceeded to explain our medical conditions and that it would be medically impossible her response was miracles do happen, it would have to be THE biggest miracle for this to happen for us naturally!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 27/04/18, 05:30 »
    Scan day is finally here!!! Now it's here I'm glad but also super apprehensive/nervous/anxious  ^pray^ Our remaining baby is still growing  ^pray^ 

Today We should be 10+5 from LMP or 10+3 from EC dates or 9 weeks from natural conception (this really isn't possible lol) I know if baby is still there I will be analysing dates and sizes after the scan 🙈

We have our '12 week' scan which falls at 14 weeks on the 21/05/2018 hope we get that far 🤞

Will update later xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 27/04/18, 13:08 »
    Devastated third baby has also died, now to wait for the natural miscarriage

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 30/04/18, 13:02 »
    TMI alert...

Just been to the loo and when wiping the smallest bit of red blood was there...it's starting... :'(

No cramping/pain as yet but have been reading up as to what to expect, yes I've had a MMC before but it was a singleton and a complete shock, but I'm expecting this to happen this time, will this be different who knows...time will tell....

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 1/05/18, 21:46 »
    Still only spotting when wiping hardly anything on pad had a bit of cramping earlier that warranted two paracetamol but nothing since...working from home this week until things really start then will go off sick if needed.

Have phoned clinic today to ask them to schedule us in for FET in August, and have been looking for holidays crumbs prices have really gone up over the years we not been abroad since 2012!! Def time for a holiday in a couple of months in the meantime after the miscarriage I will be concentrating on getting healthier.