* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23215 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #60 on: 2/05/18, 13:27 »
Bleeding has started properly today with red blood and clots the odd period pain but nothing too bad at the mo, hubby gone to work 9am til 10:30pm today, 9am til 12am tomorrow then 9am-9pm Friday and sat, great timing when he's just been off for four days! Part of me hopes I will get through the worst when I'm here on my own would hate for there to be just me and daughter here (she's in my mums then after school club til 4pm the rest of this week) the other part of me wants hubby here incase I need anything or like the nurse in epu said I could collapse with pain/loss of blood...great! I guess it will never be an ideal time and will happen when it's ready.

My recipient maybe 11+3 today if all going well her side...I sure hope it is xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 3/05/18, 16:12 »
    TMI alert!!!
    So after 6 and a half hours of pain which I can only describe as contraction pain which worsened over the hours and paracetamol or ibuprofen didn't even touch it so went into codrydamol and I have just passed what must have been the sacs along with lots of clots my toilet looked like a blood bath! pain has disappeared completely.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 4/05/18, 12:55 »
    A few twinges and period type pain today, stomach is still rock hard but apparently that's normal for a few weeks so looks like I won't be putting away my maternity trousers just yet!

So in a couple of weeks our little princess will be 4 so focusing on getting the rest of her presents ordered and her party finalised this weekend, then looking to book our first proper holiday as a family in July so June will consist of lots of water and lettuce  😂 Then hopefully back to the clinic in August.

As sad as I am that our little babies didn't make it and trust me I am, I find it easier to focus on the future hence the plans xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 5/05/18, 14:44 »
    Letter received from clinic this morning advising FET will be week commencing 13th August :o

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 27/05/18, 10:12 »
    Crumbs where has the last couple of weeks gone, works been super busy I didn't end up taking any time off during/after the miscarriage just felt like I needed to keep my mind occupied, our princess turned 4 last weekend so had a full on weekend family stayed with us and a couple stayed in hotel just down the road but where also with us all weekend apart from when they were sleeping so an extra 6 in our house all weekend! Also had a big party on the sat with 20 odd children; bouncy castle, disco, mascots and games.  By the Sunday evening just after they left I slumped on the sofa and couldnt move literally had no energy hardly surprising after making breakfasts, lunch and dinner and constantly on drinks and snack duty for 9 people over 3 days keeping on top of the washing up, cleaning and tidying up after them etc and keeping the children entertained at the same time all weekend, as well as running around in the party for 3 hours! looking back it was too much physically only two weeks after miscarrying and still bleeding (probably why) but just wanted her to have the best weekend and she sure did.

Had schedule through from the clinic for FET and the dates didn't add up with the starting and stopping of the meds so phoned up to query and they agreed it didn't look right and the FET may be delayed by a month, ok a month is  a month and to them not much difference but to me it's another 4 weeks and wasn't happy with the nurses lack of knowledge of the schedules or compassion (yes it was the same nurse I didn't have any faith in whilst we were cycling) she must have realised I wasn't happy and got the consultant to phone me, he was very apologetic about the mix up and explained August is now fully booked up and won't be until September I also made it clear to him I was disappointed and that the date initially given would have worked out great as I have booked time off due to summer hols. Now I've got my head around the extra wait I suppose it gives them time to settle into their new environment before we cycle as they are moving over June/July to a new location, just need to rebook at my annual leave to see what I can sort to take time off for scan and ET and a bit of time after.

Wonder how recipient is getting on gosh she could be 15 weeks already!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 20/06/18, 21:59 »
    It'll be 7 weeks tomorrow since the miscarriage it's still so hard and feels so raw, struggling to put my positive hat on and look to the next cycle, inside my head I'm asking why me? why us? Not something I would ever say out loud! Im still getting breast pain more so in left breast (?hormones) and pain in shoulders which is a trypical miscarriage sign apparently but pregnancy test was negative 2 weeks after miscarriage so surely pregnancy symptoms and miscarriage symptoms should have all disappeared by now?

I've discovered coffee well cappuccino, latte, mocha and flat white and I'm having waaaaaayyyy too many of them I should be drinking water and lots of it but I just can't face it, I don't actually like the smell or taste of coffee but since trying a cappuccino just because I could I think I'm now over indulging, maybe to make up for other things I haven't had for 5/6 months.

I'm still getting headaches from the car accident late last year and generally feeling rubbish and unhealthy but can't seem to get my butt into gear to do anything about it, we have 3 weeks til we go on holiday and it can't come soon enough, I'm hoping we'll all be able to rest, relax, unwind and have fun and come back rejuvenated and ready to fight to get fit and into the right frame of mind.

I'm still receiving the pregnancy emails I signed up to and it reminds me weekly how many weeks pregnant I am (or should be) just can't bring myself to unsubscribe, as silly as it sounds if I delete them it's like I'm accepting it, maybe that's what I need though.

So as of 2 weeks ago I'm back on the dreaded pill, I started it on first day of last period as per advice of consultant (period was horrendous btw-leaking everywhere) I'm an absolute nightmare on the pill feel really moody all the time and quite hormonal shame I've been put on it for 3 months...poor hubby 😕

Had meds delivered last week ready for FET, so the eastradiol valerate 3 pills a day spaced out which is the hardest it would be so much easier to take them all in the evening but we've gotta do what we've gotta do, and the lovely cyclogest.  Must remember to phone clinic and let them know we want the endo scratch again.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 4/08/18, 18:00 »
    Wish I could say we had a great holiday but with hubby's hormones due to testosterone and my hormones we didn't have the best time, took us about 4/5 days before we relaxed forgot about work and tried not to focus on the miscarriage and tried not to think about anything related to IVF/infertility.  Definitely could have done with at least another week there!

Anyways it's been and gone now, have so much going on now it's summer holidays and wish I could spend more time with my princess before she starts full time school in September. Hubby just started a new job. My secondment is coming to an end so have applied for a couple jobs as can't face going back to my substantial position. I have been the interviewer for over 14 years being the interviewee petrifies me!!!

Anyways been looking at the calendar...
    2 days til the dentist
    3 days til my B12
    10 days til my repeat smear or endo scratch I've been double booked!
    13 days til we go down to Cardiff for the night (visiting family)
    19 more days left of the pill!!!
    23 days til I start Oestradiol Valerate
    33 days til scan
    40 days til FET

Super scared thinking about the next cycle, I have 40 days to turn that frown upside down, relax, and find some optimism.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 8/08/18, 19:31 »
    So managed to change repeat smear to today however when I went there said it was too early and had to wait until 30th Oct I explained situation with IVF and the nurse confirmed they can't do it whilst ur pregnant so if the next cycle works it'll be 12 months late which isn't ideal or if it doesn't work I can have it done when it's due! So it's now on hold!

Fertility clinic phoned back today to confirm endo scratch will be next Tuesday (14th Aug) yey!!! In the new clinic so will be good to get there and have a look around before scan and transfer in a few weeks.

With regards to the jobs I'm applying for I have contacted someone in workforce today and meeting with him tomorrow for some tips and to get over my fears, so will see how that goes.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 15/08/18, 20:23 »
    Endo scratch went ahead yesterday (Tues) pain at time but only 10 seconds and very little cramps after so much better than last time.

Woke up Monday morning to a leaking boob, what's that all about?

3 weeks tomorrow til scan and 4 weeks til transfer 😊

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 18/08/18, 00:04 »
    Another leaking right boob today, why???