* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23219 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #70 on: 1/09/18, 10:06 »
5 more sleeps til pre FET scan

I'm absolutely rubbish at taking tablets and having to space out the 3 oestrogen tablets a day and remembering to take them is proving difficult I'm ok with the morning one's and the evening ones it's the midday ones I'm forgetting as work is so busy got another 7 weeks on them!🤦‍♀️

Still having breast pain and should really try and get in dr's but appointments are so hard to come by.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 7/09/18, 06:44 »
    No more leakage from the boobs last couple of days so will see how it goes.

FET scan yesterday went ok lining is 9 so they were happy with that awaiting phone call this evening with day/time for FET, presuming it will be Thursday so have booked thurs and Friday off in anticipation

Haven't told boss about this cycle as yet hoping not to as have an interview the week after and don't want that to go against me xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 8/09/18, 08:17 »
    So FET booked in for Wed 12th sept at 12pm 😀

Start cyclogest tomorrow evening 👍

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 12/09/18, 15:47 »
    We are now PUPO!

2 embryos transferred today one was a grade 8 1- and one was a 7 2- which moved onto a 8 2- by time of transfer.

(8 stands for 8 cells, and the other numbers are the amount of fragmentation 1 being the best followed by 1- , then 2 then 2- so on to 5 anything 5- or higher wouldn't be frozen/suitable on thaw)

Transfer was the worst yet, had 3 nurses faffing...one of them scanning my bladder whilst they were waiting for consultant for 15 minutes not great when ur busting for a wee 🙈 Legs up in stirrups and the hatch opens yes my bits are on show to the scientists! pre warned the nurses before consultant came in I have a sensitive bladder (he's already aware) so deep breaths whilst they were all doing what they need to do, and whilst we were waiting for embryologists to check tube was clear my body started pushing the speculum out they were all talking so I tried to ask hubby to tell the consultant but he didn't hear me I got very frustrated at this point and started welling up whilst trying not to wee over the consultant who was still between my legs the next thing I had all three nurses around me stroking my arm/head and leg asking me if I was ok! Hubby was just staring at me I couldn't talk cause I had to use every bit of concentration to not wee!

Done now though and they are both back where they belong, OTD is 26th September 🙏🏻 Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #74 on: 13/09/18, 17:50 »
    God I feel so stupid, missed pessary last night!!! I had a massively headache so went to bed and fell straight asleep.

It's happened now and nothing I can do about it so no point dwelling on it.

Annual leave today so pottered around and sat around most of the day popped to pick my princess up from school then went to supermarket for my Brazil nuts 😋

Off again tomorrow so need to do my presentation ready for my interview on Tuesday (18th) whilst I'm at home on my own, could really do without the stress of an interview right now but I need the job (currently on secondment and don't want to go back to substantive post)

I guess it will stop me obsessing over this cycle so much over next couple of days xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 15/09/18, 09:10 »
    Pottered about again yesterday at home so nice and relaxing, embryo should have progressed to a blastocyst.

Woke up yesterday feeling really h.o.r.n.y! Other than that nothing yesterday.

Today the blastocysts should be hatching 🤞

Lady parts very sensitive last night and this morning assuming that's the cyclogest/progynova

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #76 on: 15/09/18, 18:11 »
    Just had a couple of really noticeable twinges really low down 🤔

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #77 on: 16/09/18, 08:05 »
    Last night had a mild shooting pain up my vagina, not as strong as I felt last time.

Had a random dream about a rat kept jumping in my car last night and I had to keep driving round corners and opening the door hoping it would fall out, it stratched me and I was worried it had infected me/gave me some disease as Im pregnant lol! Crazy dreams!!!

Woke up this morning feeling h.o.r.n.y again.

Blastocyst should be attaching to lining today 🙏🏻🤞

Had some pain in right boob but that's been ongoing for months 🤦‍♀️

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #78 on: 18/09/18, 16:23 »
    So Sunday afternoon I felt a sharp pain in my right side that lasted a couple of minutes.

Supposedly implantation continues today, and tomorrow implantation should be complete.

Had some period type feelings today and heavy feeling in pelvis, maybe from wearing tights?

Had interview today and I got the job!!! ;D

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 20/09/18, 06:19 »
    8DP3DT

Boobie pain continues (both at same time this morning)

Today HCG should start to be secreted into my blood  :o

6 more sleeps til OTD!