* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23188 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #80 on: 20/09/18, 19:37 »
Been having period type pain yesterday and today, well I say period pain I honestly don't know any more! one minute I think it's period pain the next just feels like a dull ache/ pelvic heaviness.  Hips are aching too.

Not sure if I've mentioned on my diary before but for the last few (8 or so) weeks I've been having feelings in my tummy like movement, crazy right? I did wonder whether I was having a phantom pregnancy after the miscarriage! Can't lie it has also crossed my mind that maybe there was another baby in there that I didn't miscarriage! Just trying to find some reasoning behind it however reality is surely they would have seen anything/something when I went for pre FET scan or scan during FET. ^idiot^

Strong sensations in boobs all day today hope that's a positive sign but could be meds instead xx

Hubby did book OTD off work (26th) but now he's gotta go in 🙁 So may have to test early after all 😁🤔

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 21/09/18, 19:35 »
    Forgot to mention been having lower back ache for the last week...just saying! Lol

Soooo been and bought one pack (with two tests) of first response and was busting for a wee when I came home bbbbuuuutttttt resisted, really surprised myself. Will I be able to resist tomorrow now they're in the house???

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 22/09/18, 07:01 »
    Caved in and tested this morning, BFN were 10dp3dt today... I AM NOT OUT UNTIL IM OUT!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 23/09/18, 11:39 »
    Still getting pain in boobs/nipples -thanks cyclogest! Felt a bit nauseous yesterday evening probably because I didn't eat much.

Trying to remain optimistic  ^pray^

Gonna hold off testing til TUES/WED now.

Really hope we get a pleasant surprise 🤞

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 25/09/18, 06:12 »
    Tested this morning and BFN this cycle :'(

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 26/09/18, 19:18 »
    So after yesterday's BFN I emailed the clinic and asked if they would transfer our last three embryos in the next cycle )(providing try all thaw) however as I'm under 40 they have said no.

OTD today as expected it was a BFN

Stopped all meds

TMI...This afternoon when I wiped there was a tiny bit of pink blood but nothing since, how strange?! Never start a period like this. Surely it's too late for a implantation bleed? So wine is still on hold been and bought more tests 🤦‍♀️

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 27/09/18, 19:38 »
    Tested with clear blue digital this morning BFN

Period started this afternoon

Not heard back from clinic since I left a answerphone message advising cycle hasn't worked and we want to schedule next cycle

Hubby in a bit of a grump at mo, yes he's disappointed but so am I, when I mentioned to him about going again straight away he said no let's hang fire til the new year, will talk again to him about it in a few days when it's not as raw.

So for next cycle whenever that may be I'm currently debating whether to go off sick or take unpaid leave, I was super stressed this cycle with interviews, work being mad busy, rushing to pick daughter up, getting home and then house work to do.

I've also been googling for some inspiration of what else I can do to help aid implantation and give ourselves the best possible chance of the next one working however ultimately I know it's all about the embryo's and their division, genetics and our own fate.

Uuurrrgggghhhh! This really is a poop journey!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 29/09/18, 12:33 »
    So clinic have finally returned my call from when I left a message for them on wed (26th) to let them know the outcome, it was my favourite nurse too and she asked what our thoughts are regarding our 3 frozen I advised them were ready to go again asap Buuuttttttt... Haven't spoken to hubby yet!

So they only have one possibly two slots left for this year both being in December but my consultant isn't scheduled to be in on those days so it will be the new year!

My consultant has now retired but still doing some private work so she is going to speak to him.  Another option she gave us was she can speak to the other consultant and see if he would be willing to take us onto his books which may mean an internal referral and private appointment (unless he would be willing to just do the transfer for us 🤞). If we need to see him for an appointment it's highly likely the two slots would have been filled by then.

I really don't want transfer in the new year a) I have a huge project on at the moment which is going to ramp up come January so will be super busy and a very intense time and won't be able to take time off between Jan and early march for scan, transfer. B) I need to focus energy right now on next cycle.

The down side to cycling this side of Christmas is hubby, I'm not sure he is mentally ready and December is his busiest time of the year so he'll be working 60 odd hours per week and may not be able to come to scan/transfer. So I do feel selfish pushing it for sooner rather than later. My thoughts are by the time nurse speaks to the consultants and we have some options then I can talk it through with hubby and we can decide what would be best for us as a couple and a family. 

So my egg receipient could be 33 weeks pregnant now, I often think about the couple and how their cycle went, if it worked and how the lady is feeling I truly hope it worked and she has had a smooth sailing pregnancy so far.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 20/10/18, 08:51 »
    Received a letter yesterday from the clinic, with a schedule for FET in December 🙈  Hubby had opened the letter before I got home but didn't say anything then when I read it I was obviously surprised and told him about it and he said I know, but no other comment, luckily daughter started asking me something so was a good distraction. Will have to time it right to talk to him about it this weekend 😊

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 9/11/18, 19:44 »
    Sooo we are having our next FET in December 😁👍

I started on the pill a couple of weeks ago and will take it til 23rd November then wait for AF then onto the progynova (oestrogen) followed by pessaries after scan on the 6th December.

Not wanting to sound as if I am dwelling on the past too much but I would have been 39 weeks this weekend 😔 Hopefully my recipient is well and will meet her baby very soon 🤞