* Author Topic: Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time  (Read 23214 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
Trying for a sibling, also egg sharing this time
« Reply #90 on: 18/11/18, 21:33 »
Would have been my due date today, have kept busy by cleaning, went shopping and have given my daughter extra special long huggles today, she truly is my world 😍  Been having period pains on and off all day just an extra cruel reminder hey?!

4 more days of the pill
5 more sleeps til my next interview (for the seconded job I'm currently doing)
6 more sleeps til AF is due
8 more sleeps til I start progynova

Thinking about next cycle and xmas really don't know how I'm going to manage to wrap the big heavy presents whilst in the 2ww I normally start wrapping about a week before to get me in the mood of an evening whilst daughter is sleeping and hubby is in work (he hates wrapping) I can't start earlier as I'll have nowhere to put them the pile is ever increasing in spare room mostly from amazon so if daughter was to go in there she can only see brown boxes not wrapped presents.  However mother in law is coming up in a couple of weeks to stay with us so will have to move them somewhere 🙄😂

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 4/12/18, 19:11 »
    2 more sleeps til scan
    Possibly 8 more sleeps til ET

Finally had repeat smear done today hurrraaayyy!

And...finally got round to booking an appointment for 18th December for my breast pain, noticed on the screen when I was with the nurse that I last saw someone end of July and dr said then if I still had pain to go back in two weeks were now December 🙈 I started having the pain two days before xmas last year god I'm rubbish at taking care of myself if it was anyone else I would have marched them down to the surgery months ago!

Had a cold the last few weeks feel like I'm running on empty keep counting the days down til the weekends 😴

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 7/12/18, 18:23 »
    Pre FET scan yesterday showed lining at 7mm and they want it over 8mm so upped tablets from 3 to 6 per day and rescan on Monday advised FET wouldn't be until Thursday/Friday...

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 10/12/18, 21:32 »
    Scan today went well lining at 9.5 been told to continue with 6 tablets per day, FET is scheduled for Sat as they don't have any space left this week I guess it will give lining change to get thicker 😂 And I should be grateful (and I am) the team are giving up part of their weekend just for us.

I am also being a Guinea pig and increasing cyclogest to 3 per day instead of the normal two, which I'm starting Wed evening.

BIT Gutted hubby won't be there for transfer but it's his busiest time of year (no he's not santa 😂) just need to decide what I can do with daughter... do I take her with me or do I ask my mum to look after her for a few hours which is a bit awkward as I haven't told her about this cycle and don't want to lie 💁

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 16/12/18, 20:15 »
    So transfer went ahead yesterday one x 3 day embryo transferred so 2 left in the freezer 😊

I'm actually thinking this is the best time for a transfer the next two weeks are going to fly by...

So I'm to continue on 6 progynova and 3 cyclogest pessaries until OTD (and hopefully beyond)

Will try and post daily now with any symptoms...watch this space 😊

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 19/12/18, 20:05 »
    4dp3dt So no symptoms to report apart from mild lower backache...

In other news I finally got to see a Gp yesterday about the breast pain I have been having and he examined me and is making a urgent referral to the breast clinic I'm not overly worried but maybe a bit apprehensive...trying not to think about it don't want it to spoil xmas or this potential baby inside me. Hubby super busy in work this time of year and must have forgot to ask me how it went even though he was looking after daughter when I popped to appointment but he's very distracted so haven't bothered mentioning anything yet don't want him stressing however if he does ask me I won't lie and keep it from him, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about anyway prob just dr playing it safe.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 22/12/18, 14:34 »
    5dp3dt had a sharp pain in belly button felt like someone was poking a needle straight inside it numerous times 🙈

Backache continuing and a couple of twinges yesterday at 6dp3dt

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 27/12/18, 11:54 »
    Tested at 10dp3dt BFN (Christmas day)
    Tested today at 12dp3dt BFN

Backache continues, twinges in uterus, sore boobs/nipples oh progesterone u devil!

It's not looking good, will continue meds til OTD 29/12/2018 at 14dp3dt

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 29/12/18, 09:16 »
    Sadly another BFN this morning 😤

Going to have an energy drink as still no energy then a bottle of wine tonight.

Won't be cycling now for a few months now so need to concentrate on being healthier in the new year

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 9/01/19, 18:06 »
    So saw breast consultant yesterday and had a mammogram pleased to say all clear! However when he squoze my right nipple a bit of discharge came out he didn't seem worried though so guess it's just a hormonal thing 🤷‍♀️