* Author Topic: 47 & so need advice please  (Read 1092 times)

0 Members

Offline kaykay1970

• Un-Ranked
modify
47 & so need advice please
« on: 18/02/18, 16:12 »
Hi ladies, I知 back after 18 months.. Really need some advice and I know this is the best place to find it.  My dilemma is I知 nearly 48, just had AMH results back & they are 3.3 (18 months ago it was 7.3).  I have high natural killer cells and had last natural pregnancy last summer, but sadly miscarried.  My cousin has offered to be a surrogate for me, but I have to be realistic & Im aware chances of a pregnancy using my eggs is very very slim.  She has now offered to be a donor which is amazing  - but I知 so concerned that having high NKC will result in miscarriage.  Has anyone had positive experience with treatment for NKC ? I really am praying, that this will be the answer to my life long dream of becoming a mummy.  Welcome any advice or experiences ladies. Thanking u in advance ❤️

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
    • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 18/02/18, 23:27 »
    Hi kaykay
    Sorry you're having such a tough time. I don't have advice/experience to offer with regard to NKC but wanted to respond. I can see your concerns about pregnancy - have you discussed treatment for NKC with your clinic? Obviously there are a few women who can get pregnant with OE after 45 but it is much harder. Would it be possible to use donor egg and your cousin to be a surrogate, or use your cousin's eggs and an unknown surrogate? Just a thought ....
    Good luck

Offline kaykay1970

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 19/02/18, 10:12 »
    Many thanks for reply Deb, I知 going to possibly think along lines of using a surrogate (not my cousin). This is a long journey, all my adult life actually- will get appointment to see my consultant and hopefully get the ball rolling 🤞🤞xx

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
    • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 19/02/18, 23:25 »
    Good luck whatever you decide to do

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 28/02/18, 15:33 »