* Author Topic: Dogus Clinic - Dr Sekvet - Northern Cyprus - Part 18  (Read 1628 times)

0 Members

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
Dogus Clinic - Dr Sekvet - Northern Cyprus - Part 18
« Reply #10 on: 6/09/20, 15:01 »
Thank you so much!! Aww thatís so exciting LJ82. I hope your partner gets on ok and the transfer is successful. Yes the quarantine was delightful. Iím   ^pray^ you deserve it!!!! Thank you Mai! 

Please keep us updated xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mai1982

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 7/09/20, 06:12 »
    How does everyone take their medication? Do you stick to a specific schedule or do you just kind of take it around morning/noon/evening. I know that a lot of protocols from other clinics make women set an alarm clock.

I've had one transfer at Dogus, BFN. :-(

Offline Mai1982

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 7/09/20, 10:42 »
    Hey y'all! New every restrictions as of today!
    https://www.emu.edu.tr/en/news/announcements/05092020-revised-covid-19-risk-category-list-for-countries-and-travelling-procedures/1208/pid/3453
    Has any of you already done this kind of quarantine and how does it work? They're saying, we're supposed to quarantine in a government facility, not a hotel. How much does it cost?
    Greetings

Offline LJ82

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 9/09/20, 18:42 »
    Hi Mai, I believe it is still one of 3 hotels that are selected for quarantine, rather than a specific facility. My partner has just returned - quarantine was spent in Top Set hotel, which was pretty grim.
    One of the other hotels, GŁnes is a lot better - unfortunately youíre not given a choice on arrival.

Offline LJ82

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 18/09/20, 09:40 »
    Negative test for us unfortunately 😢
    Will go again new year hopefully if they lift the 7 day quarantine

Offline bear85

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 22/11/20, 18:52 »
    We are going back over at the start of April to see if we can add to our family. We went ahead and booked now as the prices seem to be better and only booked 7 days which looks to be a bit of a mistake having just read quarantine rules... Is the quarantine in the North Cyprus side or the Cyprus side? The flights were almost full so I hope this isn't going to affect us and it is a moving target, hopefully as it's spring and not autumn/winter it may change things a bit.

@LJ82 - good luck to you both on the next attempt.