* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16748 times)

0 Members

Offline teppar

modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #10 on: 20/03/18, 10:41 »
Spanglyboo what clinic did you use in Cyprus? I'm getting a local recommendation for RGS/ISIS so wondering if thats where you went?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Zaza1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #11 on: 20/03/18, 11:02 »
    Hi Sanglyboo, thanks for the reply. Yes, I suppose that is very true. I didnít think of it like that. 😘

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #12 on: 20/03/18, 11:31 »
    And on clinicís social media page

Offline Zaza1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #13 on: 20/03/18, 11:35 »
    Thanks Lily! Sorry for gate crashing your post! Did you manage to choose a clinic in the end?

Offline Spanglyboo

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #14 on: 20/03/18, 13:29 »
    Teppar

I used ISIS and they were ready good. I had no issues at all. They arenít the cheapest but itís was just so easy to communicate,get there and park etc

They follow the uk hfea guidelines which as I didnít want to do multiple transfer was good for me

I stayed about 30 mins away and just drove to appts. Nice and relaxed cycle!

Offline Zaza1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #15 on: 20/03/18, 14:56 »
    Hi spanglyboo, thanks for the information. I shall look into that one too 😘

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #16 on: 21/03/18, 00:04 »
    Hi Zaza, I think I will go to NewLife Thessaloniki this time.

To be honest I was put off with the new requirement in Cyprus to register all patients with the Ministry of Health and with the amount of tests to be redone including ECG which I did in July 2017. I think these requirements are exaggerated and unreasonable.

I think NewLife is better set up to make the whole process easier for patients. They do not require excessive test or

Maybe I am biased because so far I had communication with Dunya coordinator only whereas with NewLife I had a consultation with Dr Dovas on Sunday.

Dunya got very good and positive reviews on other sources I mentioned earlier and they have coordinators speaking different languages so the clinic works with foreign patients regularly.

Dunya was recommended to me by Dr Gorgy. He and his administrators were praising Dunya. Maybe if I go via Dr Gorgy's clinic the communication will be better but they charge £2,500 for coordination service which I cannot afford at the moment after spending lots of money on immune treatments and having unstable situation at work. I had my last LIT straight after a job interview.

Offline teppar

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #17 on: 22/03/18, 04:54 »
    Thats great to hear Spanglyboo! I did my first fertility tests with them 6 years ago when I was visiting a friend in Cyprus but didn't feel at the time they were very advanced on the IVF track. Good to hear you've had a positive experience as recently they've come recommended to me again (but by someone who is closely connected to the clinic so its hard to know if the recommendation is unbiased). I will be doing IVF at 41 for the first time with donor sperm (I'm single) so trying to pick the right clinic (and the sperm....who knew sperm hunting was more difficult than dating?!?!!) is making me a bit nuts.....

Offline Spanglyboo

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #18 on: 22/03/18, 14:35 »
    Teppar have you looked at any of the Czech clinics? They are good too but cheaper than some of the Cyprus ones

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #19 on: 22/03/18, 15:20 »
    If I am not mistaken Czech clinics do not accept single women for IVF.