* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16670 times)

0 Members

Offline VanGn

modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #140 on: 16/01/20, 05:30 »
Hello again MommyKenny, Maeve, it's been awhile.  Finally starting my FET cycle.  Started meds already.  They say we have to wait for the AF then we can have another round of meds to prepare a good lining for the baby to stick.  At least they say an FET is easier with lesser meds compared to the usual IVF.  I really hope we make it this time.  We only have on embie frozen.  I don't know if I can take another failure.  So wish us luck?

I can see we have more ladies joining the thread.

Ruthannah, i hope your hysterescopy goes well.

Davidaa11 I sent you a PM, I hope it helps.

mjvc, have you been to Dunya too?

Meantime, cheers to you all and a happy new year with showers of baby dust! ^fairydust^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #141 on: 20/01/20, 23:34 »
    Hi to everyone
    Glad we are all okay.
    Hysterescopy is booked for the 16th so will update you after.

Hello Ruthannah, sending you lots of love and hope that everything is okay with you.

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #142 on: 20/01/20, 23:36 »
    Hello again MommyKenny, Maeve, it's been awhile.  Finally starting my FET cycle.  Started meds already.  They say we have to wait for the AF then we can have another round of meds to prepare a good lining for the baby to stick.  At least they say an FET is easier with lesser meds compared to the usual IVF.  I really hope we make it this time.  We only have on embie frozen.  I don't know if I can take another failure.  So wish us luck?

VanGn great to have you back with us!  I wish you all the good luck and love that you will get your baby this time  :)

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #143 on: 22/01/20, 00:17 »
    All the best VanGn
    I pray February will have your positive month. Have you got dates or a rough idea now when you will be travelling.

Its my husbands 40th and have booked him a break in cyprus (but ofcourse he will go with me)
    I had my hysterescopy and had to see my GP yesterday for a course of antibiotics, but am okay. will be sen in clinic on the 30th with the result (a bit of a long wait if you ask me) sometimes these doctors don't realise that time is so precious in this journey. But what can i do
    She did say all was okay but i need the  report so i can send it to dunya, coz they won't  do anything without that.

Hope everyone else is doing alright

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #144 on: 22/01/20, 10:18 »
    That is great news Ruthannah!  Just a week or so to go!  I suppose they just want to remove all potential obstacles to a successful transfer.  It's nice you and DH will have a mini-honeymoon in Cyprus!  Let's pray you get your honeymoon baby  :)

VanGn, I have been missing you dear.  Glad to know you are starting your FET.  Are there new things you are doing to make this cycle more successful?  I don't know if these things really work, but I do see all these ladies doing yoga or hypnosis or acupuncture.

Offline sparkler2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #145 on: 28/01/20, 16:26 »
    Hello anyone had treatment or experience  at Turkeys American Hospital or Art Fertility Centre with Dr Aksoy?

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #146 on: 29/01/20, 06:18 »
    Hello Sparkler welcome to the thread, I can't answer your question though, I hope other ladies can in this thread.

How is your pregnancy MommyKenny, when is your EDD?

VanGn keep us updated!  Are your lining and AF cooperating?

Ruthannah, excited for you and your DH trip to Cyprus!  Send him our greetings and wish for a fruitful 40th birthday!  Hopefully it will be a conception day and implantation day too  ;)

AFM I'm 31w2d.  On my last stretch now.  I hope this journey will see our happy ending. ^pray^

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #147 on: 31/01/20, 01:29 »
    Maeve - I'm 32 weeks, we're not that far off.  EDD is April 10.  Good luck to us!

Ruthannah! Enjoy Cyprus!

When is your FET VanGn?

Sparkler, I hope you get your answers.

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #148 on: 4/02/20, 02:56 »
    Mommy Kenny - transfer date is Feb. 26, please please make this work.  ^pray^

Maeve - it took some time, I had two scans done to check my lining.  I have another scan set soon, date might still change, but we will fly to Cyprus and see how it goes from there.

Ruthannah - I hope everything is ok on your end, sending you lots of positive vibes too ^reiki^

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #149 on: 4/02/20, 10:28 »
    Hi ladies/men,

I've been reading all of your posts reg. Dunya clinic, as we are seriously considering the Dunya clinic for DE treatment.  I am 45 this month, so hope that I am not too old for it to work?

Anyhow! I have already been in contact with the Dunya clinic, and have got a series of questions answered, that I have asked them, but there are one or two questions that I want to ask you if you don't mind?  As you are the ones that have been through it or are going through it?

In regards to the tests that you need before treatment can even begin, did you find it easier, quicker and cheaper to have the tests done back at home?  Or at the Dunya clinic?

And once they have the results of the tests? How soon, can you have treatment?

Many thanks for reading my post, and hope to hear from you soon, about these questions, and "many congratulations" on people who have got their amazing BFP's, and my sincere condolences to people who have received such dreadful news.  BIG hugs to you all. xx