* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16570 times)

0 Members

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #150 on: 10/02/20, 07:48 »
Welcome to this thread Dolphins, in my case we had all pre-tests at home.  Results were sent online and consultations done online too.  Since they did not see any need for further tests collection and transfer was scheduled according to our convenience.  We stayed at Cyprus for only a week.  Then back home for the tww.  But then we just had donor sperm, not too many complications.  It would depend on your condition and treatment of course.  For sure tests would be cheaper if done at Dunya but would that be convenient for you?  You might need to stay longer.  Then you might need to go home during stims.  Then back again for collection and transfer.  What treatment are you getting? 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #151 on: 12/02/20, 00:02 »
    Welcome Dolphins
    I also have had my tests at home and my GP is very good at least he says that's the least he can do so both our tests he does them
    My delay in starting was because i was told my lining was too thick and they wanted that investigated first so i had to have gynaecologist appointments and scans and a hysterescopy which fortunately did not show anything bad so will be starting soon
    All the best with your journey and hope you can also start soon
    xx

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #152 on: 13/02/20, 01:59 »
    Dolphins same with Ruthannah and Maeve I had pre tests done at home.  But I know of one lady also here at forums who went there for a face to face.  She checked other clinics while she was there too.  So it really depends on your condition and preference.

Ruthannah do you know when you will be back in Cyprus?

Maeve when is your EDD?  I think we're not too far off.  Have you seen Dunya's social media page recently?  Lots of baby photos in there.  I wonder if I would want mine there too.  would you?

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #153 on: 17/02/20, 19:28 »
    Thank you for your warm welcome's everyone.  I'm having DE, so no need for stimming and EC, just pre-meds, and transfer.

For those who had their pre-tests at home, how long were you waiting for the tests, and how much were they?

Thanks. :) x

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #154 on: 17/02/20, 21:51 »
    MommyKenny- am in Cyprus right now but not for treatment though, i will be in touch with them though to get a treatment plan before i leave on Friday.
    How far have you to go. i hope you coping well and excited yey

Dolphins- my GP did my tests so i didn't have to pay for anything, but i did look on the web incase i needed to and saying that i did the AMH via medichecks as my gp could not do this one. i waited just under a week for the results

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #155 on: 18/02/20, 10:25 »
    Ruthannah I'll be there Monday.  We'll just miss each other by a few days!

Dolphins during my first cycle I had virology screening for 115 euros that already includes HIV, Hep B and Hep C, ultrasound was 250 euros and an ovarian reserve test was 475 euros, but I suppose pre-tests would depend on your type of treatment and your condition

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #156 on: 26/02/20, 10:28 »
    Ruthannah I hope your cycle will get a good start, good luck and lots of baby dust!

VanGn I suppose you are in Cyprus now?  Good luck on your transfer!  Let's hope this one sticks till the end! ^pray^

Dolphins you have a donor already?  Fresh donor egg? Or frozen?  Ours was a simple sperm donation and I used my own eggs.

MommyKenny are you having natural birth?  I'm scheduled for CS 18th of March.  My OB wanted me to choose but hinted CS is best, so I'm not taking any chances.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #157 on: 26/02/20, 21:28 »
    Hi all
    Just a very quick update
    I will be starting the cycle with my period maybe in a couple of days time. I am doing long protocol
    so will keep you updated.
    Maeve88troy March is not a long way away now, also good thing you have a plan already, all the best as you welcome your bundle

VanGn Hope you are getting on alright

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #158 on: 2/03/20, 07:46 »
    Good luck Ruth!  Now in tww - ugh hate this!

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #159 on: 2/03/20, 22:50 »
    VanGn
    All the best in your 2ww. the longest 2 weeks of your life, tell me about it

But you know what its way better than  misbehaving hormones...my period which was due next week decided to knock at my door a week early meaning i can't really start with this cycle.

oh i don't know
    sigh sigh sigh