* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16564 times)

0 Members

Offline san2016

modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #160 on: 3/03/20, 02:24 »
Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread just looking for feedback and a little advise.
I am 46 and looking to do my final round of IVF using DE I have cycled last year in Cyprus and did get a positive result however that ended with a miscarriage so now I am ready to grab the bull by the horns and do another round?
I am quite familiar with hotels, transport and places to eat. Just really wanted to see what peoples opinions are of the clinic, staff, prices and add ons available? I have immune issues so would need this addressing and my DH has issues with semen so we would need to look at extra things available that the clinic offers?

Any information would be really appreciated. Good luck to everyone cycling wishing you all the best.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dolphins

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #161 on: 3/03/20, 10:49 »
    Thank you all for your advice, so far. :)

I think that my preference would be to have our tests done at Dunya, so that we can see what the clinic is like before we pursue treatment, even though, the costs of the flights look pretty pricey, esp. as we after go in the Easter end of term break.

Anyway, the clinic has advised me to look at the Altinkaya hotel, probably because it is within walking distance of the clinic.  Has anyone got any experience of this clinic?  Good or bad?  If anyone has already got a child/ren, did you find it child-friendly?  Or specifically, even, good for children with disabilities?  I'll be grateful if anyone has got any experience with this?

Also, has anyone else stayed at any other hotels nearby, which can be recommended? Any experience, good or bad would be appreciated thanks. :)

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #162 on: 3/03/20, 10:56 »
    Hi dolphin I cycled at another clinic but stayed there on one of my trips and I found it to be good for the price I got it, it has a standard pool, nothing fancy but adequate. The rooms are basic, but for me I wasn’t there to be in the room all day. The breakfast was great, but it depends on what you enjoy, I loved the options of salad etc, they have a good choice of hot food, although I wasn’t interested in that. Rooms, if your taking children the garden bungalows are probably better than the hotel rooms. Staff were friendly too.

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #163 on: 7/03/20, 01:55 »
    hello san2016 sorry to hear about your MC.  But glad to know you are going right back in.  So you haven't been to Dunya yet?  The place is nice and quite big for the term "clinic".  There is a virtual tour on their website.  It is exactly what you will see once you're there.  I'll post the link here so it's easier: https://www.dunyaivf.com/en/media/

I think it's best you ask the doctor himself regarding your concerns.  Have you contacted them already?  Have you shared test results and done consultations?  Your issues are quite sensitive.  I think they do online consults and charge an additional fee if you want the doctor to assess your previous results.  They also have a good cryopreservation unit there so if it's DE, you might need to freeze your DH sperm and donor eggs.

Dolphins they have a big reception area that is nice, I think your kids will be comfortable there.  And I think they have private rooms?  Not to sure, try asking?

Stacey10 thanks for your inputs - you're describing Altinkaya right?  We stayed at a small room we found on airbnb coz it was just me and my wife and we went out a lot so we weren't too particular about the room. 

AFM just waiting for the big day now.  Wish me luck! 

Offline san2016

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #164 on: 11/03/20, 01:37 »
    Hiya Maeve88Troy,

Thank you for you advise. I have had quite a bit of information back from the clinic and I have also had a few conversations with them, they were really lovely just can not cater for most of the things I would need at this point. I loved Northern Cyprus its a really pretty place. Wishing you all the best of luck.

Dolphins, I stayed at Pia Bella last year and it was well worth the price, our room was huge and the bathroom was massive so we loved all the space we had to play with. There were a few pools to choose from and quite a few children about the complex so family friendly. We really enjoyed breakfast lots of food options and plenty on offer if you like poached eggs, omelettes etc..Jump on the dolmus and visit the harbour really nice place to visit and lots of places for the kids to eat. Good luck, hope you pick somewhere that suits all the family. :) 

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #165 on: 16/03/20, 06:23 »
    san2016 I hope you found a clinic that can provide the solutions you need to finally have your baby.

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #166 on: 20/03/20, 03:47 »
    Hi ladies, how are you all?  I just want to share that I finally got my BFP.  We were just celebrating and unfortunately that included keeping away from forums for a while.  I know this is such a tiring journey for a lot of you ladies and now this thing that forces you to wait.  This is not yet over for me either.  I can just rest easy until I finally have our baby in my arms.

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #167 on: 25/03/20, 02:02 »
    Congratulations VanGn!  So happy that you finally got your BFP!  Good luck on your scan, and remain safe while visiting clinics and hospitals.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #168 on: 25/03/20, 11:19 »
    Congratulations VanGn
    wishing you all the best through out and yes please be safe

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #169 on: 26/03/20, 04:59 »
    Lovely news from soon-to-be and new mommies!  Congratulations VanGn and Maeve!

Ruthannah and all TTC I guess you have to be in the waiting game now, we just don't know when this thing will end :(

AFM, I'm a little delayed.  Baby should be our anytime now.  Wish me luck! And include me in your prayers! ^pray^