* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16694 times)

0 Members

Offline VanGn

modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #170 on: 30/03/20, 11:51 »
Maeve you had your baby already?  Sorry wasn't paying attention. Congratulations!

MommyKenny how are you now?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bagpuss08

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #171 on: 30/03/20, 13:56 »
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the clinic is still open  or has COVID-19 shut it down for now?

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #172 on: 2/09/20, 13:54 »
    Hello Bagpuss08 i think they just got back a few weeks ago?  Not too sure.  And yes, they had to cease operations for a while due to travel restrictions.  I believe they just got back to full operation this month.  How are you?  Are you seeking treatment?

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #173 on: 5/09/20, 04:41 »
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the clinic is still open  or has COVID-19 shut it down for now?

Hello Bagpuss08 yes they were closed for a time when flights were banned in Cyprus.  But now they're back. 

VanGn it's been a while. :)

Offline Fenchurcheast

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #174 on: 8/09/20, 10:21 »
    Hi Everyone delighted for your success with Dunya and hope for the same myself. I am here in Cyprus just finishing off 7 day quarantine. I have my first visit to the Dunya clinic on Thursday. I am a healthy 50 and going for Egg donation with hubbies sperm. We hope fresh transfer will be either 15th or 16th. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this works for us. I have had two failed IVF with own eggs. I am trying to stay realistic about procedure and I know we would be very lucky if it worked first time. The whole Covid thing has been extremely difficult as there is so much paperwork etc. They are very strict over here and we just arrived before they made it mandatory to do 7 day quarantine in a government facility. Wish me luck!

Offline SingleMommaBe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #175 on: 8/09/20, 14:00 »
    Ladies may I drop in?  Glad to see activity here :)

Fenchurcheast Amazing!  Glad you got lucky there.  But then maybe it's fate for you.  Oh I so envy you right now.  Could you bathe in the sea or laze in the beach?  Is it allowed?

Offline Fenchurcheast

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #176 on: 8/09/20, 22:23 »
    Hi SingleMommabe
    We rented a small villa with a small pool. So we can go outside a little bit to the pool area but canít leave here as police are very strict. So have been under house arrest since last Wednesday evening. We are on the outskirts of small village in North Cyprus so have had to organise car hire for Thursday to get to the clinic. We can see the sea in the distance. Our timing was very lucky. It is much better than what folks arriving from 7 September have to do as the police take people to government approved quarantine hotel/facility and you are in one room for the duration. You also have to pay a set price for being there. The clinic have been very helpful in assisting with arrangements. The TRNC government will review this again beginning of October. They got stricter as the have had increasing numbers of cases from people coming in from abroad.
    Can I ask are you coming over soon? I could give you a lot more information if you want to private message me.

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #177 on: 9/09/20, 11:52 »
    Oh it is so lovely to see activity here! :)

Fenchurcheast yes I heard they have to go on a 14 day quarantine in that facility?  But for us from UK - it's just 7 day self isolation in an airbnb - is that your situation dear?  You're free now?

Bagpuss08 I hope you were able to get your treatment dear - keep us updated?

Maeve and VanGn glad to see you back!  How are you ladies?

SingleMommaBe what's your story dear?

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #178 on: 10/09/20, 14:22 »
    Maeve, MommyKenny it's lovely to hear from you!  I hope you are all well and good?  Just turning 6 months preggy here and never been happier!

Fenchurcheast and Bagpuss08 I do hope you have your treatments in order - but I believe you are in good hands with Dunya.

SingleMommaBe hello dear. :)

Offline SingleMommaBe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #179 on: 10/09/20, 15:36 »
    I went to Dunya for an embryo donation.  I'm a single mom by choice. :)