* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16695 times)

0 Members

Offline Fenchurcheast

• Un-Ranked
modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #180 on: 12/09/20, 07:31 »
Hi Folks
Yesterday was day of egg collection so waiting to hear today how many Donor eggs fertilised with hubbies sperm. Fingers crossed. My lining was 9.8 yesterday and I started using the gel. Did anyone get any side effects from the gel? 
I have Dr. Alper Eraslan. Has anyone else had him?

Anyway, it is very quiet over here now. We were the only people in a few restaurants over last few days. The flights in have been cancelled For about a week. Restarting on the 16 Sept. They are just letting two planes in a day to TRNC. Transfer day is the 16th. We fly home on 17th.

Hope to be as lucky as you have all been. I will let you know.

Mommakenny I just had 7 days as from Northern Ireland. They are talking about letting people stay in Airbnb but using a tagging system so they donít breach quarantine. It is crazy over here due to COVID.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #181 on: 21/09/20, 14:30 »
    SingleMommaBe that's superb dear!  So you have your little bub now?  You alone dear?  Or you have someone with you to help you with the lil baby?

Fenchureast OmG how did it go?  You in 2WW right?  Oh so excited for you!

Yeah I got a link from Dunya on Covid updates - have to search for it though - can't remember what file I saved it in, buggers. ;D  Will share it right away once I found it.

Offline MommyKenny

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #183 on: 23/09/20, 11:45 »
    Many thanks for the link MommyKenny!

Fenchurcheast oh so excited for you dear!  Best of luck and loads and loads of baby dust!  ^fairydust^

Offline SingleMommaBe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #184 on: 23/09/20, 13:57 »
    SingleMommaBe that's superb dear!  So you have your little bub now?  You alone dear?  Or you have someone with you to help you with the lil baby?

Fenchureast OmG how did it go?  You in 2WW right?  Oh so excited for you!

Yeah I got a link from Dunya on Covid updates - have to search for it though - can't remember what file I saved it in, buggers. ;D  Will share it right away once I found it.

MommyKenny no not yet.  I'm due in December.  Yes I have someone staying in with me, thanks.  :)

Fenchurcheast good luck dear.

Offline Fenchurcheast

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #185 on: 23/09/20, 19:01 »
    Hi All
    Thank you for your good wishes MommaKenny. I am now in the dreaded two week wait - day 8 after Transfer.
    We got 13 eggs, 11 were mature and we ended up with 4 grade A embryos. So I transferred two and froze two.
    I had very strong cramping after transfer which I am hoping was implantation as I did not experience anything at all with previous IVFs. I have not had a period yet. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Blood tests are booked for 28 and 30 September 2020.

Thanks again for all the baby dust! Good luck VanGn.

SingleMommaBe
    What a wonderful Christmas present your lovely baby will be  :).

Offline SingleMommaBe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #186 on: 24/09/20, 22:31 »
    Best of luck to you Fenchurcheast!  I know how it is to be on the 2WW so hugs to you dear  ^hugme^

Offline Fenchurcheast

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #187 on: 1/10/20, 14:12 »
    Hi Folks
    I got my BFP :). I have had some light pink staining and cramps since yesterday so a bit worried re:miscarriage. I took second blood test last night so just have to wait until tomorrow to get next HCG result. Dunya have said this will let me know either way if it falls or rises. I am praying that it rises. Now that I am finally pregnant I realise how nerve wracking it is. I donít think I will be able to relax until the baby is born if I can get that far. Say a wee prayer or positive affirmation for me.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #188 on: 8/10/20, 17:51 »
    Hi all
    I also have had a BFP
    I will come back after my first scan and share with you my journey.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #189 on: 8/10/20, 17:51 »
    Am so happy for you Fenchurcheast
    Pray for happy days ahead