* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16749 times)

0 Members

Offline teddy7

modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #20 on: 22/03/18, 15:41 »
They don't....unless you can persuade a male friend to "pretend" to be in a partnership with you and sign the paperwork etc.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline teppar

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #21 on: 25/03/18, 19:37 »
    Spanglyboo like Lily0705 said Czech clinics won't work with single women so I'm sticking to Greece, Cyprus or maybe Denmark.

Offline Tariawen

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #22 on: 11/03/19, 22:50 »
    i visited this clinic in Feb 2019 to discuss treatment. Can give feedback please pm me.

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #23 on: 13/07/19, 02:17 »
    Hello ladies!  I just finished creating my own post about Dunya and I'm so happy to find this!  I'm going there in two weeks so I'd really appreciate some inputs.  I know this is quite old but hoping I can get some feedback soon! 

Offline LolaR

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #24 on: 28/07/19, 14:02 »
    Hi MommyKenny, Iíve just cycled with Dunya and found them to be fantastic compared with my experiences cycling in the UK.
    The doctor is a very compassionate man, and my coordinator was amazing - so quick to respond.
    :)

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #25 on: 1/08/19, 08:25 »
    Hello LolaR that is good to hear!  I am here in Cyprus right now!  It's so lovely here!  Met Dr. Berk.  He really is nice, isn't he? So gentle and kind, straightforward a bit, but that's ok.  I really hope this works out.  We're having both egg and sperm donated, feel a bit weird still, but getting the hang of it.  What treatment did you have LolaR?

Offline LolaR

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #26 on: 1/08/19, 09:15 »
    Yes, Dr Berk is so lovely. We did a tandem cycle, currently in the 2WW so spending my days symptom spotting 😩. Where did you travel to Cyprus from?

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #27 on: 6/08/19, 07:15 »
    Hello Lola!  I'm from Ulster in Ireland dear, what about you?  I'm back home now and started my 2ww too!  How are you feeling now?  Any updates?

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #28 on: 20/08/19, 07:42 »
    Just want to give an update on my visit to Dunya IVF in Cyprus!  Our transfer was successful and I'm back home now. Our TWW is almost over and I'm testing in two days!  I really hope this is it!  Please pray for me ladies?

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #29 on: 20/08/19, 15:17 »
    Hi, I was a patient at Dunya IVF last June. me and my wife got a sperm donation procedure with them. I honestly loved their facilities and the fact that they still priced their treatments at an affordable rate is amazing. Their doctors really knew what they were doing and they always reassured me whenever i got anxious about something. Would definitely recommend them!