* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16669 times)

0 Members

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #60 on: 25/09/19, 21:11 »

Hello all
May i jump in
I have just had contact with the clinic today and straightaway got a response back. M thinking of doing a tandem cycle with them and hoping it will all go smoothly. It will be my 4th try this year but my first with them
I hope this thread will keep going because sometimes doing it alone can feel so lonely but i know there is a wealth of support on here.
Will keep you updated and will be asking for any experiences.
Thank you

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #61 on: 28/09/19, 02:19 »
    Welcome again Ruthaana!  To those who are not on the other thread, I just want to share that I had my first scan and have confirmation on my pregnancy!  Praying for a good one all the way through! ^pray^

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #62 on: 28/09/19, 03:07 »
    Hello ladies!  I'm finally in Cyprus! 

Inaaya we're staying at Courtyard Inn coz we like things vegan  ;D we'll be staying here for more than a week.  Flying back Oct. 6.  I'm feeling a little anxious now.  Hope things will go well on Monday.  Then maybe I'll be in a better state to do some sightseeing if at all possible.

Welcome Ruthannah, who are you coordinating with at Dunya?

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #63 on: 28/09/19, 11:16 »
    Mommy kenny fab news! Congrats!! Xx

Vangn / is your transfer Monday? Will u get 2 transferred? Good luck! Are u doing own egg cycle?
    Ruthaanah when u hoping to go out? X

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #64 on: 29/09/19, 22:50 »
    I am hoping to go for treatment end November beginning december depending on how my cycle works out. But am also planning to fly out in the next couple of weeks for a face to face consult, if i get my passport back this week ( i renewed it coz its only got 5 months left and didn't want to risk travelling
    Am sure they would have stopped me at the airport about it anyway

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #65 on: 1/10/19, 07:39 »
    Ruthannah you will like it here.  Dunya is great too.  Will this be your first at Cyprus?

Inaaya I have a donor sperm but using own eggs.  Collection was done yesterday.  A bit eeky, huh? Now I have to wait for five days i think.  Please pray for me?  We might extend our stay if I can't transfer right away.  I don't want to have to go home then come back here for a transfer.

MommyKenny do you feel pregnant?  Sometimes we don't have any symptoms, haha!

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #66 on: 2/10/19, 07:35 »
    How many eggs were collected VanGn?

I was lucky to have plenty - 23.  But only 5 made it.  I had two transferred and the three are back there frozen.  They keep telling me I'm still young so no need for me to worry.  But you'll never know right?  I doing all the works to keep baby safe too so she will make it till birth.  I'm eating all healthy and not drinking or smoking.  Taking all the vitamins too.  We got such precious cargo!

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #67 on: 3/10/19, 00:58 »
    Mommykenny Good news on your scan results, always is a relief, praying for positive steps all the way

VanGn well done on your egg collection and praying for successful fertilisation my coordinator is Khadija
    This would be my first with dunya
    I had one transfer with Dr firdevs before their latest split and when they split i got a new coordinator and it was just a bit of a mess as i wasn't sure what was really going on etc so i moved to dogus, i had 2 transfers with dogus and both negative
    So now it will be my 4th in cyprus, it was either bahechi or dunya and i went with dunya, this journey tests us so much but together we are stronger i believe ( i mean with the support on this forum)

Maeve88troy, bake them nice in there.

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #68 on: 3/10/19, 03:51 »
    Ruthannah so sorry to hear about your struggles.  I hope this one will give you your miracle.  Yes we do our best to keep baby nice and smug - then all the rest to prayers.  Did you have embies frozen at Dr. Firdevs and Dogus?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #69 on: 3/10/19, 05:35 »
    Ruthannah I think you have made the right decision to go to dunya, while Im not going there, I have seen some great feedback about the clinic, I to went to dogus and have decided to move on, something not quite right with the clinic with the amount of embryos transferred and the very small number of bfps.