* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16671 times)

0 Members

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #70 on: 5/10/19, 01:47 »
Yes i also hope Dunya holds my miracle and  this will be it, my first transfer with dogus was 3 perfect embryos as they told me  and the second one was 4 all grade A+ and there was nothing wrong with my lining etc as i had just had a hysterescopy as well so i was like this is not right. Now when i asked what seems to be the problem they suggested sperm dna fragmentation and kyro. Though i think this might be essential i just felt it was an escape goat, not only does this cost money and time it is emotionally draining.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #71 on: 5/10/19, 18:03 »
    Yes the amount of embryos to the amount of positives, and multiple pregnancies definitely donít add up, with their supposed perfect A grade embryos. !

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #72 on: 6/10/19, 18:57 »
    Vangn any news?? Xxz

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #73 on: 9/10/19, 06:41 »
    Stacey and Ruthannah so sorry to hear your experiences at Dogus.  I have read stories about it online and read negative reviews, that's why I didn't choose to go there.  I'm excited to follow your cycle at Dunya Ruthannah, I would love to see you get your miracle with them indeed! praying for you dear! ^pray^

VanGn to tell you the truth I don't feel pregnant at all.  Makes me worried sometimes.  Ironic isn't it?  I should be happy I don't have those lousy symptoms!  Well, yet. ;D

Maeve88Troy how is your pregnancy going?

Inaaya, have you been doing pretests?  December will come in no time!  Its funny sometimes how time flies yet stands still?

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #74 on: 9/10/19, 07:11 »
    Hi ladies!  Transfer was good.  I didn't realize it was that quick?  I was worried because I had only 6 eggs collected.  Only 2 made it.  We transferred only 1 embryo.  The other one we left frozen at Dunya.  Now, I guess I'm on my TWW.  Back home now, good thing we managed to do some sightseeing.  Just can't get over how beautiful Cyprus is.  I definitely do not regret going there.

But I do hope this baby will make it.  I wish these butterflies on my stomach is my baby brewing!  ^pray^ 

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #75 on: 9/10/19, 09:31 »
    Mommy kenny yes Iím doing bloods that clinic have asked for and have my gynae scan on Monday afternoon which checks for any polyps or fluid etc

Vangn - good luck! When u testing! Keeping eveything crossed for u xx

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #76 on: 9/10/19, 21:36 »
    Mommy kenny thank you for your kind words and prayers, so far the communication has been great, i had decided to go for a face to face consult because also wanted to visit a couple more clinics while there but my coordinator has been really good and have decided to do all the tests here
    I do have a good GP who is willing to do my bloods and was giving me  lecture that hiv doesn't spread by coughing coz you only had the test done in April
    And i was like yes i know doc, and when i explained to him why he was quite happy to get them done for me.

When you said about not feeling any symptoms i know exactly how that feels, coz we want the physical evidence that something is happening inside. But it is well

VanGn congratulations on being pupo, sending you positive vibes

Inaaya all the best with all the preparation praying they won't find any issues at all on your scan, am due to have one soon as well but been advised to do it on day 2 or 3 so waiting for my period at the moment.

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #77 on: 10/10/19, 09:23 »
    Thank u - Iím menopausal so no periods so takin bcp to bring on periods a few months before I cycle so lining can hopefully refresh and regrow.  Clinic asked for scan on cd 2,3, or 4 stopped pill on Sunday so far no bleed yet!

How is everyone? Xx

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #78 on: 15/10/19, 07:30 »
    MommyKenny pregnancy sucks - sorry for my language ladies  ;) I'm 16w1d my backaches are terrible and I have constipation to boot!  But never mind all these as long as baby is snug and happy.

Inaaya I didn't know it can still be possible even if you're menopausal, I'm happy for you and the possibilities!  Spreading baby dust your way!

Ruthannah when are you flying over to Cyprus for your face to face at Dunya?

VanGn congratulations on your successful transfer when will you be testing?  I hope you're doing ok on your TWW.  I know that can be harrowing.  Sending lots of love your way. ^hugme^

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #79 on: 16/10/19, 07:29 »
    Sorry to hear that Maeve88Troy, what have you done to ease the discomforts?  Eat food with lots of fiber and drink lots of liquid for your constipation.  As for the backaches, hopefully they go away after you shift your position.