* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16673 times)

0 Members

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #80 on: 18/10/19, 02:08 »
Maeve88Troy sorry to hear you are struggling try MommyKenny's advice maybe it will help
I am hoping to go sometime november, i haven't booked any tickets yet as am trying to see if i can go during my off days at work without me having to book annual leave (all used up for the year, have even taken unpaid twice so a bit tricky at the moment. But i will find a way.

VanGn hope you are doing okay

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #81 on: 18/10/19, 06:52 »
    Today is my testing day!!! Soooo scared!!! ^eyes^ Pray for me?  ^pray^

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #82 on: 18/10/19, 08:24 »
    Keeping eveything crossed and praying you get a positive!! Will be watching out for your update xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #83 on: 21/10/19, 18:37 »
    Hi to all - for those who have been to dunya when u go out and about in Kyrenia I.e harbour, restaurants, taxis etc do we pay with Turkish lira? Iím confused as with clinic itís euros but surely everywhere else will be lira right??

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #84 on: 23/10/19, 09:07 »
    Hello Inaaya, after the borders you can exchange euro for lira and vise versa. Most places accept only lira but some places like Dunya and some hotels accept both euro and lira.

How are you VanGn?

MommyKenny I had some back massages, we know a lady who does it really well.  Then I ate lots of banana and papaya.  It helps a little bit.

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #85 on: 24/10/19, 23:53 »
    Maeve88Troy that banana and papaya bit is new to me.  Maybe I'll give it a try.

Inaaya, best to have some changed when you arrive so you will have no problems in case the taxi you use don't accept euro.  But then again Dunya staff will pick you up at the airport so maybe no problem on that aspect.  After get settled at your hotel, then maybe it's wise to have a few changed to lira.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #86 on: 25/10/19, 18:47 »
    I am sorry been a bit quite had my wifi changed so took a while to wait for the new router etc.   

Have a bit of a problem though, am not sure how things will work out, have started what looks like a period yesterday with spotting and proper bleeding overnight and today, though not heavy--- the problem is its only week 2 since my last period and i am always regular. mmmmmmm there is always something hey.

i will just watch and see whats going on i guess.

Glad to see you guys seem to be doing well.xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #87 on: 25/10/19, 20:14 »
    Hi guys how are u all??
    Ruthanna - thatís strange has it ever happened before? Maybe see what your patient co ordinstor says?
    Mommy kenny Maeve Troy - hope u guys are ok!

Vangn any news?

My husband is currently out in Cyprus to give his sample and my donor is having her EC next week - we will freeze the embryos if we get any as I have lining issues so great cycle never works!
    Hopefully by end dec jan  time we can go out x

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #88 on: 25/10/19, 20:14 »
    *fresh not great!

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #89 on: 26/10/19, 03:11 »
    Hope you get a good number of embies Inaaya and is there anything that you can do to help your lining? But they say fresh and frozen have the same outcome isn't it.

I have never had this before and i have informed my coordinator but i wouldn't want to see this as a normal day 1 so will wait it out
    i was intending to go out november but will push it to december if thats what i have to do.
    My coordinator is a bit slow responding these last few days maybe because i have done all the tests and am or was just waiting really for my period