* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16668 times)

0 Members

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #90 on: 27/10/19, 09:13 »
Ruthaanah we might go in December depending on lining where will u stay?

Iíve trued most things for lining but I think Iím one of those ladies whose lining doesnít frown beyond a certain measurement

Hi to all x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #91 on: 28/10/19, 14:38 »
    Hi ladies, sorry for my silence.  It was a BFN.  ^eyes^ Felt a bit sad about it - so took a break from here for a while.  When I told Dunya about it, they immediately replied.  Must be something about my age.  But I'm trying again with my only frozen embie.  So we start cycling again in a bit.

Inaaya - the best of luck on your donor's EC this week and on your lining - I'm praying for you! ^pray^

Ruthannah - I think you need to have yourself checked right away dear.  Sending you loving hugs!  ^hugme^

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #92 on: 31/10/19, 02:52 »
    VanGn so sorry to hear your news, sending you love  ^hugme^.  Maybe it's best you take time to relax and take it easy.  I suppose there is no hurry to transfer your embie?

Inaaya it's good to hear your hubby was in Cyprus - how did he find Dunya?  Was the EC of your donor successful?  How many eggs got collected?  When will you know if you have embies?

Ruthannah how are you?  I hope the bleeding was not something too serious.

As for me, backaches seem like my new norm.  But still very grateful for baby in oven.  I hope to see more good news from you ladies.  Sending baby dust all around!

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #93 on: 31/10/19, 21:40 »
    Hi ladies
    VanGn sorry about your results sending you hugsand am glad you have a plan and thanks for the advice i did see my gp yesterday and he said it might be infection and he wanted to come back to be seen by the nurse to get some swabs, but i suggested a referral to the be seen by a private gynaecologist so hopefully i will be seen next week

Inaaya At the moment i will just find out why this bleeding happened and am hoping all will be fine and will travel out as soon as my periods are sorted , am wandering if it will be better to go on the pill, i will see, but i always book my own hotel and hire a car because have been there a few times and have an idea of my whereabouts.

Maeve88troy Yes keep baking nicely, how far gone are you now?

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #94 on: 1/11/19, 18:50 »
    Hi all so my donor had ec today and got 20 eggs but my hubby sperm which he froze last week (2 vials) first vial had no motile sperm at all but thankfully second vial did so they will  update more now on Wednesday to see if any fertilise and become blasts xx

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #95 on: 1/11/19, 20:56 »
    Keeping everything crossed for you Inaaya

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #96 on: 2/11/19, 13:22 »
    Thank u - so out of 20 eggs 7 have fertilised. Clinic said onli 7 fertilised because of my husband sperm count which is less than million and his motility which is at 5%

not sure I we will get any to transfer! X

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #97 on: 2/11/19, 13:44 »
    Vangn Iím so sorry hun  ^hugme^

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #98 on: 4/11/19, 06:51 »
    VanGn I'm so sorry dear, I hope you are doing okay.  A hug from me dear  ^hugme^.  I agree maybe you should relax first before starting on another cycle.  Are you getting enough support?  It's important you have someone to talk to.

Inaaya 7 fertilized is a really good number!  Did you push through with Dunya?

Ruthannah good luck on your appointment.  I hope it is not too serious.

Maeve88Troy - sorry about your backaches dear.  They say the second trimester is kinder.

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #99 on: 6/11/19, 06:52 »
    Hi ladies!  Don't worry about me.  Sarah and I are handling this together, and besides, we've always been open about it to our friends so I have plenty of shoulders to cry on.  Just can't shake off this sickening, frustrated, sad, angry feeling inside me yet though. 

Inaaya, 7 is a good number of fertilized eggs!  Hope you get to transfer soon.

Ruthannah what's your update?

Maeve I hope you will find relief from your backaches, but I'm sure you don't mind that at all as long as baby is ok.

MommyKenny how is your pregnancy going?