* Author Topic: Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic  (Read 16569 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
« Reply #190 on: 9/10/20, 22:46 »
Ruthannah congratulations !  ^banana^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LJ82

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #191 on: 11/10/20, 09:23 »
    Hi all. My partner and I are looking at undergoing treatment at Dunya, having previously cycled at Dogus the past couple of years. We unfortunately lost twin girls earlier this year due to prematurity, and have decided to use a surrogate this time as my partner has now been diagnosed as having cervical incompetence and we cannot risk the heartbreak of going through another loss.
    Has anyone here cycled at Dunya using a surrogate? We have been quoted an extra 1500 euro, for what I can gather seems to just be an administrative cost - it seems rather excessive and is the only thing really stopping us from going ahead!

Offline Fenchurcheast

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #192 on: 18/10/20, 09:03 »
    Sorry for not coming back to forum sooner. My second blood test confirmed the pregnancy. I have an early scan at 7 weeks tomorrow. Ruthannah congratulations to you too. Hope your scan goes well.

Offline Haley2015

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #193 on: 3/11/20, 15:37 »
    LJ82, I also got a quote for 2,250Ä more than they state on their website. I donít know if the prices on the website are not up to date or what is the reason for the discrepancy, but itís definitely doesnít give me much encouragement to go ahead not to mention the cost. I was with New Life, and prices were transparent and clear, they were no surprises or unreasonable fees.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #194 on: 4/11/20, 20:40 »
    Hello everyone
    I am also sorry for not returning sooner with an update. But here we go.
    So i had a tandem cycle and got 7 very good embryos,(the embryologist wouldn't tell me what grade she said they were the best, well she seemed very pleased so I stopped pushing)
    I got 2 put back and 5 are in the freezer.
    On day 6 with no symptoms whatsoever i decided to just check so as to cancel the cycle but i was shocked to see those 2 lines without even waiting for a few minutes. so i did a few more to be sure and yep definitely positive.

Confirmed 2 embabies at my 6 week scan but one was like a week behind.
    Then following week had a bleed which wasn't bad but had to have a onother scan which showed both babies almost similar gestation days so was pleased with that

Now i am almost 10 weeks and i know i am not in the green yet (you can only cross over when you hold them in your hands that much i know)

I also started a new job which is quite  demanding and am thinking seriously of quitting, with so much we have gone through I am at that point where i am thinking i can always have another job but i have to hold this so dearly.

Anyway i don't want to make it too long but just wanted to give you a quick update now that we are getting into our second lockdown 

I do wish everyone the best and if i can answer any questions about my cycle or dunya please pm me or ask away.
    God bless

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #195 on: 10/11/20, 09:21 »
    Ruthannah OmG huge congratulations!

Fenchurcheast My dear so happy for you!  We have lots of wonderful news all around!  Wait I have to read your updates!

LJ82 Hi dear, unfortunately I haven't experienced having a surrogate.  What did your coordinator at Dunya say?  Best you let them explain the entire process to you dear.  I think it has something to do with local laws and laws in your home country.  Where are you from?

Dear Ruth I just love long stories!  Thank you for sharing!  How is your work?  Are you adjusting?  I think work is good too but if you find it too stressful too early in the pregnancy and money is not an issue then maybe another leave would be best.

Offline VanGn

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #196 on: 11/11/20, 07:26 »
    Hello ladies!  Lots of good news all around!  I for one can't wait for baby this Christmas! ^pray^

Offline SingleMommaBe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #197 on: 12/11/20, 06:28 »
    Hello,

Dropping in.  Seems lots of news here, can hardly keep the pace! :)  But really so happy for you lovely ladies!

Fenchureast, Ruthannah, huge congratulations dear!

LJ82, haven't tried surrogacy but I can relate.  I'm a single mum but I have someone (a doula) staying with me for the duration of the pregnancy.
    Meantime I can send you the link from Dunya re surrogacy: https://www.dunyaivf.com/en/surrogacy/

Offline LJ82

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #198 on: 15/11/20, 12:36 »
    Been a couple of weeks since visiting the board, so thanks to all that replied regarding surrogate costs. Have spoken to our coordinator, and it is due to registration with the ministry apparently.... Didnít have the additional costs with Dogus, but hey ho, Dunya do seem rather professional which is reassuring.
    Our treatment now is on hold until we find out whatís happening with quarantine in the new year, as we canít expect our surrogate to spend another 7 days locked in a hotel room! If thereís no change weíll probably have to look at Spain.
    Congrats to those with BFPs!!

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    Cyprus Dunya IVF Clinic
    « Reply #199 on: 21/11/20, 05:43 »
    Hello LJ82 I do hope things will get better for you soon.  Where are you from?  Would Spain be more convenient for you?