* Author Topic: Re: Partner has finished with me on Mothers Day today.  (Read 1531 times)

0 Members

Offline Hoping 4 a miracle

• Registered-2
After 6 months on Clomid and our chances thwarted by my partner becoming ill...its been an incredibly hard time. Hes left me quite a few times and its usually to do with pms. Everything was explained to him about it, even by a doctor. Yet i get it severe due to gynae conditions. So I know its difficult to be on the receiving end of. But its meant that my partner has left me again today and the pms is being blamed as well as hes health and not being well enough he says to cope with the stress. I was already finding today difficult and couldnt even see my own mum as Im too destroyed from the break up and anyway I couldnf face the day. Mothers day! Will I ever be a mum? Its literally tearing me apart emotionally. So now no partner and Im already depressed. I dont know how Im even going to deal with the rejection, the loss of someone I love, loss of our future plans and most upsetting....loss of any possible children. Im already deeply depressed and my heart is now broken. 2 years of my fertility declining and Im 36 now. 37 shortly. I feel like the clomid was wasted, will I ever meet someone serious enough to follow everything through with me for once, while understanding and not berating me for pms which is someone I cant control. I need to get over this heatbreak too and all the while time is ticking. I feel like just hiding away and not seeing anyone, like I have done today  and to rest while someone helps me with housework and things as Im so depressed that houseworks even a struggle. I cant see a way up from here. Been too disapointed in similar ways and I dont have the trust or energy to give any man. As do they deserve it? Am I going to be let down and hurt again. I feel like giving up. Ideally giving up on life. All its caused me is pain and disappointments and stress. I just dont want to be here anymore xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Turia

• Super Moderator-5
    Hi hoping
    I didn't want to read and run.  I also want to send you big hugs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Please don't struggle alone.  Keep posting your thoughts and perhaps speak to someone about how you are feeling.  Your clinic will have access to a fertility counsellor and your GP may also be able to help.  Many ladies have been where you are now and there are a few times of the year that just make things worse.  Do think about phoning the Samaritans. They are fully trained to help you deal with your feelings and can offer advice on what to do to help. No matter how bleak you think things are, you definitely have options and discussing things with ladies that can empathise and help may be the thing that makes things seem clearer.

^hugme^
    Turia x

Offline Shiny happy girl

• Gold Member-10018
    Hoping - try to stay strong. You will get through this. 

There are lots of ladies on here without partners that go it alone - you’d be surprised. Having said that, there is nothing to say you won’t meet someone quickly, once you are ready.

It sounds like you need to speak to a Dr in the short term though to get support for your depression. Please do that and let us know that you’re ok.

How are you feeling today? X

Offline Turia

• Super Moderator-5
    Hoping, Endometriosis uk also have a helpline and online forum https://www.endometriosis-uk.org/helpline

As Shiny says, you still have options to become a mum so don't give up.
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^
    Turia x

Offline Amy76

• Super Moderator-5
    Hoping I just wanted to send you a hug  ^hugme^ Like shinyhappygirl said it might be worth speaking to your gp to see if you can get some support with the depression ^hugme^ There are options for becoming a mum, either going it alone or meeting someone else, but for now look after yourself & keep posting to let us know how you are doing   ^hugme^ xxx

Offline Turia

• Super Moderator-5
    Hi hoping
    Just checking in to see how you are?  I've been thinking of you all day.

^hugme^
    Turia X