* Author Topic: Anyone had experience at IVI Chester?  (Read 1358 times)

0 Members

Offline SJ1979

• Registered-2
modify
Anyone had experience at IVI Chester?
« on: 19/03/18, 22:06 »
Hi my partner and I have been referred to IVI in Chester for ivf , by Professor Kingsland at Royal Preston. Anyone had any experience at this clinic? What are the waiting times like between appointments? We saw Prof Kingland on 22/2/18 and were told we would be seen at Chester within 2 weeks. Still not received an appointment. Fingers crossed we will get an appointment through this week. What are people's experiences here? I am hoping once we get our first appointment it will be quite quick from then. 👍

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Purplechameleon

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 17/04/18, 16:46 »
    Hi,

We've also been referred to IVI Cheshire by Professor Kingsland from Preston! We were first referred just before Christmas and are now part way through our first cycle..........so I'd say it's pretty quick waiting times wise. 

I'm not 100% convinced on the clinic yet and you're the first person I've found so far that's also been referred there.

What did you think of Prof Kingsland??

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 17/04/18, 17:33 »
    Just be aware this is a private clinic which Professor Kingsland has a financial interest in.......
    TCCx

Offline Purplechameleon

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 23/04/18, 14:53 »
    Hi Tincancat,

I'm not sure I understand the meaning of your post?  Prof Kingsland was open that it was a private clinic that he is part of, he is treating us at the clinic so obviously he is there.....

Do you have any further background information you'd like to share?  I would like to hear other opinions of the clinic and/or of Prof Kingsland himself because as I said, I'm not 100% convinced by them at the moment.

Thanks

PP x

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 23/04/18, 18:00 »
    I do have more information.  It would be more appropriate via PM tho.