* Author Topic: Post your Beta HcG results here - Part 5  (Read 4502 times)

0 Members

Offline Neniel

modify
Post your Beta HcG results here - Part 5
« Reply #30 on: 12/06/18, 15:01 »
Thank you. It was a massive shock for us, but now we're so excited :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 22/06/18, 22:04 »
    Just a little update. A few days I passed something and had bleeding and cramping. Managed to take a picture of the something I passed and went to A&E. They did a pregnancy test (I refused bloods due to [email protected] veins) and the doctor booked me an appt for the next day at EPAU. He also confirmed that the something in the picture did look like an embryo/foetus.
    The next morning I turned up expecting to confirm an early loss and they found a teeny tiny baby with a heartbeat. I was 5.5 weeks. Showed the nurse the picture and she confirmed alao that what I passed was an embryo/foetus/gestational sac. So yeah, I was pregnant with twins but now down to a singleton.

I am sad for the twin 1, But so happy to still have twin 2, So far holding on. Hoping this one proves to be the ONE that sticks.

Thanks again everyone

Offline Flipper40

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 1/07/18, 21:51 »
    Hi jdm4tth3ws, so sorry to hear of your loss but great news to hear you have a tiny baby still doing strong. Fingers crossed it sticks.

Thank you for this thread, I too was searching the Internet for beta levels.

I just got tested 10dp5dt (14dpo) 556

Scan booked for the 16th July eek!

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 1/07/18, 23:42 »
    Hi Flipper40.

Thank you for the well wishes. My beta at 10dp5dt was 552.5. You never know 😉

It's a good number 😊 Good luck on the scan 😚

Jdm

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 5/07/18, 19:16 »
    Hello ladies

all your betas seem high. I had mine done yesterday 10dp5dt and they were only 63  :-\  I plan to have them done again Sat morning although won't quite be 72 hours. This is my first ever pregnancy and although i know that if over 50 it's fine, i just haven't seen anyone with a low number like mine. I'm 4 + 2 today, still experiencing very mild crampong on and off and today my boobs feel heavy and tender so i'm sure i'm okay. My sis made me do a really cheap test (2 for a pound) this evening and it came up a strong positive still but i'm just concerned about my beta. Could this be due to late implantation? two blastocysts one hatching were transfered sunday 24th june and the first cramps i felt were thursday and have continued every day but yesterday.

Mands xx

Offline Flipper40

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 5/07/18, 21:36 »
    Hi Manda,

I did loads of googling after my beta result as my coordinator was on holiday and couldn't tell me the result until the next day. 

As long as it is over 25 and doubles every 3 days you are absolutely fine. It varies from woman to woman and each pregnancy. Your test also gave a string positive too which is a good sign! Mine was only a faint line on the day of my beta.

I know it is easy to say but try not to worry

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 5/07/18, 21:48 »
    Thank you flipper  ^hugme^ you have put my mind at rest a little.

Mands xx

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 10/07/18, 08:59 »
    Hello,

My HCG Beta yesterday 4+6 was 428 I'll be tested again tomorrow. But my GP wants to see me because of the blood result. I think the HCG beta is rising fine do you agree? Yes it's a bit lower but it's rising as it should.

Mands xx

Wednesday: beta 700 now I'm getting a little worried  :(

Offline NAT1DRAGONFLY

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 12/07/18, 08:32 »
    Hi

I think they like to see your numbers doubling every 48 hours.......are you able to contact your clinic to get some reassurance......my DH and I cycled with Serum in Athens and we were also given medication to take (only if the levels were not rising as they should be) to help possibly rescue a pregnancy. Your clinic should be advising and reassuring you hun.

Good luck

xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 12/07/18, 10:09 »
    My first beta at 8dp5dt was 46 and 48 hours later was 89.  She's now 19 months.  I just don't seem to metabolise HCG very well.  My first scan actually showed two sacs but only one heartbeat so that beta was with twins!  I've read it needs to double within 2-3 days. 
    As Nat says, I would contact your clinic and see what they say.
    Good luck.
    BQ. xx