* Author Topic: Repromedica  (Read 3540 times)

0 Members

Offline ciaelle

• Gold Member
modify
Repromedica
« on: 16/04/18, 17:32 »
Hello
Did someone already went for treatment at Repromedica Bratislava. I would have one question, thank you.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline sienna9

modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #1 on: 16/04/18, 18:58 »
    I went to ISCare which is also in Bratislava, what is your question?

Offline ciaelle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #2 on: 17/04/18, 10:16 »
    it's about Repromedica's requirements.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #3 on: 19/04/18, 09:46 »
    Sienna, Im going to Iscare in June for embryo donation, how did you find them, and how did you get on?  I'm finding communication is very patchy, and I am a very impatient person so thats not helping lol.

xx

Offline sienna9

modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #4 on: 19/04/18, 19:50 »
    communication was not brill but I found that with two other clinics as well, the main issue was they gave me the list of test they wanted just as I was starting my cycle and I hadn't had a mammogram for either of my two previous cycles so had to get that sorted.

The clinic is modern easy to get to and not far from Bratislava airport, the staff in the clinic were lovely and after two failed cycles I am now 6 weeks pregnant. I had embryo glue & two hatching blasts transferred.

Good luck

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #5 on: 20/04/18, 09:07 »
    Awww thanks Sienna, congratulations you must be so excited.

They go through spurts of good communication lol.

Ive reserved aGrade A expanding blast, and will be going in June for transfer.  I have a little girl who is almost 2 (next week) from Reprofit, so I am staying in Brno as I love the place, and getting the student bus over.

I found frustration with the tests too, and managed to find a clinic just up the road who do a breast ultrasound for 20 euros and then Dr Grossova want me to have a scan and gynae exam and have managed to pay extra for that at Iscare.

xx

Offline sienna9

modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #6 on: 20/04/18, 19:18 »
    Good luck millie, I'm trying not to get excited yet have my first scan a week on Monday. Dr Grossova was my DR too she is really nice and spoke really good English.

Offline Mami2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #7 on: 14/07/18, 09:21 »
    Hi ladies,

Im waiting for my embryos in Repromedica, has anybody had any treatment from the same clinic?

Sending you all baby dust and good vibes xx

Offline Mami2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #8 on: 14/07/18, 09:33 »
    Hi Ciaelle,

Hows your treatment went in Repromedica? Im doing embryos donation there x

Sienna, good luck with your pregnancy, so happy for you. How much do you pay in Iscare, if you dont mind me asking?x

Millie13, hows your treatment went? Any good news too?x

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #9 on: 10/01/19, 12:33 »
    Mami

I had to cancel my treatment, but have now rescheduled with Iscare for beginning of March.