* Author Topic: Repromedica  (Read 3523 times)

0 Members

Offline Mami2

• Un-Ranked
modify
Repromedica
« Reply #10 on: 13/01/19, 13:11 »
Millie,

Good luck with your Iscare treatment. I too sent them emails regarding embryo donation and Kinga (coordinator), was very responsive till she went for holiday and the replacement girl wasnít very helpful due to language difficulties.

I had to cancel my treatment in Repromedica too and right now  we are waiting for our match Embryos in Gyn-fiv, Bratislava. Communication here is also bit slow unfortunately. Oh well

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #11 on: 13/01/19, 20:10 »
    I cancelled my treatment there also due to really bad communication, was so annoyed as everything was paid for, it wasnít until I sent an email saying that I was cancelling that I got one back, I was emailing the dr direct as well  ::) still had to go for the holiday as everything was paid for, made it even worse as all the ladies in Bratislava looked really lovely  :-\

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #12 on: 13/01/19, 21:08 »
    Stacey where did you go eventualy? was it Iscare? x

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #13 on: 13/01/19, 21:11 »
    Mami

Kinga has been brilliant, I think we have everything sorted, just waiting for the match.  Because of my age it needs to be done and dusted by 31st March, so gonna be quick.  I have my protacol and stuff, so fingers crossed.  What are the prices for gyn fiv? and do they treat older ladies lol

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #14 on: 13/01/19, 21:26 »
    Millie I ended up by going to north Cyprus.
    I was in touch with iscare but I didnít like the way they donít guarantee the thawing of the embryos, and when I queried them on this they went silent, so basically they take your money and if they donít thaw or as I was going to do, get two, and if one didnít thaw they wouldnít replace it with another one, I wasnít prepared to travel half way around the world for no guarantee of the embryos, knowing my luck Iíd get there and have nothing to transfer  ::)

Offline Mami2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #15 on: 16/01/19, 16:05 »
    Stacy,

Howís your treatment in Cyprus?
    Did you go for embryo adoption too or?
    Keeping everything crossed for you.
    I got your point with Iscare. I too prefer with guarantee of 2 embryos. I had an EA last January in Reprofit and when it failed I felt like I would have a better chance with 2 instead of only 1.

With Repromedica, I had very good communication earlier with Katarina through social media and email and shortly after we went there for blood test and consultation she just disappeared and then communication  stopped. Emails and social media with dr. Dabrek were stuck too. Kept telling me to email the embryologist. I called and called and eventually someone picked it up and I complained about how bad our conversation was then lovely and gorgeous young Tamara took over correspondence on behalf of Ingrid (the embryologist).
    I had so many failures of conceiving in the past including with blastocyst embryo so I asked him for immunology test when we were there and he said I donít need it and when I asked him to give me of Prednisolone , baby aspirin and cexlane to my medication protocol, he refused it and basically was saying his way or nothing.
    Too bad as I really like the girls there (Tamara, Ingrid and the nurse).

Millie,
    What meds are you on?
    The cost in Gyn-fiv is Ä1450 for 2 blastocyst embryo donation and their age limit is 50 yo unfortunately.
    The communication is a bit slow too like once in a week and itís killing me as I am a very inpatient person lol
    We just said no thanks to 2 Embryo candidates at blastocyst stage due to the age of the egg donor. Her age was 34 and she has 2 kids from that batch. Did I make a mistake?
    My egg donor was 33 yo back then and we only got 3 mature eggs and 1 low grade embryo. It failed. Based on that experience and Iíve read it somewhere that our eggs start to deteriorate at age 30ís.

Good luck everyone, sending baby dust to you all xx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #16 on: 16/01/19, 20:37 »
    Mami your experience with communication sounds exactly like mine, I was dealing with Katerina as well, when I got no answers from 3 emails to her I emailed the embryologist and the sr, both 2 times each and nothing, I only had 6 wks to go before cycling with them, then I sent an email to the dr again saying I was cancelling, and received an email the next morning giving me my protocol, I then sent an email back telling them it was to late as I had made other arrangements, I had been in correspondence with them since early 2017, they have had at least 2 changes if drís since then, you used to correspond directly with the head embryologist back then, then she left, so it seems the whole staffing situation is quite venerable, with changes all the time.  ::)

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #17 on: 27/01/19, 18:18 »
    Based on that experience and Iíve read it somewhere that our eggs start to deteriorate at age 30ís.
    From what I have read the number of aneuplodies increases in women aged 35+ http://prntscr.com/mcwj4e

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #18 on: 27/01/19, 20:54 »
    Not my quote miamiamo lol mami2 said that, but anyway many clinics have a cut off of 30 for egg donation.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #19 on: 13/03/19, 10:18 »
    Hi Ladies

Well I had my transfer at Iscare, not impressed with Bratislava at all, although I was spoilt by Brno being very pretty when I had my successful transfer.  I'm 9dpt today and BFN so Im gutted.

I did say this was my last time, but now am thinking Cyprus, but they want so many tests and I don't know if I want to go through that again. *sigh*

xx