* Author Topic: Repromedica  (Read 3524 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Repromedica
« Reply #20 on: 13/03/19, 10:29 »
Hi Millie,
Sorry to read your update. I actually loved Bratislava, it reminded me of a smaller version of Prague and we found some lovely places to eat and stayed in an awesome hotel.
Unfortunately most clinics will want recent testing done, I was on the look out for a simple clinic with minimal testing too.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsDee

• No fate but that which we make for ourselves
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #21 on: 21/07/19, 15:13 »
    This clinic is super horrible with communication.

Offline MrsDee

• No fate but that which we make for ourselves
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #22 on: 30/08/19, 17:55 »
    It looks like there has been a shuffle up in the clinic recently, and they now have an English/French/German translator. A lovely lady named Giselle. So communication has been better and most times even speedy. Her speed of response is usually dependent upon whether she can give you the information right away or has to wait to hear back from embryologist or doctor.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #23 on: 12/10/19, 08:18 »
    Just want to update if anyone is looking at this clinic, I originally planned to go here october 2018 but ended up by cancelling because communication was so bad, well Iíve have come full circle, and am heading back to cycle there in February next year. Main changes are that they now have allocated coordinatorís so it makes everything a lot easier, your not waiting around for someone to find the time to open your email etc. the clinic is small and very personalised, probably needs a paint/makeover but itís only been open since 2014. Staff come across friendly and their prices are pretty good also.  :)

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #24 on: 12/10/19, 17:52 »
    Stacey10 - good news, and good luck with them

Offline Mami2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #25 on: 10/02/20, 19:34 »
    Stacey 10,

My husband and I are really like Bratislava too, smaller version of Pragua and quite pretty too.
    Just wondering if youíve checked about Gyn-fiv Bratislava, their price is very good.
    Anyway, good luck with your next treatment in Iscare, looking forward for your updates xx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #26 on: 10/02/20, 19:51 »
    Thanks, Iím not going to iscare, Iím going to repromedica, Iím to old for any of the other clinics 🙂

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #27 on: 10/02/20, 20:44 »
    Me too, I fly over for tests next week and hopefilly treatment beginning of April :)

Good Luck Stacey xx

Offline Mami2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #28 on: 12/02/20, 18:14 »
    Aww Repromedica, nearly went there 2 years ago ( canít believe it was 2 years already, OMG), Ingrid and Tamara were lovely, are you with Dr. Dabrek?

Good luck for you, girls, please give us an update, Iím thinking to go there too for another baby. Xx

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #29 on: 12/02/20, 18:58 »
    Mami2  Did you get pregnant with them.  I havent a clue who my doctor will be until I go on Wednesday, Tamara isnt there anymore we have a lovely co-ordinator called Gisellle

Hopefully we can start a successful thread with them :)