* Author Topic: Repromedica  (Read 3521 times)

0 Members

Offline Mami2

• Un-Ranked
modify
Repromedica
« Reply #30 on: 13/02/20, 22:00 »
Milli13,

My baby was born almost 4 weeks ago from Dr. Stepan in Olomouc. Heís brill. I didnít need to do any tests which was very convenient. Everything done and organised by email, only went there for Embryo tranfer.

With Dr. Drabek I needed to do some tests which cost me Ä220 at first appointment. He wants me to visit him too for CD 11/12 for lining check once the program has started. I found him not as flexible as Dr. Stepan. Hopefully they will change for better now.

Very best of luck to you for your tests next week xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #31 on: 14/02/20, 03:58 »
    i think dr drabek will be our dr, i ďthinkĒ he does all the english speaking patients. i have added/changed a coiple of things to my protocol, their one is very standard and basic and im doing a bit more progesterone than they do, not enough imo. but Giselle is excellent!

Offline MrsDee

• No fate but that which we make for ourselves
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #32 on: 14/02/20, 17:37 »
    Goodluck Stacey and Millie!

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #33 on: 20/02/20, 16:08 »
    Mami2 - awesome news, congrats x

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #34 on: 24/02/20, 11:45 »
    Hi Ladies

I'm back from Bratislava and they were awesome, Giselle the co-ordinator was so so nice, and the doctor was brilliant, he did a smear and an ultrasound and it was so easy and painless, Ive made sure he's going to do the transfer lol

Really easy clinic to get to, and their prices are good.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #35 on: 10/03/20, 11:37 »
    Just started 8 days of bcp, due to transfer 9th April providing corona virus doesnt stop me lol

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #36 on: 14/03/20, 19:06 »
    I am sure it doesn't. I keep my fingers and toes crossed for your success x

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #37 on: 14/03/20, 19:35 »
    Actually it does, plenty of countries shutting border crossings and flights being cancelled so for many itís not looking good, hopefully once into the European summer things will get better and there will be a significant slow down with the rate of transmission, Iím looking at hopefully getting back over for my transfer in October now will all this happening.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #38 on: 15/03/20, 18:53 »
    Yep my outbound flight has been cancelled and the slovakian border is shut :(  the clinic have a meeting tomorrow so we will know more then xx

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    Repromedica
    « Reply #39 on: 22/06/20, 22:12 »
    So I am waiting on my period to arrive again and hope to start protacol this week.  I have booked my flights with a view they may change, the clinic are letting me have a letter that confirms I am having medical treatment just in case, and am just waiting on the airport to open to the uk, if not I will go via Vienna.

I stand by my feelings that the clinic are great, am glad I went in Feb to get a feel of it.

x