* Author Topic: Invicta poland  (Read 945 times)

0 Members

Offline Morganbeth

• Un-Ranked
modify
Invicta poland
« on: 25/04/18, 15:49 »
Hi newbie to this site

Am currently in gdansk in Poland meeting my consultant this evening for my first ivf cycle, anyone been to this clinic?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Invicta poland
    « Reply #1 on: 27/04/18, 18:12 »
    A few friends of mine and  me. Have been happy with them. Good luck and keep my fingers crossed.

Offline shizzy2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Opinions on Polish IVF clinics (INVICTA etc)
    « Reply #2 on: 6/12/18, 15:25 »
    Hello, currently considering options for my first ever IVF (OE) and have booked in for a consultation at INVICTA Poland. Would really appreciate any opinions good/bad from anyone who's had treatment there, and/or any recommendations of other Polish clinics?
    TIA everyone xx

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Invicta poland
    « Reply #3 on: 17/12/18, 22:04 »
    Hi, I had success with them. I particularly recommend visiting prof. Lukashuk cos of his experience, knowledge and patience. The clinic is clean, staff are fantastic and (but is it only my personal opinion) you are made feel like a valued person. I also liked my coordinator, whom I asked tons of questions and always got prompt responses. Gdansk is a nice city, safe and friendly. The weather might be rainy and windy like in Scandinavian countries. Hope this helps. Good luck with your treatment. If you have any other questions, feel free to send pm. xx

Offline shizzy2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Invicta poland
    « Reply #4 on: 22/12/18, 10:04 »
    Thanks so much for the useful comments @miamiamo! So lovely to hear that you had success at Invicta, many congrats!

We actually visited them recently and did a whole range of tests. They were very efficient and so much cheaper than the UK. They have an excellent system where all your test results are available for you to retrieve online; you can download the PDFs too or even email them to yourself. Super convenient. The clinic is in a very good location too, very central and lots of places to stay nearby. We will likely go back there for treatment.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Invicta poland
    « Reply #5 on: 22/12/18, 16:07 »
    I wish you all the best on your journey xx