* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 63658 times)

0 Members

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« on: 10/05/18, 22:18 »
Hereís your new home ladies, happy chatting  ;D
Please remember the site rules and donít offer to exchange any medication.
Also be kind to each other and refrain from making multiple posts, if you need to add something use the modify button at the top right hand side of your original comment.
Any questions then just holler xx

Old thread this way for those who want to reference back: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=386890.1010

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrsmblyng

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 10/05/18, 22:24 »
    Thanks for setting this up!

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 10/05/18, 22:34 »
    bookmarking

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 11/05/18, 05:28 »
    Thanks for the new forum, it's amazing how many there are for Gennet now x

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 11/05/18, 08:47 »
    Hi everyone! Sorry been awol for a few days. Hope youíre all well.
    Welcome Fredders! Hope you manage to start your cycle quickly. Youíre in good hands with Gennet.
    Pinkie, did you make it back to UK ok? I got back Late Tuesday (Wizz air delayed again!) and had a day off Weds which was nice.
    HopefulKayte - thank you! I bought a few things from mango, and a lipgloss in Sephora, nothing too exciting but a great way to spend a few hours. Good luck with the next step in your journey, you so deserve some good fortune!
    Marello - I hope your cycle got off to a good start and this is your time. Really sorry to hear about the painful scan though.
    Not long til the weekend, Iím tempted to stay in my pupo bubble for as long as poss and will try not to test 😊 xx

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 11/05/18, 13:56 »
    Wow, we certainly talked a lot to fill up the old one that quickly!

How are our PUPO girls doing? I personally never saw the harm in testing early (if you're okay with it psychologically). The early days are so important and can tell you a lot. An early implanter/positive generally has a higher chance of making it to a live baby than a late implanter. I'd also like to know in case of a chemical pregnancy, something that people testing a week after AF is due generally don't even find out about.

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 11/05/18, 15:42 »
    Hi sunnycm, I arrived home yesterday afternoon, we had a very good flight with jet2. I thoroughly enjoyed my week but I'm glad to be home with some normality! How frustrating that you had a delay, at least Prague airport is quite nice with decent shops to pass the time ☺ when are you thinking of testing?

Sunnyfl i may wait until otd or as close as possible to this date, I don't think I could face a false negative! I admire the early testers and I almost drive myself mad during the tww but I hate the heartache of bfn's so I put it off for as long as possible 😢

I'm usually a very active person and love to take my dog for long walks early in the morning. We live in a very hilly area and my dh says I'm doing too much, I've explained that my body is used to doing this but he thinks I should be taking it easy. His argument is that I always do this then get a bfn so should alter my routine, I think he possibly has a point. What are your thoughts and what kind of exercise have you done after transfer?

Forgot to add, I emailed to ask when I can do a fet if this cycle failed, my  coordinator said I could start with my next cycle. How many cycles did you wait?

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 11/05/18, 23:29 »
    Hi Pinkie

As long as you aren't doing any heavy lifting or exercising so that your heart rate is so high you can't comfortably talk and you don't get too hot, then you can carry on as you were with the activities you did before. However if you aren't comfortable then you can ease off the hill walking during 2ww so your mind doesn't play tricks with you thinkjng you should have done things differently.

With my cycles I was told to have 2 full bleeds (including after failed cycle) and then I started in the 3rd bleed each time. xx

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 12/05/18, 07:34 »
    Hi all!
    Glad you made it back ok Pinkie. Iím thinking same re testing, Iíve always tested early and once you start you canít really stop. Like SunnyFL said you need to be ok with seeing negatives and not sure Iím ready for that yet!

As for when you can have another FET I think it depends if you had a natural or medicated cycle, as when I had a natural FET (goes with your own cycle, no/v low drugs) I was told I could cycle straight away but for medicated I always thought they like all meds out of your system to start again. If this doesnít work Iíll need to go back on the list for donor embryos anyway so another 2 months at least I expect. Given you have frozen embryos ready to go then perhaps you can go sooner?
    Hope you all have good weekends x

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 12/05/18, 12:51 »
    Hey beautiful ladies,

How are you all?

Fredders welcome to this friendly and wonderful forum! For me it took around 2 months between my Skype consultation and the actual treatment and I think Gennet is a great clinic

Sunnycm I hope you'll see a lovely strong BFP xx

Sunnyfl and how.how are you?

Kayte I'm glad you decided on your next move , that's always helpful! I hope next time will be our time for the both of us, we really deserve it!

Marello how is your cycle going?

Hope I didn't forget anyone, sorry if I did!
    Afm AF finally arrived last night,  full power. Very painful but at least now I can put an end to it and start thinking about our next steps! Ladies I want to ask you something: Gennet suggested that I should have a histeroscopy done but do you really think that's necessary? I had one done 3 years ago and everything looked perfect and my consultant in UK says that my scans look as they should and he's absolutely convinced that the misscariages were because of the embryos and not me and that there's no need to do it. I'm so sick and tired of useless procedures and my period just got back to normal again. If I do the histeroscopy it will mess it all over again and I  really don't want that.. what do you think?

Love A