* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 64513 times)

0 Members

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #10 on: 12/05/18, 13:42 »
Bossy- have you had any PGS? If they think it may be the embryo, Iíd go that route first. Iím sorry youíve had such a rough go at this. Are they worried about polyps or something? Because if thatís the case they can do a much simpler saline ultrasound.

AFM, I am officially done with my BCP so waiting for AF so I can start stims!

Hope everyone is doing well!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 12/05/18, 17:09 »
    Tbfromlv they just want to check if the uterus looks ok but I can't imagine it looking any other way giving the fact that 3 years ago the hysteroscopy was fine and I haven't had any problems since then..

My first miscarriage was with my DH sperm and the second one with donor sperm and they suggested that I should do one more round of ivf with donor sperm exclusively before having PGS ( with my last cycle we fertilized half of the eggs with donor and half with DH sperm). Gennet says that the second miscarriage was probably very bad luck and it had to do with the embryo and the first one was because of my DH sperm quality .. I just want to start again and not have any unnecessary delays

Hope AF will come soon for you

Offline marellocherry

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 12/05/18, 22:06 »
    Sunny - fingers crossed for a good test when you do do it!

Bossy - so sorry you're in pain, it's just not fair how much poking and prodding this all involves. I'll leave it to the more experienced ladies to answer your question.

Tbf - exciting times! hope it comes soon :)

AFM - I'm finding stimms pretty intense. I'm only on day 3 and I'm getting a bit of pain in my back, underneath my ribcage, more like where i'd expect my kidneys are. I'm having to concentrate hard to take a full breath as I feel so puffy already! I'm already low energy. Does anyone else react so quickly? I'm finding it difficult to balance being calm with a new experience against the fact that I know I have a lot of adhesions inside me (I've had kidney surgery to remove endo from them) and wondering if something bad is going on in there!

Offline lillie16

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 14/05/18, 00:16 »
    Hi Everyone!

It's been a while and I haven't caught up on all the readings, but i still wanted to say hi to you all.  I hope you all are doing okay with wherever you are, and know that I'm thinking of you.

Welcome to all the new ladies and just letting you know you've found a great board.

xoxo to everyone.

Offline JFrost

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 14/05/18, 10:14 »
    FreddersLondon - welcome to the group! I'm new too and everyone has been really welcoming. Let us know if you have questions. i'm also in London and used the Gennet City clinic for some things. I think you can do it in June! I say go for it :)

Pinkie77 - glad you enjoyed prague. Good luck on your otd... will be thinking of you! Mine is 2 days later on the 21st and the tww is absolutely killing me. I'm tuning into every sensation and getting paranoid so I ordered some hcg strips.

sunnyCM - when is your otd?

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 14/05/18, 12:22 »
    Hle, thanks for the advice, I've eased off the walking cos I don't want to say afterwards it the cycle fails 'I shouldn't have done that'
    The clinic advised to go straight to fet but I may go on the second cycle just to give my body and mind some recovery time. Hopefully it won't come to this anyway as this ones not over yet 😁

Sunnycm, I'm holding out as best I can but each day I'm getting a little weaker. One of the ladies on a forum I used previously tested today, a week early and got her bfp so I'm getting more tempted.

Jfrost, the wait drives me insane. This is the 4th time for me. Once again I don't really have any symptoms. Thinking I may test on Thursday if I'm brave enough.

Marello, hoping these symptoms you're having ease up a little for you, stims are so unpleasant.

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Offline Kimonty12

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 14/05/18, 17:35 »
    Hi fellow Gennetessers ! I have a question , ( not sure Iíve worked this site out so I apologise if this has been done before ) but has anyone swapped 10% vouchers codes on here or is there a thread dedicated to being voucher buddies or anything ? Itís quite a saving ! just wondered if anyone is interested in swapping codes ?

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 14/05/18, 19:56 »
    Hi everyone!
    Marello, Iím sorry youíre feeling the effects of stimming already - I recall feeling a bit out of breath too on my most recent OE cycle. I hope it gets easier for you, and is worth it in the end!
    Bossy - I canít think why theyíd ask you to have a hysteroscopy rather than a regular scan. It seems Gennet do suggest things which other clinics would resort to much later (for example clexane without any known clotting issues, prednisone without immune issues and 3x progesterone in my case which i think is their standard FET protocol) but in a way itís comforting as with Lister I felt I was the one always asking if I should test NK cells, take more progesterone, etc. to give myself a better chance. Maybe ask them whether you can just have a normal scan as Tbfromlv suggested?
    Lillie - great to hear from you and hope you and little one are doing well! Are you in 2nd trimester now? Exciting!!

Pinkie - I caved this evening when I got home (Iím so weak!) and letís just say I am cautiously optimistic, but just so paranoid that things might go wrong again. Iíve asked if I can just go for blood tests this week instead of waiting til Monday but no reply yet. Iím so happy to get this far though, still a bit shocked.
    Iím wishing you so much luck for Thursday or whenever you decide to test. I have everything crossed for you xx

JFrost - I hope you are doing well in the tww and hope you have a v happy result when you decide to test. Fingers and toes crossed for you too xx
    Hi to everyone else 😊

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 14/05/18, 20:49 »
    Oh my!!! Just a quick one to (cautiously) congratulate SunnyCM. How many DPO are you? I completely understand you're still worried, but let's focus on the positives, you're no longer PUPO, you're P! Getting that BFP is the first step.

I'd get blood drawn as close to 14 DPO (so 9DP5DT) as possible. Most scientific studies are based on that time point and we therefore know to a certain degree what a good/not so good beta looks like. If you wait too long, it's doubled way too often to reliable see if there is a potential problem.

Hope our other two PUPO ladies follow with good news very soon :)

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 14/05/18, 21:09 »
    Thank you so much SunnyFL! Iím 7dp5dt or 12dpo and was planning to do a test Weds (14dpo) and then Fri to check if all looks ok. So nervous though as been here before and it hasnít ended well. Your advice about catching it early obviously spoke to me...I just donít want to give my hopes up X