* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 61351 times)

0 Members

Offline mrsmblyng

modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #110 on: 4/06/18, 05:41 »
Ladies - very quick update - AF has arrived (about freaking time) and plane tickets have been purchased! We are a go for late July! Hope all is well with everyone else.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 4/06/18, 12:11 »
    Fantastic news mrsmblying,  how exciting, good luck with all the prep I'm hoping so much this is your time honey.

Keep us posted on progress

Ikle xxx

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 4/06/18, 13:56 »
    Congratulations Mrs, seems strange congratulating someone on af appearing but you've been waiting so long.

Good luck, July will be here before you know it. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Offline mrsmblyng

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 4/06/18, 14:54 »
    Thanks all! It is sort of funny to congratulate people on AF arriving, isn't it? Quick question - my husband's sperm isn't the issue, but I noticed that it wasn't as good last time with IVF as it was the first time we tried IUI. Is there anything people have done to ensure higher quality sperm? Vitamins or supplements?  Thanks!

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 4/06/18, 16:56 »
    I had my hubby give up saunas, junk food, all drinking bar one Friday cider,  soya milk and taking wellman conception vitamins to improve his swimmers and it seems to have done the trick,  also stress can have an affect so Hubby tried mediation. 

Offline marellocherry

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 5/06/18, 11:27 »
    Mrs my DP had low morphology. We spent 3 months eating low carb, high protein. Cut out all dairy, sugar an alcohol. Regular meditation and exercise. He also took Fertilix supplements. After all that....the quality declined on donation day! I think all you can do is your best to ensure you have no regrets afterward. We certainly tried!

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 5/06/18, 14:08 »
    Hi ladies,

SunnyFl I will definitely ask them to check my Estradiol levels. I read that if you trigger with Lupron-like substance it might affect the egg quality, is that true? How was the scan?? Xx

Hle thanks you, I'm well,  you get used to people eventually.. how are you doing? Not long for you now xx

Pinkie thank you! Indeed men are much more insensitive and I got used to my dad being like that.. when are you having your scan? Xx

Mrsm that's a lovely idea regarding a tatoo, I say go for it! We tried not telling our families but they always end up finding out especially since every time I ended up being hospitalised for a miscarriage.. yaaay for AF arriving, about time! Regarding sperm quality, my husband tried absolutely every pill and treatment available,  gave up drinking cofee and everything and it did not make any difference, it was worse!

Tbf my Goodness so many eggs , that sounds amazing!!!! How are you feeling? I think you will end up with so many frosties xx

Marello thank you for that suggestion,  i will definitely look into it, the clinic didnt mention it.I'm ok, I just got used to my parents not understanding what I'm going through..
    How are you? Mid June will be here in no time for you

Washrag thank you, I know some people really can't understand the infertility struggle and unfortunately my parents are one of them but I can't change them so I just close my eyes and accept the whole situation..  wow the 2 climbing roses idea sounds so wonderful! What a lovely gesture and they must look amazing

Dear Kayte,  like always your words are so kind and you encourage me so much, thank you for that! I have to admit I was traumatized when I heard what dad said but I just got over it because I know they can't understand my struggle and I can't change them so it is what it is..
    I really hope from the bottom of my heart they find a match quickly for you, I know waiting is the worst.. I'm willing to do anything but don't tell me to wait! It's so hard to live your life and go on with things while waiting for a match or waiting for a new cycle.. I gave up so many opportunities because of ivf, I got to a point where I had to chose between ivf and a job..   I so hope everything falls in place with the match and the course for you!

Hope I didn't forget anyone!! Nothing new with me..

Love A

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 5/06/18, 17:59 »
    Good to hear from you Andra. I'm well thank you for asking. 7.5 weeks to go. xx

Offline washrag21

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 5/06/18, 19:10 »
    A quick update from me - I too finally got my period - hooray hooray! Cycle day 49, looks like I ovulated on day 36 - very very weird, never happened before.  Can stress really mess with your body like this....wow.

So fingers crossed this means we are on for our 1 August transfer!  Hopefully see you there Mrsmblyng- was very glad to hear of your good news this week!

It has been the most anxious few weeks, longing for AF (got to be the strangest sentence I have written in the last few years!) but am so glad to be able to focus on next phase - right am off to take a birth control pill now ha! Xxx

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 6/06/18, 00:22 »
    Quick update: made it to transfer day with 10 embabies! 8 of them were frozen at 3aa and transferred two 4AA on Saturday! FXd for a BFP this week <3