* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 63661 times)

0 Members

Offline iklefeet

modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #130 on: 8/06/18, 20:48 »
Hi ladies,  wow this board moves so fast lots to catch up on.

Pinkie and Clo congratulations ladies on your scans, such amazing news wishing you all the best.

HLE you must be counting down the days until you get to meet the newest member of your family.  That's flown by honey wishing you a lovely comfortable remaining weeks and beautiful birth.

Lillie and Sunny glad to hear your doing well and things are going smoothly for you both,  maybe see you on the Due Nov/Dec board on the future for more baby chatter.

Cheekypea, I'm really sorry to hear what a rough time you are having, I hope things improve soon.

Hopeful, washrag here's hoping the next few months fly by this time between treatment can feel like limbo, sending lots of positive vibes.

Bossy,  I'm so sorry too hear how little compassion your father showed you, people even those close to is don't understand the depth of grief that comes from losing a baby, no one will understand your pain and you're incredibly strong to get back up and try again.  I'm hoping and praying with all my heart that this is your time,  you deserve this so much.  Please don't give up hope. Big big hugs.

Tbfromlv, good luck for tomorrow honey,  I hope the 2ww flies by and you have some amazing embies,  you could have a whole football team x

Things are all good here,  I can hardly believe it myself,  13 weeks today and Ikle bean ok so far.  I'm consultant led and still on progesterone until 20 weeks and fragmin until delivery but after all these years and 5 losses we nearly, very nearly gave up, this was our last bonus go and we only did it because of the guarantee  it seemed crazy not to but I wasn't sure I was strong enough to go through another loss and yet here we are. I'm beginning to hope we might make it to the end of this journey,  I'm saying this because i think it's important to remind others that although the journey is bloody hard there can be success at the end, don't lose hope.

Happy Friday folks

Ikle xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline IceCat

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 9/06/18, 04:00 »
    Hi ladies, haven't been here for some time but will try to catch up.

Lillie, Pinkie, Sunny, Ikle - great to hear everything is going well with your pregnancies ladies.

Hle - wow time really flies, it's incredible you're going to meet your little one soon!

Bossy - I have fingers crossed for your upcoming cycle and sending you strength.

HopefulKayte, I remember reading good reviews about Reprofit and actually wanted to cycle there but the only thing that stopped me was clinic's location in Brno which would mean more travelling for me.

Cheekypea76, I am sorry for your scan results and hope Gennet will get everything sorted out with your protocol.. travelling for a second scan in this situation also sounds weird for me. 

As for me - I had a hysteroscopy in May which showed nothing wrong with my uterus, then sent Gennet a usual pre-treatment ultrasound and they approved me to start my preparation for FET. Day 10 scan also was fine and now I'm scheduled to have my embryo transfer on June 15. It's my 3rd attempt with donor embryos. I also got some flu but I hope it will go away before the transfer.

Hi to everyone else!

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 9/06/18, 08:34 »
    So lovely to read everyone's updates. Good luck to our ladies coming up to transfer. xx

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 11/06/18, 01:50 »
    Cheeky, I am so sorry. My heartfelt condolences and hugs to you. What a heavy time you're going through. Hope you are surrounded by love. xo

Thanks for the advice on embryos and clinics. In the past week and a half, I only heard back from Reprofit once in the middle... trying to get me to try ANOTHER fresh cycle with DH's sperm. Ugh. I wrote back yet again asking them to refer to my intake forms and support us using donor embryos. $50 000 of fresh DE cycles later where DH's sperm was labelled poor... just let us be, lol! Didn't hear back again after that.

So I'm no further along... Reprofit seems slow as molasses and still waiting for a match with Gennet.

Sunny, congratulations on 14 weeks. Wonderful! :)

Icecat, exciting news about your transfer this week. Fingers crossed!

Ikle, so glad that little Iklebaby is doing so well. :)

Love and hellos to everyone else.

Offline shoegal11

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 14/06/18, 10:12 »
    Hi girls!

I'm new to this forum and as I've had no success with my previous procedures at home, I am considering IVF in Prague Gennet, possibly even with DE. Would any of you lovely ladies share your opinions on Gennet, which doctor was assigned to you, what tests did they request you to do (in addition to the basic ones like hormone levels, sperm analysis, TSH, STDs), how long did it take you from confirming with them until the actual procedure and any additional pluses or minuses of Gennet.

I am very confused as I have contacted three different Czech clinics (Gennet but have received different answers on how to proceed from all of them (one doctor didn't talk of DE IVF as he would like me to try with my own eggs, one doctor told me DE is my best shot and would not recommend trying with my own eggs and the third one would have me try with my own eggs, but would use a totally different protocol than the other and more importantly for different reasons). Hugh. Messy.

Any information much appreciated.

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 14/06/18, 16:37 »
    Hi ladies,

Shoegal welcome! Personally I'm very satisfied with Gennet and would recommend the clinic to anyone. My doctor's name is Veronika and she's wonderful, really like her. In addition to the basic tests I only had to do the smear test and that's it. They also suggest that you have the immune tests done or a hysteroscopy but they aren't mandatory,  it's up to you. The only minus for me was that sometimes they might not answer your emails right away, it may take a few days or a week and that's because they are extremely busy. But the most important is that once you start the actual treatment they get back to you on the same day, you are a priority. Other than that I really like the clinic, very clean and accessible and the prices are a big plus comparing to other clinics in Europe (you can find all the prices and procedures on their website). From the initial Skype consultation until the actual procedure it might take only a month or two if you have all the tests done for an OE cycle. I can't tell you anything about DE cycles as I haven't had any but I'm sure the ladies over here will help you. Hope this was helpful

Kayte any news from Reprofit? Xx

Icecat I have everything crosses for you transfer tomorrow and I hope with all my heart this will be your time! Thinking of you

Ikle thank you so much and so glad to hear Ikle bean is doing so well!

Sunny yes, we'll fertilize all with DS so having high expectations this time... Hope I won't be disappointed! Wow 14 weeks already ??? I'm so happy for you!!! Xx

Cheekypea I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, my sincere condolences! This must be so difficult for you, can't imagine how you're coping with everything..  did you end up traveling to Prague for the second scan? Big hugs, we are all here for you

Nothing new here... love A

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 14/06/18, 17:08 »
    Hi girls!

I'm new to this forum and as I've had no success with my previous procedures at home, I am considering IVF in Prague Gennet, possibly even with DE. Would any of you lovely ladies share your opinions on Gennet, which doctor was assigned to you, what tests did they request you to do (in addition to the basic ones like hormone levels, sperm analysis, TSH, STDs), how long did it take you from confirming with them until the actual procedure and any additional pluses or minuses of Gennet.

I am very confused as I have contacted three different Czech clinics (Gennet but have received different answers on how to proceed from all of them (one doctor didn't talk of DE IVF as he would like me to try with my own eggs, one doctor told me DE is my best shot and would not recommend trying with my own eggs and the third one would have me try with my own eggs, but would use a totally different protocol than the other and more importantly for different reasons). Hugh. Messy.

Any information much appreciated.

Hi Shoegal

Welcome to the board. I had donor embryo donation with Gennet. I would second Bossys thoughts on the clinic and I was also just asked for an up to date smear (within last 12 months), along with basic tests you listed   My Dr in Martin Valachovic. Also excellent and on my last transfer I had Veronika for the procedure, who was also fab. I was also asked to have an ultrasound prior to my consultation to be sent along with the other results.

It take a up to four months to find a donor following consultation and completion of requirements. First two cycles I had took only 3 weeks to match and my last and successful cycle took 9 weeks, so it just depends.

I would suggest having the Skype consultations with the three clinics (some are free or refundable off treatmenr) and you will get a feel for who is right for you and whether your want to go donor or not.

Hope this helps.

Hello to everyone else xxx

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 15/06/18, 08:18 »
    Hello all.
    Sorry Iíve been a bit awol since earlier this year. Just didnít have much to add after our bfn in March.

Wishing lots of love to all the pregnant ladies and wishing lots of hope and support to all those trying again.

Iíve just had baseline scan ready to start FET protocol when my period starts next week. My battle is going to be thin lining. Iíve stocked up on raspberry tea  and all the rest and have been doing accupuncture and various other things so I was so disappointed to see my lining was at its usual 5.3mm at my baseline scan. Iím not sure adding one extra estrogen tablet from the beginning is really going to crack it :(

Sorry for not doing personals. I have been reading along but there is too much to catch up on to say personally.

Thinking of you all xxx

Offline Barlume

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 15/06/18, 10:13 »
    Hi Makingapoppyseed, just a brief message to say I also struggled a lot with thin lining (and even had one cycle cancelled). What did the trick for me was upping the estrogen dose. I was on 4 tablets per day + 2 patches changed every 3 days. I got pregnant with a lining of less than 7mm, so don't give up hope.

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 15/06/18, 12:20 »
    Hi Barlume. So lovely to hear from you. I hope you are keeping well. Thank you. They are planning 4 a day estrogen and they have now lined up back up estrogen patches for me.

The next issue is they donít like the corpus luteum small cyst I have. I shouldnít have got my baseline scan done on day 22 I should have waited closer to my period but I wasnít sure when it would turn up. Now have to try and arrange a scan on day 1 when I start bleeding! Itís all extra stress isnít it. Nothing ever seems to follow a linear plan.
    Xxx

Edit: think it might be a lost in translation situation as it isnít a cyst on my ultrasound report just a corpus luteum which says I ovulated. Trying to get clarification from ultrasound person to send to GENNET.

Hope you are all having good Fridays x