* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 62742 times)

0 Members

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #170 on: 20/06/18, 13:28 »
Icecat I am so sorry.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #171 on: 20/06/18, 13:34 »
    I'm so sorry Icecat. Have you tested (with a sensitive non-digital test), just to be absolutely sure? Are you on 600 mg of Progesterone, and what kind? Really hope there's still a chance. Sending hugs!!!

Offline delle10

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #172 on: 20/06/18, 14:25 »
    I'm so sorry Icecat. Sending you hugs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #173 on: 20/06/18, 15:37 »
    Icecat no, don't you lose hope! You are so young! Don't give up just yet, you have to try again. I know it's so difficult but I also know we will get there in the end. Have you had any imunue tests? I wonder if it would be worth you visiting Professor Quneby or Dr Gorgy in London,  I heard they are excellent. Or maybe your progesterone dose wasn't high enough since you are bleeding so soon on day5. Oh sweety I'm sending you such a big hug

Offline IceCat

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 20/06/18, 19:05 »
    Tbfromlv, Bossy, Sunny-FL, delle - thank you so very much ladies for your amazing support and kindness. I'm planning to go and have a hcg blood test tomorrow and maybe also check progesterone as I believe it was probably too low and that caused my period to start. I was on 400mg of progesterone pessaries. What's also weird that with my only bfp 2 years ago I was on 300mg and didn't have any bleeding at all.

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #175 on: 20/06/18, 19:09 »
    I really feel for you Icecat, and hope AF hasnít arrived early. Are you taking progesterone suppositories? If this is AF and has happened before then hopefully you can try to find out whatís causing your lining to shed earlier than expected, e.g are your cycles normally short and has anyone mentioned a luteal phase issue? X

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #176 on: 20/06/18, 21:37 »
    Icecat, I really, really hope this isn't AF! I know your fear and thought process... it is alarming but a very good idea to check out progesterone and blood levels. Ah, my heart goes out to you. Hang in there and lots of love!! Please update us when you can.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #177 on: 20/06/18, 22:30 »
    Oh no icecat I hope you are wrong! I'm thinking of you xx

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #178 on: 21/06/18, 03:42 »
    Iím really glad I know where to go when I need a scientist (or others who go to great lengths in this quest ;) )

I was prescribed 10mg of folic acid. Iíve never seen a number like this in almost 10 years of cyclones. Gennet didnít prescribe me any additional folic acid beyond whatís in a prenatal vitamin. In Ontario, I believe one of my clinics prescribed 5mg.

How much do you take? Is 10 super high? The prescription says: ď10mg TBL OBD 30.Ē Are there any worries about taking too much folic acid?

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #179 on: 21/06/18, 03:44 »
    For real now... cyclones = cycles.
    (Has felt like 10 yrs of cyclones at times, LOL!)