* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 61173 times)

0 Members

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #20 on: 14/05/18, 21:25 »
Pinkie thatís wonderful! Iím feeling hopeful for you!

Martello- Iím curious how I will react. I have endo on my diaphragm that was unable to be removed and small endometriomas on my left ovary. I hope things get better, and if not I hope time goes quickly!

Afm- AF has arrived!! So happy it came on time! I will start stims tomorrow!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 15/05/18, 06:32 »
    Sunnycm, congratulations fellow cycle buddy I'm so pleased for you, hopefully I'll be joining you with a bfp in the next few days 😬

Tb, it's sunny who's tested not me, hopefully you're just premature with my congratulations lol x

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 15/05/18, 11:45 »
    Oops! I guess I was reading that her reply was to you and got mixed up! But Iím hopeful for you anyway! :)

Offline marellocherry

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 15/05/18, 18:01 »
    Tbfromlv - wow endo on the diaphragm is pretty unique!!! How are the drs managing it for you whilst you go through the cycle? I have to be honest that I ended up not cycling in Prague because the dr didn't seem bothered about managing mine. Here in the UK I'm being given letrozolle to dampen down my oestrogen response and try and stop everything from growing.

So many PUPO ladies on here at the moment, it's extremely exciting!

AFM I do seem to have a lot of luck with the drs. I mentioned at my first scan that I was having trouble breathing. The dr rolled his eyes at his nurse and they both laughed and told me it wasn't possible to feel so bad so quickly. Saw my GP today, it seems some IVF drugs can exacerbate asthma which she thinks I may have so I now have an inhaler to add to the routine. Also had to do my first proper injection last night (rather than a pen) and managed to stab myself in the finger trying to get the syringe cap off so all in all things are going comedically right now!

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #24 on: 15/05/18, 18:54 »
    That sounds like a great plan sunnyCM! Will you get the results the same day? Good luck tomorrow!!

Marello, everyone responds differently to meds. It's not okay your doctor dismissed your concerns that way. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Tb, good luck :)

How is everyone else doing? Kayte, any updates? Bossy, decided yet if you'll do the hysteroscopy?

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 15/05/18, 19:55 »
    Thanks so much Pinkie - really hope you get your BFP soon!!

Marello, sorry the docs are being shamefully dismissive of you. I hope this proves to be a successful cycle despite everything youíve had to put up with!

Thanks SunnyFL - Gennet agreed to the earlier tests and Iím going tomorrow morning and Friday (no need to go Monday if all ok) hopefully theyíll let me know the number tomorrow afternoon

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 16/05/18, 05:29 »
    Marello, that is so infuriating and upsetting that the dr should respond like that to you, also very unprofessional! I hope the inhaler helps, I am asthmatic and it hasn't affected my asthma but everyone is different and should be treated as such.

So girlies, I had a restless night and was convinced it was going to be another failed cycle, so I finally got out of bed and tested at 5am, left the test came back and was sure it would be negative. To my absolute amazement it's a bfp, I ran up the stairs woke dh and did a little early morning dance, even he didn't growl like he normally would at being woke at that hour lol
    A very long way to go I know but this is the first bfp in 4 attempts so I'm going to enjoy the moment! Going to try and find a local clinic that will do beta's just to be sure xx

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 16/05/18, 07:36 »
    Yay Pinkie, thatís such amazing news!! So pleased you got your BFP 😊

Offline Barlume

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 16/05/18, 09:28 »
    Just popping in to say how happy I am for Pinky and SunnyCM...woowwwww !!!!
    SunnyCM fingers crossed for beta now!
    Pinky, the best surprise ever!

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 16/05/18, 13:30 »
    Pinkie!! So happy for you  ^banana^ ^banana^