* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 61353 times)

0 Members

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #30 on: 16/05/18, 17:19 »
Pinkie!! Yay! See I knew when I congratulated you!! :) so happy for you!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Crazycats42

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 16/05/18, 17:45 »
    Ladies Iíve been takin a back seat lately as Iím not cycling yet. Just passing through with massive congratulations to you lovely ladies with recent BFPís 💖

Also welcome to the newbies 💐

Hi to everyone else xx

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 16/05/18, 19:30 »
    Thanks for all you well wishes ladies. We are over the moon and praying this little one or two stick.
    Just booking my beta in for Monday and sorting prescription for more meds.
    I'm so happy we decided to go to Gennet for treatment. Xx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 16/05/18, 19:40 »
    Pinkie and Sunnny CM just jumping on to pass on my congratulations. What wonderful news x

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 16/05/18, 19:56 »
    Hi Ladies

I've not been on for a while, so shattered at the moment but so glad I popped in tonight to, such great news,  so much going on.

Congratulations Pinkie & Sunny-cm  ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ I'm so happy ladies and wish you all the best.

I used medichecks on-line to do my beta tests at home 48 hours apart. I found it easy and convenient and cheaper than going to a clinic if your unsure how to check your betas that might be an option.

Bossy, glad your looking to the future now, I'm not sure how useful a hysteroscopy would be, it feels like unnecessary surgery, I did it myself but only after a d&c to check the damage and out just set me back even longer before I could have treatment again. Have you thought about maybe seeing Dr Brosen at Coventry? He did my biopsy to see if there was a reason for my miscarriages and I think he also treated Apple's and found out the medication was causing her to be none receptive.  I don't think I'd be here after all my losses without his help.

Morrelo, everything crossed for your next go honey, don't let the doctors get to you,  it's your body only you know how you feel.

Congrats on being pupo jfrost, sending you baby vibes x

Big hugs everyone else thinking of you

Ikle xxx

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 16/05/18, 23:01 »
    I read on some older boards that girls brought their own gowns for retrieval and transfer to Gennet.. do they give you a hospital gown or is that true they donít give you one?

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 17/05/18, 08:19 »
    Hi hope itís ok to ask a question about Gennet here please? How much does a DE or DD/ED cycle cost? Also does the guarantee only apply if sperm is in normal levels (I read if 2 cycles donít work you get 3rd free?) And whatís the minimum time you can spend in Prague?

Thank you and good luck x

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 17/05/18, 12:13 »
    Welcome Stawberry! I think Gennet show prices on their website.

Thank you all for the wishes! My beta was only 76.8 yesterday - it was 125 with my DS on the same day so although I knew it would be lower it is still a bfit worrying. Iíve got another booked for Friday. I keep reading the doubling is more important than the initial number, guess we will see!

So happy for you too Pinkie, I hope this run of good luck helps everyone else as well!

Tbfromlv - I brought my own gown as was told whatever they provide wouldnít cover much. I think bring whatever youíd be most comfy in - the lady I shared with had a black silky number and I was in a big baggy long nightshirt 😂

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 17/05/18, 12:18 »
    The clinic ask you to wear their gowns for transfer now.

Strawberry all the up to date prices are on the website.

Welcolme new ladies!

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 17/05/18, 13:53 »
    Hi ladies,

Strawberry welcome! Like the ladies said you can find all the prices on their website. Sorry I can't help you with the other questions , I've never done a DE cycle

SunnyCM don't worry about the number, it really doesn't matter. What's important is the doubling, fingers crossed for that xx

Pinkie I'm so happy to read your news, congratulations,  you deserve it!

Tbf I always wear my own gown, it's way more comfortable

Crazycats lovely to see you xx

Marello such bad luck with your doctors,  can't believe how rude they are.. how is the treatment going? Hope you're feeling better xx

Sunny fl how are you? When are you having your scan?

Ikle thank you very much for your words. I finally had the courage to look towards the future but still finding it hard. My doctor at Gennet and also my consultant here in UK said I should give it one more try with donor sperm exclusively and if God forbid I'll have another miscarriage then it will be time for more investigations and I'll definitely go and see Dr Brosen,  thank you very much for the suggestion! Hope you are ok xx

Afm I've emailed Gennet and told them I decided not to have the histeroscopy because I really don't think it'll do any good or any difference.. I've decided to start another fresh cycle in July but it will be a freeze all cycle because I have some important events in August and September and can't do the transfer.. but I think it's for the best, it'll give me more time to recover from the stimulation and I find the frozen transfer a lot easier.  I'm waiting for their reply and see what they say about it all