* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 64514 times)

0 Members

Offline sunnyCM

modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #50 on: 18/05/18, 16:59 »
Thanks as always for your help SunnyFL. Your blog is excellent by the way for those who havenít read it.
As Iíve been in beta/hcg limbo before Iím just anxious that itís going to not go well but be an agonising few weeks to get there.Iím so grateful I'm in with a chance still but I want to know/move on quickly if it wonít be viable.
I donít know if I can face more bloods for now and will just get an early scan I think. Iíll consider it over the weekend but Gennet said to just book a scan 2-3 weeks and no more bloods...
On a positive note itís already way better than last time where my hcg was 31 on 17dpo so Iíll cling to that and hope the embie sticks

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #51 on: 19/05/18, 06:25 »
    Sunnycm, Gennet must be happy with those numbers if they've just told you to go ahead and book a scan. Looking at the chart that sunnyfl face us a link to you look within a good range! X

Sunnyfl, thanks for the well wishes and also the continued information and support you give. You will never know how appreciative we all are xx

Everything going well with me, just trying to keep calm and rest when possible. Looks like being a nice weekend so sunlounger and kindle for me 🙂 Did a clearblue digital this morning as its otd, came back pregnant 2-3 🙂

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 19/05/18, 06:53 »
    Pinkie - thatís brilliant news, your hcg level is at least 200 then which is fantastic! Enjoy your nice relaxing weekend in the sunshine xx

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 20/05/18, 12:45 »
    Hello ladies do you know if Gennetís offer of a free round if 2 arenít successful applies to double donor? As I think the sperm perimeters have to been in normal range, so I was thinking DD might be better just in case.

Congrats on your recent results Pinkie and SunnyCM  :)

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 20/05/18, 14:46 »
    Hi Strawberry,

This is what my coordinator sent to me about the guarantee.
    'We do guarantee that if after 2 donated cycles no pregnancy occur with use of normo sperms, you have the 3rd try free of charge.
    If in title to receive 3rdcycle free of charge, the treatment has to be within 9 months counted from last day of transfer.'

If you use donor sperm then I think your guaranteed that it's normal,  I can't remember exactly but I think the offer also applies if you use donor embryos which can be a bit more economical than double donor.

Ikle xxx

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 21/05/18, 07:08 »
    Thanks Ikle and congrats to you also!  :) I wrote a reply but it got eaten so this is just a quick one. Iím still weighing up Gennet or Serum after 2 terrible transfers somewhere else. We still have some frozen sperm at Serum, but Iím think DD might be safer. Long exhausting journey..  ::) All the best xx

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 21/05/18, 09:11 »
    Just a quick one to wish PInkie best of luck this morning for your hcg test, though donít think youíll need it!! Xx

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 21/05/18, 16:49 »
    Thanks sunnycm, just got the results, checked them against your link sunnyfl and looks very good 1995 hcg.

Loving taking it easy in this weather, long may it continue 🌞 Xx

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #58 on: 21/05/18, 17:56 »
    Ahh thank you ladies :)

Pinkie, that's amazing! Excellent number, one where you'll start wondering if there's 1 or 2 in there ;)

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 21/05/18, 18:34 »
    Wow Pinkie that number is amazing, congrats again!! You must be over the moon, such brilliant news! Xx