* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 64509 times)

0 Members

Offline Pinkie77

modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #60 on: 21/05/18, 18:47 »
Thanks sunny's I am delighted with that number but yes I am starting to wonder how many 😬
Only thing that's worrying me a little is that my breasts don't seem as tender this afternoon, it's just one worry after another this process 😢

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 21/05/18, 19:04 »
    Congrats Pinkie!

My First scan was today and everything looks great. Lots of follies growing. However my ELG came back abnormal so my doctors in the US want me to get cleared by a cardiologist but that takes weeks. I am stressing out because I am heading to Prague on Thursday!

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 21/05/18, 19:45 »
    Great numbers pinkie, symptoms come and go at this stage, my bobs still don't hurt all the time,  don't worry too much those are great beta results.

Tbfromlv, do you wear moisturiser? I had a funny ECG result but it was to do with the fact I always moisturize and it meant the stickers skiped beats.
    Could you see a cardiologist in Prague? I hope you get everything sorted.

Hope everyone else is ok

Ikle xxx

Offline JFrost

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 21/05/18, 20:18 »
    Hi ladies,
    I've been hibernating during the 2ww as it was driving me absolutely nuts. I just read all of the updates and it was lovely to see how supportive everyone is!

Ended up testing a few times and then was having spotting, so I was kind of prepared for the BFN today...but you're never totally prepared, right? I am just trying to look forward and tell myself it's a numbers game. How long do Gennet make you wait between cycles as I really just want to start on the next one. I'm hoping they'll let me if I insist!

Super congrats to pinkie and sunnyCM! Everything crossed for you. Just stay positive and roll with it! As much as you can :)

SunnyFL - where is your blog? I'm thinking that could be good reading for me!

Tbfromlv - my ec was also 2 weeks ago and I took my gown to Prague but in my haze of all things on my mind, forgot that and my slippers that morning. They provided them and they were fine!

Frosty xx

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 21/05/18, 20:34 »
    How worrying and frustrating for you Tb, I guess it will be the general anaesthetic that they will question if your results were abnormal. I'd discuss it with your co ordinator and hopefully they can advise you. If you put 'urgent' in the email title they will get back to you first thing tomorrow. I hope you get sorted X

Thanks for the reassurance ickle, you've made me feel easier. I've had a mmc before and it makes you paranoid. I keep telling myself to keep calm and stop worrying.

Jfrost, so sorry to hear this, I'm not sure how long they make you wait. In the uk they make you have 3 bleeds including the failed cycle bleed, you can start meds on the 3rd one.

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 21/05/18, 21:24 »
    Pinkie that's an amazing beta,  I'm so happy for you! Wish you a healthy pregnancy xx

Tbf glad to hear scan went ok and I hope everything else gets sorted. It's never straight forward isn't it? Xx

Jfrost I'm so sorry to hear about the bfn:( Gennet told me to wait 2 full periods between starting a new treatment but if you're going for a Fet I think the waiting time is 1 month only

SunnyCM I hope your betas will keep doubling, thinking of you!

Love A

Offline washrag21

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 22/05/18, 08:23 »
    Hello everyone

I havenít posted in a while as was waiting for dates to come through for Gennet - booked in for DE transfer at end of July, very exciting!

I am due to start taking the pill as soon as period arrives to get cycle synchronised but period is now 8 days late (not pregnant, 3 bfn and very low temps). On cycle day 35, usually a regular 26-28 kinda gal!  What is going on?!! Only other time was this late was when on Clomid which completely messed up cycle but havenít had that for months and cycles been normal.

My worry now is that this will mess up dates with Gennet - due to go out on 22 July for 1 August transfer (making a holiday of it!).  Did anyone else have this happen to them?

Big huge congratulations to everyone with success stories on here recently - you have all given me hope that this might actually work (if period ever comes that is!)

Offline mrsmblyng

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 22/05/18, 09:10 »
    Hi Washrag21, I'm in the same boat except that I had a m/c last month and I'm just waiting for my period to arrive. I should be leaving around July 26 for an Aug 1 DE transfer. Recently received my donor details (well, as much as provided) and she sounds lovely. Best of luck to you!

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 22/05/18, 17:43 »
    Welcome washrag and best of luck with your upcoming cycle! Same to you Mrsmblyng xx

So as you know my hcg levels were on the low side and didnít quite double in 2 days from 14-16dpo and Iíve still been testing at home and got a 2-3 weeks on CBD Saturday. However since then the line was as dark as control but seemed stuck there the past few days. I went for another blood test with an external co today and it just came back as 300, so itís confirmed my fears that all is not well with this pregnancy.

Iíve let Gennet know and asked if I can stop my meds now and check the level goes down to zero and be put back on the DD FET list asap. Iíve got a holiday in July so will have to be after that anyway.

Hle - I didnít find out the age of my donors and recall you specified they were younger in your successful current cycle. Did that cause any issues or delays in finding a match?

Although Iím not surprised by this outcome, Iím pretty devastated and have hated the rollercoaster the past week.

I want to wish everyone the best of luck and will be checking in from time to time until my next go. Pinkie, I am rooting for you cycle buddy! 😊 xx

Offline mrsmblyng

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 22/05/18, 17:46 »
    SunnyCM - I'm so sorry. I've been there several times and I totally understand the feeling of anxiety and disappointment. I'll think of you and hope for your comfort and good luck next round! Thank you for your kind wishes!