* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 63659 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #70 on: 22/05/18, 19:18 »
Hey Sunny CM - yes I asked for 27 and under for the female and a non smoker and it took 10 weeks to find a donor as opposed to the first and second times which took three weeks.

I'm so so sorry to read your news. Look after yourself xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pinkie77

modify
    « Reply #71 on: 22/05/18, 19:30 »
    Oh sunnycm I'm absolutely gutted for you. It's so heartbreaking to get the bfp and then it not work out.
    Sending you lots of hugs and good wishes for your next cycle. Enjoy your holiday, a good hol always helps. So sorry to lose my cycle buddy 😢 Xx

Thanks bossy X

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #72 on: 22/05/18, 20:09 »
    Thank you all, Iím so glad to be able to share with you lovely ladies as weíve not told anyone else and it all feels a bit unreal at the mo.

Pinkie - thanks hun, wishing you a smooth and easy 9 months, we are all keen to hear of there is more than one bubba in there too! Xx

Hle - interesting about non-smoker, Iíd never even considered that and would be tempted to ask next time too. I hate that this infertility stuff is all a bit of a crap-shoot, you never know what to change next time or what worked when itís a success!

I am so sorry Frosty for neglecting to reply to your earlier post - I am really sorry for your BFN and when youíre ready I hope you get a match quickly and wish you loads of luck xx
    Tbfromlv - how are you doing? I hope all ok for your upcoming trip to Prague xx

Offline washrag21

modify
    « Reply #73 on: 22/05/18, 20:41 »
    So sorry to hear your news Sunny CM.  With regard to non smoker question, I asked if this was a requirement of their donors and my coordinator said it was so it sounds as if all donors are non smokers? 

Sorry for your loss too Mrsmblyng and hope your period comes soon.  I emailed Gennet to see if they had any ideas and heard straight back from them - advised to go for an ultrasound so they advise further. So thatís where Iím off to on bank Holiday Monday first thing - we shall see what it reveals!  Sounds as if weíll be at a Gennet at the same time all being well - weíll have to look out for each other on 1 August!

Offline Sunny-FL

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 22/05/18, 20:55 »
    SunnyCM, so incredibly sorry to hear this. There are no words :( Hang in there and hope you'll take good care of yourself.

Jfrost, so sorry for your BFN. It's never easy. I hope you'll be able to cycle again very soon. The link to my blog is in my signature.

Mrs, more bad news :( Sorry to hear you're no stranger to m/c and that it happened so recently.

Washrag, did you take your temperature this whole cycle and do you know if you ovulated? Hope your period shows up soon and you can cancel that ultrasound.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 22/05/18, 21:55 »
    sunny cm I agree and who knows if that's what made the difference for us this time. I think a lot is down to getting your protocol just right, which seems to be trial and error  xx

Offline washrag21

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 23/05/18, 08:31 »
    Sunny FL - I have been charting most of this cycle but itís been an odd one - had 4 days of spotting a week after last period then no clear temp rise and a range of cm throughout.  I donít think I ovulated to be honest. The one time I really need my period to show up, it doesnít! Argh.

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #77 on: 23/05/18, 21:56 »
    Hi ladies,  I hate you write and run but I just wanted to drop in to say how very sorry I am Sunny-cm and J frost,  I know how devastating it is to focus everything on a cycle for it to fail or get your bfp and it not to work out. 

This is a crappy road we are all on but we've got each other to encourage us when these things happen,  as morrelo said once, sometimes it's just a numbers game and luck, and you might just need one more roll of the dice. 

Big hugs ladies, stay strong, don't bottle up anything, look after yourselves and don't lose hope.

Ikle xxx

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #78 on: 24/05/18, 09:41 »
    Hey everyone,

Ikle so nice to hear from you. Everything ok? Xx

Washrag I really hope AF will make an appearance soon!! It's so frustrating,  it never comes on time when you need it! Hope everything sorts out so you can go ahead with your plans xx

SunnyCM I'm so sorry to hear your news :( nothing I can say will make you feel better,  just take care of yourself xx

Sunnyfl how are you feeling??? Xx

MrsM I'm so trully sorry to hear about your miscarriage,  it's so difficult to go through something like this:( I honestly don't know how we do it, we are a bunch of very strong women! Hope your period comes soon so you can put an end to it. I just had my period about 10 days ago, first one since my miscarriage and it really helped me. Take care xx

Afm well yesterday I received my new protocol for July.. my heart was beating so fast as I was reading it! I just can't believe I'm doing it all over again.  It is a totally different protocol than the last one so I guess my doctor really took the time to analyse my situation and change things, guess that's good. But I'm so scared because instead of Menopur I have to inject Gonal F and 3 years ago I had a very serious hyperstimulation from it and haven't had it since. The doctor knows about that situation and said that it doesn't necessarily have to happen again and it might just have been a nasty reaction at that time. Hope that's true! I'm so nervous about it all even though there's still lots of time until July..

Love A

Offline Tbfromlv

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 24/05/18, 11:57 »
    Hey ladies. Just wanted to say  so sorry to sunmycm and jurist. Big hugs and lots of love coming your way.

Bossy- I hope this time on Gonal f is different! Good luck!

Washrag- so strange the turn around when we Awant AF to show! Hope she comes soon.

Iím headed to Prague today. Iím excited but a bit nervous about OHSS. Iíve got quite a fewfollies growing! So far no other symptoms. I know my right ovary has shifted up some and if I lay a certain way itís barely uncomfortable and I just need to adjust my hips some but otherwise Iím Just tired and have random small headaches. Iím excited!